SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:53 pm

I don't remember either of those women talking about their vaginas and playing sex up like Corinne did.
I don't remember either of those women having nannies. It seemed like both of those women had a little more life experience. IMO. Erica did act entitled, but she was not fawned over by the rest of her cast any season, IMO. She was kind of ostracized especially on BP. Vienne was never liked by the other women period.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:05 pm

IMO there is a growing teen/20's demographic that gravitate toward types like Corinne.  They come out in force on Twitter and while older viewers saw Corinne as entertainment value, heaven forbid a fair chunk of the younger demo actually seemed to be tweeting seriously that Corinne was "the one".  
My guess is the future will reserve more space for this type - somewhat superficial, cute 1-liners, fun/party rom com rein-actor (like the cliche whip cream) :yes:  I think along with next Bette and BIP, TPTB is trying to feed their sister network.
duh

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:09 pm

emusha wrote:Felt like Nick echoed the thoughts I've had since the beginning of this season in the FS episode and in this interview - he sees the risk for conflict in his relationship with Vanessa since she's "stubborn and hard-headed" like him ....though he gave a non-answer in this interview. Always was what I'd suspected - hope it's the right choice for them and a fulfilling and great relationship. And as I had always suspected -- the main issue with Rachel was time for the process. There wasn't enough of it.

Interesting comments from Nick - doesn't look like he's moving to Canada based on these answers.

Glamour: You said your relationship with Vanessa has the potential to have more conflict. Can this really work?

Nick: Well, I have a big personality, and I’ve been attracted to women with big personalities. I think that is usually going to happen when you have big personalities. I could say the same about Raven and Rachel when we had those conversations, but they chose to show that between Vanessa and me. I kind of quite liked watching that back because, to me, I had those conversations with Raven and Rachel [and it's] important to have them. You have to challenge. It’s all great to be like, "You’re great, we’re great, let’s all talk about the great things." But I think it speaks to the seriousness of the relationship that Vanessa and I had at the time and our willingness to make sure it was real.

Glamour: You said, "I’m a proud American! I don’t know if I see myself in Canada." That's a bold statement when you're considering getting engaged to a Canadian.

Nick: I’m very progressive in a lot of ways, but I’m a very proud American. It sounds so corny to say, but I am and have always been very…I’m just so proud. I don’t ever not want to live in America. And Canada is great! I love Canada. A lot of great things in Canada. But…

Glamour: Would you move to Montreal if you were to end up with Vanessa?

Nick: I would do anything for love. [Pause] But I want to live in America. [Laughs]

Glamour: We really didn’t see you give viewers a reason for why you said goodbye to Rachel.

Nick: So for me with Rachel, I didn’t have a reason to send her home. It was about the other women. I think in another world where I’m not the Bachelor, who knows what could have happened with Rachel and I. But it was The Bachelor, there were two other women, and there were two other women that I felt stronger about.

http://www.glamour.com/story/the-bachelor-nick-viall-vanessa-grimaldi-raven-gates-overnight-dates

Shows how selfish Nick is.. If he knew he didn't want to move for Vanessa why didn't he send her home so we could have maybe gotten her as the next Ette. At least it would have been an enjoyable season and something to look forward to.. ; (
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:11 pm

I remember it that way too Kasha.  SM has changed TB 180 degrees IMO.

I'm baffled by the fawning over such emptiness. I just don't get it.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:14 pm

^ but I look at this from a different view: he kept her to the end so he must be willing to make some kind of compromises for her...
We will see in a week!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Kashathediva I hope I'm terribly wrong but IMO this isn't looking good. Not much hype for her at all.

I think it's gonna be an epic failure.; (
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:39 pm

@LoveDovez
But she can be Bachelorette. Bette CA.
My guess is she may have been cast for a potential cross-over.  She said she accidently wrote Chad instead of Chase on her papers because she thought Nick could never be the lead. Producers of both franchise may have thought her former acting creds meant she would prefer to leave teaching if the opportunity arose. That doesn't seem to be the case at all but assumptions lead minds to many places.

Last edited by notarose on Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:53 pm

Nick never has to not live in the US and Vanessa never has to not live in Canada. There are millions of Canadians who live south of the border for 6 months of the year. They own properties, cars, have bank accounts, dentists doctors, just like their every day lives in Canada. Every time Vanessa goes home, that's one less day that goes towards her 6 months maximum stay in the US over a 12 month period. She could be in Canada for 24 hours and go back.

If they decide to get married, she or he can both be non residents, and live where ever they want. My friends son has been working in NYC for 25 years on a work permit. He renews it every 3 years. Her other son lives in the Carolinas, married with children. They are both Canadian, neither one obtained dual citizenship. It's not that difficult.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:07 am

My mother-in-law is Canadian and has lived in the USA for 67 yrs.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:32 am

I think this whole Canada US living arrangement controversy is nothing more than an F1 edit smokescreen. Seriously, a Canadian woman who goes on the American Bachelor, doesnt go on the show with the thought of being F1 and convincing the lead to move to Canada. IMO shes open to moving to the US if shes fallen in love and thinks they have a shot at a lasting relationship.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:36 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Nick never has to not live in the US and Vanessa never has to not live in Canada. There are millions of Canadians who live south of the border for 6 months of the year. They own properties, cars, have bank accounts, dentists doctors, just like their every day lives in Canada. Every time Vanessa goes home, that's one less day that goes towards her 6 months maximum stay in the US over a 12 month period. She could be in Canada for 24 hours and go back.

If they decide to get married, she or he can both be non residents, and live where ever they want. My friends son has been working in NYC for 25 years on a work permit. He renews it every 3 years. Her other son lives in the Carolinas, married with children. They are both Canadian, neither one obtained dual citizenship. It's not that difficult.

:yes:  I think it's reading as a BIG issue on the show because it's not usually talked about.  
There was a lot of discussion in media, and everywhere about Rachel being "diverse" but Canada and even more so French Canada has distinct general differences.  Add into that Italian plus someone who's definition of "typical" human behavior is informed partially through work with special needs individuals largely under the umbrella of mental health and you get a woman with a very diverse background.  IMO she needs a location that isn't overly conservative and a large urban area with perhaps a "little Italy" suburb to pick up staples.  She is also art orientated so that says large urban area as well. That would easily suit Nick.

Vanessa has lived in Ottawa, ON and think she may have also lived in Toronto. It's not realistic to think she went every Sunday of her life to family lunch. And things like special holidays are just par for the course that each member in a couple have to make a plan of fairness to spend time with family if they don't live close by.
Typical of lots of couples.

I think it's just about how to relocate and insure that work opportunity is there for both and that distance from family members is reasonable enough to make visiting somewhat regular.  Even Nick said, "when you are in Montreal" when they were talking about lunch and the way Vanessa talked about Sunday lunch it seemed to me she wanted to carry on the tradition in her own home not solely with her family.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:17 am

Kashathediva wrote:@Cila51290 I found most of the women this season "lacking" imo. Whiners or immature  or both. With exception 2--Rachel and Vanessa.

I also liked Danielle M

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+69
northernviewer
2observe
kikora
ironcat
locoforbach