SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:42 pm

Paul won HOH!!! This should be a fun week.

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Family10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:22 am

It will be interesting to say the least. LOL
I keep thinking about Christmas and that broken leg. I can so relate.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:14 am

Christmas is badass. She crawled during that comp. She and girls on her team gave their candy to the boys so they rolled the balls. Toward the end Paul started getting close so he got almost all of them.

Here's Christmas...

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Image14
Credit: Twitter @bbupdates

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Family10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:27 pm

CBS has confirmed a special Friday episode two weeks from today, July 21st. It's been suspected that there will be a Battle Back for a returning evictee. Cameron, the superfan, has been no where to be seen and, if you noticed, Jiliian didn't get any goodbye messages or insider info from Julie last night. If Paul succeeds in evicting Cody this week, as he plans, the chances are great he'll be back a week later. The only hope being that Cameron plays him in a mental comp.

The plan right now is for Paul to put up two pawns (probably Alex and Josh) and then backdoor Cody. It's early. We'll see if that plays out.

Christmas Injury Report of the Day: she will be having surgery to insert pins in her foot next Monday.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:14 pm

Sprite wrote:
lipsis wrote:Thanks Sprite. No mention of it in my usual places. I lean more towards she took a fan pic with him. They don't huddle together and talk or plot just the two of them.

Yes. My understanding is they haven't even mentioned it between the two of them. If that is the case, he probably doesn't even remember meeting her and maybe she doesn't want to bring it up since he is not with her side of the house. It might just set off whackadoodle Cody.

If I were in that house, I would be afraid that whackadoodle Cody would try to kill me in my sleep.  He is way too intense!!

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by teamjanner Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:25 pm

This season is already amazing, definitely much better than the more recent seasons. Hopeful it continues to be this way. Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 1f600

Glad Paul's alliance talked him out of nominating two allies, Raven and Matt with a backdoor plan of Cody. I feel more comfortable with a Josh/Alex nomination. Plus, Ramses may be putting himself up as the 3rd nom this week.
teamjanner
teamjanner

Female Posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:43 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
Sprite wrote:
lipsis wrote:Thanks Sprite. No mention of it in my usual places. I lean more towards she took a fan pic with him. They don't huddle together and talk or plot just the two of them.

Yes. My understanding is they haven't even mentioned it between the two of them. If that is the case, he probably doesn't even remember meeting her and maybe she doesn't want to bring it up since he is not with her side of the house. It might just set off whackadoodle Cody.

If I were in that house, I would be afraid that whackadoodle Cody would try to kill me in my sleep.  He is way too intense!!

I agree. He is very intense. Very!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:04 am

Breaking: (not Christmas' foot)

Paul nominated Alex and Josh (pawns)
Ramses used his curse from last week and nominated himself

Christmas received the temptation. She has the power to take the place of a veto player (not HOH or nominees) once at the time of her choosing. She also got to pick 3 curse recipients and chose Cody, Jessica and Ramses (me: poor Ramses). What the curse is is not yet known.

Last edited by lipsis on Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:08 am

I like the twist this season with the temptation and curse.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:35 am

This just in: Ramses cannot be cursed twice. He was replaced with Jason. Jason, Cody and Jessica must wear frog costumes for the week and hop from place to place.

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Img_0417
Credit: Twitter @bigbrothernetwork

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:51 am

Those are kind of cute. I would do that. The hopping not so much.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:04 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I like the twist this season with the temptation and curse.

Yes. They have no clue what is happening and I like that. They are constantly being thrown off their game plans. Lots of people seem to have figured how to play and stick with the numbers and it has gotten boring. I have to say that so far, this is my favourite cast in years. Now, I don't watch the feeds, but I do follow along loosely on a couple of different sites. Ever since Frankie GRANDE, of my sister...ARIANA GRANDE!!!...I haven't been able to stomach watching a full season and up to that point, like with Survivor and AR, I had watched every season. I think this season, I may watch the whole thing. Fingers crossed.

The frog curse isn't all that bad, although Cory looks as grumpy as ever. Does the man ever smile and relax?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+13
timfan
TrishB
rc49ers
whit90
KK4