SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 49 of 70 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 59 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by hae1001 Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:14 pm

@umngirl yes IA. At this point im not even sure its about Nick and Vanessa. Im wondering if it is about Rachels season now. The abc site brought her up as their exampmes for historic. Maybe they will introduce us to some of her guys?
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Mgrissom Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:16 pm

I'm going with DWTS. I think it would make for great TV ratings and the two shows in the same time slot have fed off of each other.  Since Mark was to come back this season and has not been announced yet, I think it is very possible.

And it could easily be something RS could find out about.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:16 pm

lexforlife wrote:Where does RS get his intel?

Variety of sources - I would presume a lot of intel comes from cast and crew or people who come across things unexpectedly (i.e. BIP cast found on a piece of paper left in a hotel room). When it is such a major production like this there are so many people involved that will know certain pieces of the puzzle. The real shock of Des' season (Brooks/Chris switch) I believe came as Mike F himself and key producers/editors finish the last couple episodes so it didn't leak - someone correct me if I am wrong.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:21 pm

Not gonna lie, I'm already disappointed with Fleiss's "historic" announcement. The hopeless romantic in me would have loved to see a wedding.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:25 pm

Mgrissom wrote:I'm going with DWTS. I think it would make for great TV ratings and the two shows in the same time slot have fed off of each other.  Since Mark was to come back this season and has not been announced yet, I think it is very possible.

And it could easily be something RS could find out about.

His tweets said it's more for the audience than those involved so I think that takes DWTS off the table.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:27 pm

Maybe Nick wants to re-propose in front of their families, to show his commitment to Vanessa is not just for this show, but forever.  I personally would love that! Smiley
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:29 pm

More for the audience? If the audience is a closed set and filled with Viall's and Grimaldi's are they giving away a destination wedding and everyone is invited? laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:31 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:Maybe Nick wants to re-propose in front of their families, to show his commitment to Vanessa is not just for this show, but forever.    I personally would love that! Smiley
That wouldn't be 'historic' tho bc Ben just did that last season with Lauren

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:32 pm

sbolduc wrote:Hmm something interesting for the audience to me would be showing a condensed playback of the season where we hear the more unedited thoughts of nick and the girls - i.e. him saying night one who is top girls are or when he really doesn't like someone but has to lead them on - breakage of the fourth wall so to speak

Don't think it would happen but that is something I would find interesting to watch
Actually I think Mills talked about this in the podcast with julie litman...i.e. he said..."hmm maybe we could do that" if I remember correctly to> releasing some never before seen footage of Rachel cos he said she's super funny but that didn't fit in the story/wasn't moving the story along etc.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:33 pm

I mentioned in another thread that it really could be as simple as having all the bach babies there - historic and wild.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:34 pm

truelovealways wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:Maybe Nick wants to re-propose in front of their families, to show his commitment to Vanessa is not just for this show, but forever.    I personally would love that! Smiley
That wouldn't be 'historic' tho bc Ben just did that last season with Lauren

ok, I totally missed their ATFR
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:38 pm

Hmmm, maybe they will bring out some or all of Rachel's guys and give the audience a sneak peek. That would be fun and definitely more for the audience.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 49 87b72b10  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 49 86669110  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 49 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 70 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 59 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+88
Edgarretana10
kikora
Dessler
Sundy
officeRules