SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 32 of 70 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 51 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:24 pm

Well, it looks like Raven is wearing a "cloth" coat. It looks like Vanessa is wearing fur--even if it's faux fur. Just saying.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:41 pm

@Kashathediva I was going to say the same thing. laugh out loud

Raven also says in a voice over she has doubts. In any event it's a Bachelor first! kinda ending!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:51 pm

I'll grab SCs of the girls and get them posted in a bit.

ETA: Here they are.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:06 am

Is social media making the demographics of this show shift to a more younger crowd? I feel like with each season that goes by there's been a lot more teenagers/young adults watching. I can only imagine the bullying will only get 10x worse.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:47 am

Cila51290 wrote:Is social media making the demographics of this show shift to a more younger crowd? I feel like with each season that goes by there's been a lot more teenagers/young adults watching. I can only imagine the bullying will only get 10x worse.

I saw an article the other day somewhere, cannot remember so can't link to it, where this show won the demographic in the 18-34 group; which is what advertisers want, they believe that group is the one to target, so yes I think that we are seeing more and more younger viewers.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 32 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:24 am

I watch CNBC during the day and saw a lot regarding the Snapchat IPO. Apparently the demographic for the snap is 16-24. So that says something. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:16 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I watch CNBC during the day and saw a lot regarding the Snapchat IPO. Apparently the demographic for the snap is 16-24. So that says something. cantstopl

SM users are free advertisers of the show.  They tag each other and get more of their friends interested in watching.  No surprise that product advertisers then cater to that demographic as that age group is more likely to be into product trends and purchase cosmetics and clothing in high volume vs people with families who are paying for after school activities and setting up college funds.

IMO that demographic also needs a different edit to stay engaged weekly.  Most have never been in love so their view of love comes from rom com movies/tv. Dare I say, with limited life experience it can be a naive demographic.

IMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:53 pm

Could it be that they will announce a wedding date? That would be a first, that is if there is anything to this first thing.

http://perezhilton.com/2017-03-09-nick-viall-bachelor-first-after-the-final-rose#.WMGHa-kzWM8

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 32 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:09 pm

I have no idea what it is, but I do believe the spoiler that he chose V at the end. So I'm speculating/guessing one of two things.

1. N either didn't propose or V didn't accept proposal and they agreed to see how things go before a proposal actually happens. If that's the case then my guess is that he's going to do a formal proposal at ATFR with his and her family present. Not sure this is a "bachelor first"....but I think it could get wild if you had all of V's boisterous French Canadian family and a big group of N's family.

2. They got engaged but have since decided to call things off and are no longer together. Not sure this is a "bachelor first" either.

The hopeless romantic in me hopes for #1...but the much more sensible person in me thinks it could very well be #2.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:15 pm

Not sure if this was posted but it's hilarious to me that critically acclaimed, oscar winning actress brie larson was starstruck by Nick laugh out loud https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkyu37RRSIQ .. and those creepy pictures of him! Brie....girl....get a grip laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:37 pm

Swiss Girl wrote:@happygolucky I love your new avatar! I think you are the first one who has a avatar of Vanessa and Nick together yes
Hugesmile I'm curious when will he (or she) post another one that can top this one, I think it's best of both ... true romance  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 32 2498057887 4 more days! I'm so ready for this season to wrap.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:08 pm

@ReneeM haha that's hilarious.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 70 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 51 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+88
Edgarretana10
kikora
Dessler
Sundy
officeRules