SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:49 pm

2observe wrote:I have a question.  Did anyone notice whether they showed a inset picture of Vanessa laughing at someone in the bloppers?

Someone else may have answered and I didn't notice, but Vanessa wasn't at WTA so she wouldn't have been seen in an inset picture during the bloopers.

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:56 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:@Cila51290 I found most of the women this season "lacking" imo. Whiners or immature  or both. With exception 2--Rachel and Vanessa.

I also liked Danielle M

Me too, Pav.  I also liked Sarah while she lasted and Kristina. I'm going to add Christen because she seems like a sweetie.

IMO, Corinne is just one in a line of many drama queens/villains including Courtney who went further while also using the sex card. It's so boring to watch for me and I'm sure she's being groomed for something else. Blech.

Re: the women not waving. To be fair, we didn't see this so have no idea if it was rude as speculated. I'm sure it was a quick wave from Nick as he walked off so probably not much time to react. I'm thinking it's much ado about nothing but that's JMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:25 pm

BKay wrote:
2observe wrote:I have a question.  Did anyone notice whether they showed a inset picture of Vanessa laughing at someone in the bloppers?

Someone else may have answered and I didn't notice, but Vanessa wasn't at WTA so she wouldn't have been seen in an inset picture during the bloopers.
Don't we always see the F1 laughing in one of the bloopers??? I know that the F1 isn't actually at the WTA.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:37 pm

2observe wrote:
BKay wrote:

Don't we always see the F1 laughing in one of the bloopers???    I know that the F1 isn't actually at the WTA.

Yes they do, and I believe they showed both the f2 gals..and not Nick watching. ( I don't believe they showed thef2 by themselves tho)
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:07 pm

albean99 wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:@Cila51290 I found most of the women this season "lacking" imo. Whiners or immature  or both. With exception 2--Rachel and Vanessa.

I also liked Danielle M

Me too, Pav.  I also liked Sarah while she lasted and Kristina. I'm going to add Christen because she seems like a sweetie.

IMO, Corinne is just one in a line of many drama queens/villains including Courtney who went further while also using the sex card. It's so boring to watch for me and I'm sure she's being groomed for something else. Blech.

Re: the women not waving. To be fair, we didn't see this so have no idea if it was rude as speculated. I'm sure it was a quick wave from Nick as he walked off so probably not much time to react. I'm thinking it's much ado about nothing but that's JMO.

Once again we share a mindset bean...Sarah, Kristina and Christen would also be on my "friend" list. handwave

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:49 am

2observe wrote:
BKay wrote:

Don't we always see the F1 laughing in one of the bloopers???    I know that the F1 isn't actually at the WTA.

I misunderstood your question then. I thought you meant the little box they show of the girls watching as they view the bloopers. So yes, she was shown in some of the bloopers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:00 am

It has really frustrated me that we did not get to see Nicks reaction when V told him she loved him. I am not an experienced sleuther, but that scene is chopped up. It looks like from behind Nick smiles when she says ily, but then when we see his face we get a blank stare. If you look at his hand position, it changes from resting his hand on his head to not. His looks do not go with her words IMO.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+69
northernviewer
2observe
kikora
ironcat
locoforbach