SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 6 of 45 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 25 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 7:08 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Dallas is actually one of the top 10 largest cities in the country. I think you could be a lawyer and not know each other especially depending on how different the types of law they practice are.

I saw a lot of Peter in the preview, but not enough to know anything.

Dean goes far and he rubs me the wrong way.

Bryan, I will wait and see.

I feel for Josiah, but she didn't light up with him like she did Bryan and Peter with her huge smile. I predict he goes far but not F3.

ah thank you for the precision about Dallas. never visited. I remember in ali season, this lawyer too. I liked him a lot, very handsome too ... Jeremy??? Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 6 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 8:47 pm

HEA wrote:
oh good. I thought I missed something obvious here Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 6 2498057887
Dean is the one who is kissing her in a teaser at a diner table right? I think I saw the SC of them.

Is it me or she has a type? I mean alex, bryan, peter, matt, jamey, jack stone, even rob... they all have the same look no?  giggling
A few yes! As to Dean, yes again-an outside table with a rose on the table. There's another with them kissing/ dancing on the season preview that goes with that. Maybe goes with the blimp date earlier in the day if that's him?? Sunset pic also? I just did some sc's, will go through those later tonight and try and get a better look.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 10:25 pm

@Lost17 you think it is dean at sunset?  the guy looks tall, like taller than the other guys or is she petite?

somehow i see a narrow straight nose, a toupet but not big and shorter hair, tall too

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 10:35 pm

so who has a date and when?

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed May 24, 2017 12:20 am

hi Hello, fellow-unspoiled!

It took me several viewings to get through the first episode. Every time that Whaaaabooom! came onto my screen I had a wave of nausea flood over me and had to take a break from watching. I almost quit watching because I find him so obnoxious!  

I agree with many of you that the meet and greet is getting very stale and the fakeness is so obvious. They kept Whaaabooom! probably because he paid them to be on the show to promote his brand, and they kept that other guy (was it the icky perv?) because they are the drama makers. Yawn.

First episode, so not too familiar with the names and faces yet. I basically have one thing to say:
"De todos los hombres, me gusta Bryan el mejor. " :yes:
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 24, 2017 12:40 am

Hi Mia! I am excited to be unspoiled with you.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed May 24, 2017 12:54 am

Hi, Stuck! I wasn't even going to watch---feeling kind of burnt out from this show. But I recorded it, and watched. There's so much nonsense involved with this show that I ask myself why I bother to keep watching, but then there is always that 1 or 2 contestants that pique my interest and I get sucked back in! Bryan...he's trouble...for ME! haha!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 24, 2017 12:56 am

MiaHawk wrote:Hi, Stuck!  I wasn't even going to watch---feeling kind of burnt out from this show. But I recorded it, and watched. There's so much nonsense involved with this show that I ask myself why I bother to keep watching, but then there is always that 1 or 2 contestants that pique my interest and I get sucked back in! Bryan...he's trouble...for ME! haha!

Mia, I think you have a thing for men from Florida. This week was painful hoping it will improve. Season 3 Bachelor NZ gave me hope we can get a good season and I really enjoyed JoJo, so here's hoping.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed May 24, 2017 1:02 am

stuckinsc wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:Hi, Stuck!  I wasn't even going to watch---feeling kind of burnt out from this show. But I recorded it, and watched. There's so much nonsense involved with this show that I ask myself why I bother to keep watching, but then there is always that 1 or 2 contestants that pique my interest and I get sucked back in! Bryan...he's trouble...for ME! haha!

Mia, I think you have a thing for men from Florida. This week was painful hoping it will improve. Season 3 Bachelor NZ gave me hope we can get a good season and I really enjoyed JoJo, so here's hoping.

Haha! Maybe you're onto something!

I like Rachel's personality, so I have hope that there is a chance for a good season. As long as I block out the morons! I also didn't enjoy the cockiness of some of the guys. I know, I know...me...the defender of Mr Cocky of last Bachelorette...but sometimes it feels like confidence and sometimes it feels like cockiness. Bryan struck me as confident...and charming...and very handsome...with a sexy voice...so, yeah, I will keep tuning in for a while. Hugesmile
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 1:32 am

HEA wrote:so who has a date and when?
Working on it...

MIA!!! bestbud! Was wondering if you'd be on the unspoiled side this time! Not on the Bryan train so far, leaning toward Peter at the moment. Looks like you'll get lots of Bryan to enjoy! yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 4:01 am

Here’s a rundown on dates/group dates I think these guys are on, any others you all see?
HEA, you’re always great at sorting everything out, good luck!

Peter-
*On the promo from DWTS May 22, it shows Peter with Rachel posing for photos wearing sunglasses. He has a grey shirt on. Not sure if this is part of a group date or a 1on1. Fireworks that night if on a 1on1?
*Vagabond yacht GD-wearing pink shirt
*Viking boat GD
*Possible hot tub GD
*2nd 1on1 Dog sledding maybe in Sweden

Bryan-
*Looks like a possible boat 1on1
*Shown sitting with Rach amongst flowers, possibly goes with boat date
*Dinner/Rose on table
*Vagabond GD
*Viking boat GD

Dean-
*Blimp 1on1/Sunset/Dance & table outside with rose on it
*Possible 2nd 1on1 near some building
*Viking boat GD

Jack-
*Carriage ride/Dance
*Sitting at table w/Rach/rose on table

Matt & Adam
*At the same building outside- shown separately with Rachel kissing, could possibly be a 2on1 date or GD…looks like she could be saying goodbye to Matt.
Matt’s on the Vagabond GD & Viking GD

Anthony-
*1on1 cowboy hat date
*Shown kissing somewhere, maybe during dinner part of date or a CP
*Kisses Rachel while she’s blindfolded-wonder if this is part of a GD??
*Vagabond GD

Will-
*Possible 1on1-with Rach, they’re walking in some city then she’s eating a pastry somewhere

Hot tub? GD with naked guy-
*Eric w/Rach and possibly Jonathan & Peter with nude guy

Vagabond GD-possibly 13
Anthony, Blake E?, Bryan, Eric, Iggy, Jonathan, Kenny, Lee, Matt, Peter, Will?

Viking GD-
Peter, Bryan, Dean, Matt, Alex?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 8:51 am

@Lost17 this is going to be a group effort for sure!

My record to find the F1 is so bad... or should I say my record to find the F2 is so good? cantstopl

#wow you did incredible! this will give us material to work with for sure! thank you!! bestbud!

Hello @MiaHawk and @stuckinsc hi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 45 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 25 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+16
JBF
Kashathediva
blueblues
djogbenyuie
moonchild
Norcalgal
locoforbach
MiaHawk
Litta123
Ayana
SafronSahara