SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 5 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 25 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 23, 2017 12:18 am

SafronSahara wrote:I liked Bryan, the sexy chiropractor,  until i watched his sloppy kisses. Maybe his sex appeal makes up for it with women.

I found him too charming, but Rachel seemed to like his kisses. We will see how far he goes, he definitely won't be afraid to declare himself.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 23, 2017 12:26 am

The last group of medical students I taught know Jedidiah and he is a pompous, arrogant jerk. As well as being a teaching doctor, he focuses extensively on fitness modeling. They all made fun of him and called him a douche bag.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue May 23, 2017 12:28 am

Ayana wrote:She's great. I wish they had given her better guys.

Yeah, none of the guys stood out to me. I got bored with them. It felt like a retread of the familiar Bach/Ette script...too many gimmicks and fake controversies expressed in the ITMs. I hope this season gets better.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 5 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 23, 2017 12:30 am

Litta123 wrote:
Ayana wrote:She's great. I wish they had given her better guys.

Yeah, none of the guys stood out to me. I got bored with them. It felt like a retread of the familiar Bach/Ette script...too many gimmicks and fake controversies expressed in the ITMs. I hope this season gets better.

I think there could be some good guys in there, but the meet and greet concept is just too played out. It just gets more obnoxious every season.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue May 23, 2017 12:42 am

The first night is always the worst. I think we'll find a core group of good guys and a few of the drama guys. There's no way she'd have kept Lucas without them making her, IMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15341

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 2:46 am

not sure how I managed but I am still not spoiled. It was not hard until yesterday when I checked the teasers and saw Bryan an awfully lot in them. Josiah too. Then I really wanted to know but I remembered that I truly want to try to play unspoiled. I want to play with you all and have fun making crazy scenario and try to find clues.

My first thought when I watched the promo is that the last image in the sunset looks like a tall guy and he has a little toupet. The silhouette looks very much like Peter or Bryan or even Jack Stone. He stay still but she is running and jumping in his arms so could be a hometown date? The sunset was very very present in this scene so it looks important.

I find Bryan very agressive. I dunno, felt a bit too much physical chemistry already for TV on episode #1 IMO.... but this reminds me jojo ep #1 too. Bryan did not have an intro but he got first impression rose. seen #3 limo but we see at one point an open window with the same order as they are seen: Peter, Josiah and Bryan. top 3?  I need to know if the guy is a player and this is the reason that at 37 he is still single or if something happened and he is now ready for commitment. Lets not forget that Rachel wants marriage and kids soon. she is now ready.

I like Jack Stone a lot, he was 2nd vid intro, has the right size and silhouette with the sunset, is from Dallas, is a lawer, seems very gentleman, articulated and smart. He watched her season with nick and came fore her. he has a dog, like her, he lost his mother from cancer which is always also a bond, same city .... i mean a lot of ++ here. However I have this good on paper feeling, I have a feekubg top 4.

Josiah. I do not like his cockyness. I am on the fence right now. Either he goes far or either he is the guy who will rub the wrong way the other contestants in the house and play the drama queen role. But he is a prosecuting attorney in Florida (which is more difficult to relocate IMO?). Very sad story with his brother who commited suicide. His video was really good to present him but his behavior at the cocktail party not so much IMO. Last intro too. we saw him serious at work but also topless. I think the edits showed him very cocky but there was a lot of joke with guys competition. I liked that he tried to stop the drunk guy to make a fool of himself. I am on edge with him.

Peter... first out of the limo which is also IMO a sign. He also had a vid intro #3. I dunno. I feel as I do not know him at all. Seen first to go out of limo but earlier we saw him (?) with Josiah and Bryan. but when he goes out, the limo is empty. but then we also see an empty limo with Josiah getting out. Somethings is nagging me that he is the one to watch.

Based on air time, I would pick Peter, Bryan, Josiah and Jack. But Peter and Bryan had no intro which is not good. But Bryan got first impression rose. Josiah got the first chat. Peter and Bryan were the narrators. Limo: Peter first, Josiah 2nd and Bryan 3rd... Jack was hardly seen which is not good.

