SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 50 of 70 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 60 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by SeekAny Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:40 am

I really think it's something with U2 performing for Vanessa's students. RS saying it's for the audience just means he doesn't believe MF is doing it out of the goodness of his heart. Goes along with Elan saying it's going to be magical AF and nick being excited too. RS saying it's not stupid because you can't call something good like that stupid.

Gotta watch the feet. We know Vanessa's brother is going. Bono was just in NYC having dinner with president Obama, gotta see if he goes to LA.

I think whatever it is is just going to be something cool - nothing earth shattering or negative. Bring on Monday and Vanessa's million dollar smile, nicks too!
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:40 am

Mgrissom wrote:I'm going with DWTS. I think it would make for great TV ratings and the two shows in the same time slot have fed off of each other.  Since Mark was to come back this season and has not been announced yet, I think it is very possible.

And it could easily be something RS could find out about.

My guess is Peta comes on and they preview Nick and Peta first dance for next week DWTS.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:41 am

The last historic announcement that occurred was culturally diverse Rachel as Bette.
Vanessa is culturally diverse and part of a minority in Canada being French Canadian so I do think at least one of these silly "historic" announcements has to do with her.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:43 am

umngirl wrote:Hmmm, maybe they will bring out some or all of Rachel's guys and give the audience a sneak peek. That would be fun and definitely more for the audience.

Now this would be awesome but also kind of bummer for N&V. But TPTB are always about their next show so wouldn't surprise me.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:57 am

For a while now the AFTR really isn't all about focusing on the final happy couple, so I could see something like umn mentioned happening.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:59 am

If the audience consists of Viall's and Grimaldi's and it's a closed set, would they really care about the next bach of contestants? Maybe Liarboy means viewers and not the actual audience sitting there. Bummer for those who want to see the happy couple, watch an ATFR all about the next season. The actual time with the couple is already very limited. Personally I won't care about the next season until the next day.

I think they are there to support their son/daughter/brother/sister, and perhaps go on to DWTS premiere night to support Nick IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:02 am

I've gone back and forth on what could be historical, knowing each season they want us to believe this season will be the most dramatic or most amazing or something that's never been done before. It usually amounts to nothing.  I would like them to show the portions of the season that were edited out because it would have shown Nick falling for Vanessa early on ... in other words, the real love story!

Can't wait for Monday night ... TPTB have succeeded in making me wonder what this "history making/shocking" event could be Rolling Eyes

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:02 am

But we don't know that it'll be filled with nothing but their family.  We know her brothers on the way.  And I'm sure that some of the Vialls will show since they've been when he was F2, but we don't have proof yet of the whole audience being family or of their entire families being in transit to LA, do we?

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:03 am

Even if it's a closed set they still have a full audience. At least that's how it's been the last several seasons. The audience members just aren't random but people who either know someone associated with the show or have been before.

I can't remember the last time an ATFR really highlighted the final couple instead of drama, the F2, or the next lead. It's probably been a good 3 or 4 years.

I'm now on the train the "historic" stuff has to do with next season. Nick is already old news to TPTB.

JMOAA

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 50 87b72b10  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 50 86669110  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 50 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:09 am

umngirl wrote:Even if it's a closed set they still have a full audience. At least that's how it's been the last several seasons. The audience members just aren't random but people who either know someone associated with the show or have been before.

I can't remember the last time an ATFR really highlighted the final couple instead of drama, the F2, or the next lead. It's probably been a good 3 or 4 years.

I'm now on the train the "historic" stuff has to do with next season. Nick is already old news to TPTB.

JMOAA

I agree. They have had many closed sets throughout the seasons and have an audience with people non family/friend of the couple there to fill those seats.
I think "it" will highlight Nick moving onto DWTS and like the idea of showing him and Peta, whether live or film montage showing what the audience and "Nick fans" can expect.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:42 am

SeekAny wrote:I really think it's something with U2 performing for Vanessa's students. RS saying it's for the audience just means he doesn't believe MF is doing it out of the goodness of his heart. Goes along with Elan saying it's going to be magical AF and nick being excited too. RS saying it's not stupid because you can't call something good like that stupid.

Gotta watch the feet. We know Vanessa's brother is going. Bono was just in NYC having dinner with president Obama, gotta see if he goes to LA.

I think whatever it is is just going to be something cool - nothing earth shattering or negative. Bring on Monday and Vanessa's million dollar smile, nicks too!

Hmmm the bolded part makes me think it's definitely about N&V & something Nick has planned?

When is ATFR taped?

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:48 am

The AFTR will be live.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 70 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 60 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+88
Edgarretana10
kikora
Dessler
Sundy
officeRules