SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 50 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:51 pm

If Nick's girls and JoJo's guys are any indication, are we in for more and more insufferable contestants to come? I hope not.

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:53 pm

The problem is for every person who believes there is no truth to it and is nothing, I would bet 10 more think something of it and believe it true, especially those in the younger demographics. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:11 pm

bleuberry wrote:If Nick's girls and JoJo's guys are any indication, are we in for more and more insufferable contestants to come? I hope not.
This might be an accurate estimate - JJ in his interview with RS was discussing how now TB has become all about gaining social media followers and shilling - people go on to capitalize on a bit of fame which challenges the actual premise of the show interestingly enough
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:11 pm

I have a question. Did anyone notice whether they showed a inset picture of Vanessa laughing at someone in the bloppers?
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:22 pm

bleuberry wrote:If Nick's girls and JoJo's guys are any indication, are we in for more and more insufferable contestants to come? I hope not.

I have no doubt whatsoever that they will be as insufferable and perhaps even more so.

I think getting on BIP and SM are what this show is about for the majority of contestants and IMO Rachel's season won't even be about Rachel, it will be about who is going to be on BIP and shilling on SM.

Rince, repeat, recycle, and each year it will get worse. JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:24 pm

emusha wrote:
This might be an accurate estimate - JJ in his interview with RS was discussing how now TB has become all about gaining social media followers and shilling - people go on to capitalize on a bit of fame which challenges the actual premise of the show interestingly enough

It makes perfect sense to me. If I decided to shill as much as the cast does as an unknown, I would not be able to buy a pack of gum most likely. If I go on a reality tv show and become notorious, I might be able to eek out a living or live high on the hog.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:25 pm

Ugh!!!!! I might have to skip BIP this year.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:41 pm

BIP has ruined the Bachelor/Ette IMO. The WTA is a prime example of what the show has become IMO. People playing characters to get as much screen time as possible. Doesn't matter if they are insulting/attacking other woman or putting them down. As long as they get screen time, even losing their dignity is worth it. Just terrible all around IMO. I had started this season thinking this group of girls was better than Ben's. After last night, I would take 2 sets of Ben's women over this bunch of immature childish girls.

If Rachel's guys turn out to be similar to Jojo's guys, TPTB might have just cured me of my addiction to this crazy show.

All JMO.

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:55 pm

havadrpepper wrote:What I thought was quite telling on the WTA was the very end when Rachel went over to the girls...  DaniM got pushed to the side and the rest of the girls crowded around Rachel.  I saw that last night and just watched it again on Hulu.  It looked to me as if they were all worshiping the "leader of the pack" and DaniM was not a part of the pack.  I couldn't tell if any of the others were pushed away though. DaniM stood out because of her height and light colored outfit.

If we thought Caila was ganged up on last summer on BIP, imagine what this group will do this summer...  Not what I want to spend my downtime watching.  Bachelor free summer for me!

(IMO)

No one pushed Dani M. She was one of the ones closest to Rachel as she got over to the other girls and the camera pans away to the audience just as Dani is about to get in on the hug in the first shot. Then when the camera pans back and Danielle and Corrine's hands are on Rachel's forearm as she's in a hug with Sarah, when Rachel's moving out of the hug and Danielle and Corrine pull their arms back, the difference is Corrine touched Rachel again right after and Danielle didn't. The camera angle changes to an overhead shot at the end & Danielle is clearly shown and though it's from a different angle than at first, she's in almost same spot as when she first went in to greet Rachel. Rachel and Danielle are friends, Danielle was cuddled up with Whitney (one of Rachel's closest friends from the show) they were also talking to Dlo after. No one excluded her IMO, it wasn't some 'pack' she's not a part of IMO. All the girls seemed to shuffle aside after their hug and interacted with other girls, which is what it seemed like Danielle did IMO. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:58 pm

lleyki wrote:This show is so sadistic - this was the classic force the skeptical one to admit she's falling in love so her heartbreak will be worse, which will make for excellent television and a great story when she's the next lead. Now if Rachel was in on it, great but I feel like she wasn't.

Same thing with Sean Lowe when he was on Em's season
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:01 pm

Just got to watch Vanessa's and Rachel's FD's (the Brier is on here in Canada and I love love love watching curling) and I have to say that i thoroughly enjoyed Vanessas date!  It was quite the date, serious romantic and hilarious.   I cant imagine getting in that cold pool multiple times.   I couldnt help but wondering if at any moment Nick uttered the words "I was in the pool" giggling

That bit with Raven the morning after tells me they definitely didnt have sex...that was pathetically embarrassing for her.

Last edited by northernviewer on Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:31 pm

I agree that the promise of BIP seems to cheapen the contestant pool.
But, besides adding social media to the mix, have things really changed?

Is "Corinne" really a new thing? We've had Erica Rose, Vienna Girardi and others whose behaviour got a lot of public attention.

Erica Rose was a contestant on Bachelor, Season 9, and then went on Bachelor Pad. IMO her character and Corinne's have similarities, and its just interesting to see the reaction towards Corinne (and other women on this season), as though they are unique and outrageous.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 50 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+69
northernviewer
2observe
kikora
ironcat
locoforbach