Overall outside the pinguin, doll lover, drum aspirant, waboom and cleaner... all there for 2-3 episodes to create fool and drama. Add to this some ego such Demuro, Josiah and probably 2 or 3 more. Then we have our script until episode 6. Something I noticed is that the guys who left tonight were long distance people. It will be interesting to know if she keeps states around TX...

all just my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 12:47 pm

stuck, for me, Dean wasn't giving me the 1F vibe, I liked him well enough. I'll have to rewatch to see what you're seeing. I think he goes far-

HEA I think Dean is the blimp/sunset guy, scenery/clothes look similar and the small glimpse they gave of the guy with Rachel when she said 'blimp', looks like him-will have to check that again.

stuck-I agree with your comment about Bryan having 'serious game' reminded me of Nick. He came on way to fast imo-he's definitely shown ALOT and he was up there with Josiah in the ITMs. Peter & Kenny also had quite a few. I was with Mohit when we saw him watching Bryan & Rachel kissing "keep your mouth away"...he's going to be the confident, cocky guy who thinks he has this in the bag, I just don't want this to be another in your face F1 season.

Ok I have a tiny crush-smitten kitten like Rachel likes to say-Peter gets sexier as the season progresses, whew! So annoying Lucas had to narrate part of that 1on1 time. Loved his 'with all my heart' when he accepted her rose. So I must of missed it, what ties do they both have to Wisconsin? He's from there, does she have family there also? One of his ITM's I noticed had a different background and he was def. scruffier.

Based on the preview/promo/episode 1, I think Bryan, Dean and Peter are going far along with Eric, Josiah, Matt & Jack. If script stays the same Bryan gets F1 and hopefully Peter is our next bach unless of course he is 'vanilla' and my guy is doomed once again! hmmm

Looked like Bryan got 2 dates and/or hometown. Looked like Dean & Peter also got 2 dates-these 3 are also in quite a few of the group dates shown. A few of the other guys look to similar to me to distinguish who is who yet.

Sweden, I'd love to go there! Looks like they are going to some amazing places.

Loving Rachel as the lead, great choice!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 1:32 pm

i need to check Dean again... Somehow I did not even noticed him.

One that we also need to check is maybe Fred. She is very much negative about him and cannot separate the 3rd grade with the adult... I am thinking it can be a do or die situation here.

I have a couple issues with lawer in Dallas. She is from there and I would think that they all know each other, small world and all that? So Fred and Jack Stone... not sure here.

Kenny looks like a nice guy but his bio is ruining all his chances IMO

I also like Rachel. Outside the guys who were cast for drama. It is pretty clear so far who came for fame and for her... I think

I do not have yet a clear favorite although like Jack and Peter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 2:35 pm

HEA-They really didn't show Dean that much, little spots here and there, sand castle and I think he only had 1 ITM. I was trying to write down each time the guys had one on my second viewing...compared to the other guys we think go far, he wasn't shown like they were in the episode. He moved to LA because he loves the beach-points from me since I love the beach too, he seemed nice from what I remember.

I liked Jack also. I haven't read the bios yet, wondering about Kenny now, although I don't see him going the distance. Fred-die situation I'm thinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 23, 2017 2:39 pm

Dallas is actually one of the top 10 largest cities in the country. I think you could be a lawyer and not know each other especially depending on how different the types of law they practice are.

I saw a lot of Peter in the preview, but not enough to know anything.

Dean goes far and he rubs me the wrong way.

Bryan, I will wait and see.

I feel for Josiah, but she didn't light up with him like she did Bryan and Peter with her huge smile. I predict he goes far but not F3.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 23, 2017 2:40 pm

I like Alex too and he is hot, but didn't see him a lot in the preview.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 7:03 pm

Lost17 wrote:HEA-They really didn't show Dean that much, little spots here and there, sand castle and I think he only had 1 ITM. I was trying to write down each time the guys had one on my second viewing...compared to the other guys we think go far, he wasn't shown like they were in the episode. He moved to LA because he loves the beach-points from me since I love the beach too, he seemed nice from what I remember.

I liked Jack also. I haven't read the bios yet, wondering about Kenny now, although I don't see him going the distance. Fred-die situation I'm thinking.

oh good. I thought I missed something obvious here Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 5 2498057887
Dean is the one who is kissing her in a teaser at a diner table right? I think I saw the SC of them.

Is it me or she has a type? I mean alex, bryan, peter, matt, jamey, jack stone, even rob... they all have the same look no?  giggling

Last edited by HEA on Tue May 23, 2017 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 25 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+16
JBF
Kashathediva
blueblues
djogbenyuie
moonchild
Norcalgal
locoforbach
MiaHawk
Litta123
Ayana
SafronSahara