SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 22 of 45 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by moonchild Mon May 29, 2017 9:39 pm

Yes, Dean is nice on the eyes too! That plus a nice personality

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 22 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 9:39 pm

kenny talks about his daughter who seems to be extremely mature

rachel find it cute but her body language say... nope

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 9:40 pm

... and the winner is...................................... DEAN!

Chocking!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Mon May 29, 2017 9:41 pm

I like Kenny! Go Dean!

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 22 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 9:41 pm

big hug with dean and rachel

and here is the kiss.............................................

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm

Dean got his kiss. I just have a feeling there is something off with him, I can not warm up to him.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm

Rachel isn't attracted to any of those guys besides Dean.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 9:43 pm

she find it passionate, sweet, genuine... it was a good kiss and she liked it a lot

dean looks like a very sweet guy. i like him

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Mon May 29, 2017 9:44 pm

IA, HEA she does like him!

moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 9:45 pm

dean is 26.... she is 31.... no matter what, I feel the woman/boy relationship vibe. they are both nice but not together

i think he is adorable and all that but

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 29, 2017 9:45 pm

SafronSahara wrote:Rachel isn't attracted to any of those guys besides Dean.

I think she would have let all of them except Dean go right there if she could have.  She definitely wants a guy who is going to make her feel like a woman and not make her take charge.  Too bad, I like Kenny and Jack, but there is no spark with them.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 45 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+16
JBF
Kashathediva
blueblues
djogbenyuie
moonchild
Norcalgal
locoforbach
MiaHawk
Litta123
Ayana
SafronSahara