SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:28 pm

I agree, @Sprite it appears to be a good cast so far.
It's funny how so many of us on this thread cross over from TAR and Survivor each season. LOL bestbud!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:39 am

Paul won veto. Operation Back Door Cody is in full effect. He will most likely take down Alex and replace her with Cody.

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Family10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:03 am

Should be an interesting week. plotting

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:47 pm

Sort of off topic, but I saw this last night as I was checking out when the new Candy Crush game will be on....after watching the challenge on BB. It is on tonight at 9pm on CBS right after BB and the listing on my PVR says that "Fan favourites from Survivor and BB compete as the popular video game comes to life". I'm curious as to who will be on. I will definitely watch it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:08 pm

From BB, it's Caleb, Frankie, Dayvonne and Paul.
From Survivor, Woo, Wentworth, that little cutie whose name escapes me and someone I don't remember.. (Not helpful, I know)

ETA: the two Survivors I'm forgetting are Joe (hubba hubba) and Jeremy.

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Family10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:29 am

lipsis wrote:From BB, it's Caleb, Frankie, Dayvonne and Paul.
From Survivor, Woo, Wentworth, that little cutie whose name escapes me and someone I don't remember.. (Not helpful, I know)

ETA: the two Survivors I'm forgetting are Joe (hubba hubba) and Jeremy.

I watched it and it was fun...but mostly because I knew the competitors. As usual, I was cheering for Frankie to fail...although it made me feel bad because of Caleb. Don't think I will be watching it otherwise.

They really do love Paul. It's not enough they get him back this season, but he gets to go on Candy Crush too.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by KK4 Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:52 pm

I want to see Cody evicted in his frog costume Smiley
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:57 pm

He can hop outta the house.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:28 pm

Veto ceremony is over. Supposedly Paul took Josh down and supposedly told Cody to hop on over to the block. No major drama apparently. Josh, the big dummy, called out Cody in his speech when there was no need to. Otherwise, Cody knew it was coming so it was pretty routine.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:07 am

Cody better be the one to leave this week!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 1f49c

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 8367-910 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 I_got_13 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 E5kqdm15 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:12 pm

Quick house update before the show tonight.

Christmas is having surgery today to insert pins in her foot. She will be gone overnight. She will hopefully be back for the live show tomorrow. In 19 seasons a houseguest has never been gone overnight.

Also today, Raven fell down the the stairs and hit her head, elbow and foot. She must have cut her foot pretty badly because she'll be getting stitches soon. Those will be done in house, most likely the DR.

It's been a really boring week up to now since everything has gone as planned.

#FeetBeware

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:18 am

lipsis wrote:Quick house update before the show tonight.

Christmas is having surgery today to insert pins in her foot. She will be gone overnight. She will hopefully be back for the live show tomorrow. In 19 seasons a houseguest has never been gone overnight.

Also today, Raven fell down the the stairs and hit her head, elbow and foot. She must have cut her foot pretty badly because she'll be getting stitches soon. Those will be done in house, most likely the DR.

It's been a really boring week up to now since everything has gone as planned.

#FeetBeware

I don't think I have ever seen such serious injuries in BB ... and we are only a few weeks into the show. I hope there are no more accidents.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+13
timfan
TrishB
rc49ers
whit90
KK4