SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

life - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 14 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by notarose Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:19 pm

Lisa wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Those were not red flowers. She wears the 2nd on the left to the FRC.

The FRC dress in the screen caps.
life - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 14 6109f42b9c3da8ef1813f90c85d0f1ef_zpsve1w7dur

Ahh you are right! Dang that lighting really messed me up..laugh out loud

Yes, the light makes a difference.  Also, I did see "plunge" but it's due to camera angle.

life - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 14 C8ea182f7b1ef7180d9ce998e512ee94_zpsmaxyq7wf
Source

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:02 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Switched out SCs for one we had sourced in the SC thread)

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

life - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 14 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by coolangel Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:20 pm

The one thing which hit me more than anything else when I saw Raven and Vanessa's pictures were their expressions. Raven looks happy while Vanessa looks like she is done. No hint of that infectious smile which lights up her face. Upset

Nick, your proposal better be very very good. I am counting on you to bring back that smile amid happy tears and I hope she does the same for you. Can't wait for tomorrow! beatingheart

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:23 pm

The candles and the fire flickering will pick up the sequins in the dress. I can see it making a splash on screen

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:24 pm

@notarose we need a source for that picture.  Thanks. Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:24 pm

coolangel wrote:The one thing which hit me more than anything else when I saw Raven and Vanessa's pictures were their expressions. Raven looks happy while Vanessa looks like she is done. No hint of that infectious smile which lights up her face. Upset

Nick, your proposal better be very very good. I am counting on you to bring back that smile amid happy tears and I hope she does the same for you. Can't wait for tomorrow! beatingheart

This is actually the old formula trick they used to do for seasons making the viewer think one was the F2 and the other F1 vs the reality.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:24 pm

I would be so mad if they made the proposal bad and edited it to make it all about raven. If they were going to do that then raven would be bachelorette but bc we know who is bachelorette already so Vanessa better get a darn good proposal.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:32 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:@notarose we need a source for that picture.  Thanks. Smiley

Sorry, it was in my album unsourced. Pls delete as I am unable to provide.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:33 pm

cmarci93 wrote:I would be so mad if they made the proposal bad and edited it to make it all about raven. If they were going to do that then raven would be bachelorette but bc we know who is bachelorette already then Vanessa better get a darn good proposal.
This is Nick. He will deliver, I have no doubt! Hopefully, we can clearly make out what he is saying through his emotional state. They will be his words. Yes, he'll deliver!

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:37 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Cary needs to be replaced. These are all IMO god awful. I think Raven had better choices.

They are all basically the same dress. Different colours and different necks, but all sparkly and a mermaid/trumpet bottoms.

I really would like to see something unique. I'm sure they have access to a ton of designers who would love to show off their stuff. Instead, they always end up with some sparkly, pageant gown. Boring.

I wish Vanessa...or anyone for that matter...just said no thanks. I brought a dress that I like and want to wear for the FRC. Vanessa seems to have great taste. Not since Jillian have I liked a contestants clothes so much.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:06 pm

notarose wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:@notarose we need a source for that picture.  Thanks. Smiley

Sorry, it was in my album unsourced.  Pls delete as I am unable to provide.

I switched it out for one I had made from the SC thread.

Just a friendly reminder to check and use the SC thread when possible, for the SC's that Litta and I make. Not sure there's a point in us taking the time to make them, if no one is going to use them and simply make their own or copy someone else's.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:10 pm

That is where I go first. It makes it so easy for us, thank you both.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:40 pm

I thought Ashley Rosenbaum's FRC dress knocked it out of the park. It was so uniquely beautiful to me. I can see the dress Vanessa chose making a captivating scene easily with the surroundings. I see it being somewhat like Trista and Ryan's with all the candles flickering minus the fire. I hope the lighting is sufficient.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+57
crunchycheeto
remockered
pikake
TrishB
mindless