SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 30 of 70 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 50 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:38 am

I'm not even sure some of the angst reported at the WTN is really about Nick vs about herd mentality.
This group of women remind me personally of lemmings.  Add to the fact, Raven skipping and hopping around like lil Red Ridinghood after her FD night. She's going right off the cliff into the arms of the other lemmings below.
This is the bachelor, ladies not Sister Wives or Big Love or in this case Squad Wives.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:31 am

Yes, it may be a case of - "you never gave us a chance..." whether that was because of Cheese Pasta or (the romantic in me) Vanessa.  Either way, a bunch of sour grapes.

Last edited by Catdwoman50 on Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:34 am

Why Bachelor Nick Viall Tells the Runner-Up 'I've Been So Selfish' on the Emotional Finale
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:40 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Why Bachelor Nick Viall Tells the Runner-Up 'I've Been So Selfish' on the Emotional Finale

At least it doesn't seem like he said ily to f2.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:41 am

umngirl wrote:
Skates wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:I so hope they won't bring Raven's ex on AFTR. Dude, stay away from her and this crazy show! I hope Nick and  Vanessa get their moment, without Raven and her extra drama. JMO.

I am confused about Raven's story, his ex- said they were together for 2 years... but, I remember she said something like dating 1 guy since she's 18....does that mean she is lying then? Or maybe she's just implying that she has never had a boyfriend then until after, if that is the case...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcCBjypGVjw

Raven has apparently had one boyfriend as an adult, her ex she dated for two years. It seems the rest of the time after turning 18 she's been single. I don't think she's lying about having one ex or about how long they've been together.

jMOAA

My understanding on the conversations between Nick and Raven--she has been with her ex- since she's 18...thus, when I saw the video, I was like did I hear it right...so they were only together for 2 years, so she had been single before that...

Thank you for clarifying this...Thanks for your response on both of my questions...

I was literally stunned when it was mentioned Raven apparently was portraying her role in 500 Days of Summer when she sent herself dancing, flying away after having a night with Nick...

I really love Joseph's portrayals of his undying love for Zooey...but, with Raven's re-creating the act, it has actually killed (not nailed) it for me...I really believe Nick would not have slept with her after him getting all this scrutiny and backslashes from Andi and Kaitlyn seasons...I really hate the insinuations TPTB is emphasizing....Uuuugggh...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzD8JzQdbZ4

Ashley I's intake of TB21 Episode 10 is pretty funny...I love that part saying she needs proofs...

Last edited by Skates on Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:47 am

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-style/pictures/bachelor-and-bachelorette-engagement-rings-through-the-years-w201894/andrew-firestone-jen-schefft-w201898

At last!!!! A feature all about those (clunky shiny #itsthesameringforyears) engagement rings. I am diverted from the tension.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:12 am

My friend went looney tunes a few times after her husband told her he had ended a brief affair. She chose to divorce him however we, her circle of friends, had to tough love her as she worked through her emotions.  It was scary what she would call to tell about what she had done.  At one point I managed to convince her to take time off work and stay at my place for a week just to remove her from her proximity to him. It was a case of a normal woman "losing it" sporadically.
I wouldn't want to see Raven's ex at ATFR.  It would be great IMO for Raven to talk out her bundle of emotion with her ex so as to get him out of her mind and move on.  I don't think it's "good tv" because it's a painful exercise and would be unnecessarily debated in the public domain.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:16 am

Kashathediva wrote:I'm not even sure some of the angst reported at the WTN is really about Nick vs about herd mentality.
This group of women remind me personally of lemmings.
 Add to the fact, Raven skipping and hopping around like lil Red Ridinghood after her FD night. She's going right off the cliff into the arms of the other lemmings below.
This is the bachelor, ladies not Sister Wives or Big Love or in this case Squad Wives.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 30 3806527698

It is so weird how supposedly 'close' most of them are & supposedly supportive of each other. I thought the whole Liz giving a motivational speech was so OTT & I wish she or CH had addressed the relationship with Nick more & not gone on again about the - women deserve to be fought for. We already saw her explain this angle to Nick on the show. It still left me cold. Imo the last place you go to see if a man wants to fight for you is on 'the bachelor' competing with 29 others. Just weird. And then the whole- she builds Wells in her down time- Liz for president- what the hell was that!!So over emotional for no reason.
DLo also - Still like still!! crying and not understanding what happened with Nick. So weird she had watched it back on tv but not seen the clues. Plus he's now likely engaged & here she is wailing about a date that happened 4 months ago.
All imo.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:49 pm

albean99 wrote:I'm not defending all the women but have no problem with those that didn't end up liking Nick post-show. He's not for everyone, that's for sure. Lots of people go on the show for the adventure or opportunities no matter who the lead is imo and that's okay too.   Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 30 4256136633

I don't see a wedding happening on or before the ATFR but not sure what else it might be.

I don't have a problem with them not being into Nick or even not liking him, but you can still be polite. You got a fun adventure out of it and some will have shilling opportunities or BIP out of it. The fact that some still seem p*ssed at him because he let them go early and not at a rose ceremony is just beyond ridiculous. If he was a jack a** to them. Fine. However, Nick, if anything, seemed to be bending over backwards to be kind and respectful to them and not drag them along further than necessary hoping to spare them any more hurt. With a few exceptions, this is like the worst and most immature bunch of "women" I have ever seen and I suspect it will only keep getting worse.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:53 pm

The girls this season had some crazy unrealistic expectations of the lead IMO. Jasmine being angry that she wouldn't get a 1-1. There can only be so many 1-1. It's not Nick's fault. Every year there are people who get to mid-season without having a 1-1. It's not something different that Nick did this year.  dizzy

Also, I found it mind-boggling when Kristina said during the WTA that she wanted Nick to give her a 1-1 to build up on their 1-1 from St. Thomas and that he didn't give her a fair chance. You wanted a 1-1 in Ep.7 after you got one in Ep.6? I can understand wanting extra time but a 1-1? Are the others chopped liver?  Rolling Eyes

I can totally see why in an interview after the WTA, Nick was all like 'I am ready for this to be over'.

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:58 pm

coolangel wrote:The girls this season had some crazy unrealistic expectations of the lead IMO. Jasmine being angry that she wouldn't get a 1-1. There can only be so many 1-1. It's not Nick's fault. Every year there are people who get to mid-season without having a 1-1. It's not something different that Nick did this year.  dizzy

Also, I found it mind-boggling when Kristina said during the WTA that she wanted Nick to give her a 1-1 to build up on their 1-1 from St. Thomas and that he didn't give her a fair chance. You wanted a 1-1 in Ep.7 after you got one in Ep.6? I can understand wanting extra time but a 1-1? Are the others chopped liver?  Rolling Eyes

I can totally see why in an interview after the WTA, Nick was all like 'I am ready for this to be over'.

All JMO.

It probably gives him an even bigger appreciation for Vanessa and I bet he is thanking his lucky stars she was there!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:27 pm

sdmom wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Why Bachelor Nick Viall Tells the Runner-Up 'I've Been So Selfish' on the Emotional Finale

At least it doesn't seem like he said ily to f2.

Yeah I just posted this in another thread but it sounds like your pretty straight forward finale.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 70 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 50 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+88
Edgarretana10
kikora
Dessler
Sundy
officeRules