SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 3 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:37 pm

emusha wrote:
mindless wrote:I don't see them as incompatible at all. Vanessa is exactly what Nick has always said he wanted, a strong woman who challenges him. Not sure why that's suddenly seen as a red flag. We all saw on BIP how interested Nick was in an agreeable wallflower, no matter how hot she was. JMO.

true nick isn't attracted to someone agreeable and that I think is what I've been saying for a while know Nick knows what he wants but does he know what he needs. That's precisely where I question the compatibility and see the fact they don't know each other much and seem to set each other off not in the most positive ways as a red flag. Nick even said it in the last episode when he described how his previous relationships always "boil over" so he needs balance

I think he needs a woman who can challenge him but that also balances and makes him feel more grounded IMHO I see Rachel and Andi to a lesser extent as women who do that cos their logical approach helps him be grounded and get out of his head in a way that appeals to him and that he responds to. refer to Andi and Nick's last conversation even!! she totally got him out of his head and helped him clarify his own thoughts !

@allykat IA instead of the connection they seem to be a couple in the very early stage of getting to know one another.[/quote

But Vanessa is also logical so I don't see how she is any different. And he could keep out of his head with Rachel, because he she wasn't the one he was really interested in. He liked her and found her interesting, but the passion was lacking...and I don't care how many times it was repeated that he had the most explosive chemistry with her. He didn't. As for Andi, that was as awkward as it was staged. The only thing that showed me that he was long over that and realised it wouldn't have worked.

Will V and N work in the long run? Too soon to tell, but I think they will certainly give it a really good go and out of his other choices, before and during this season, she seems the most compatible. She also seems to be the one that he communicates best with. The key for me is do they both really want this to work. If they both do, they will make it work like the other successful couples...no matter how incompatible they may seem...Sean and Cat being prime examples. They were all in the early stages of getting to know one another at this stage of the game and I don't see how this couple is any different

Last edited by Sprite on Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:40 pm

Vanessa has double the followers on IG than the new ette.

vanessagrimaldi30
Vanessa 662

therachlindsay
Rachel 339

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:41 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
On another note, it's really crazy seeing a F1 that didn't break a million followers after the finale aired. It's been this way for quite a few years now and Vanessa isn't even close. All JMO

It's only been this way for Lauren B as F1. She hit 1 million and JoJo soon after. Kaitlyn hit 1 million soon too but she wasn't even the F1. The other years it took a little longer for everyone to hit 1 million as soon as the show ended. Some still don't even have 1 million till this day. I'd say Ben and JoJo's season had probably a higher demographic with the younger crowd that loves social media. It would explain the massive followers for that season. The F1 and F2 edits were also pretty evident and had TONS of screentime.

Last edited by Cila51290 on Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:42 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Alanna wrote:I'm sure Nick tells himself it's the money for his future nonexistent kids too but IMO, he thrives in the limelight and the money is just a convenient excuse to continue prancing in V's spandex.

Your disdain for Nick is me for Vanessa. I can't stand her.
I like her laugh out loud I'm looking forward to her being free from this luggage she just acquired though laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:46 pm

bleuberry wrote:I think she's supportive of DWTS too. I don't think she'll be jealous of Peta as much as jealous that he's devoting so much time to it. She knew she'd be 'sharing' him on the show yet she still kind of lost it weekly IMO. I think she thinks it's gonna be easier than it is.

I don't think the producers of DWTS will be messing with her head while Nick is on the show and I don't think they will restrict what he can say to her to reassure her, so apples and oranges. I do think both of them will find it harder than they may have anticipated as DWTS takes up way more time than people seem to think...which I can't understand since plenty of people have said how much they have to practise. Forget about just how tiring it will be.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:51 pm

Alanna wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Alanna wrote:I'm sure Nick tells himself it's the money for his future nonexistent kids too but IMO, he thrives in the limelight and the money is just a convenient excuse to continue prancing in V's spandex.

I like her laugh out loud I'm looking forward to her being free from this luggage she just acquired though laugh out loud

Everything she does bugs me

Vanessa: *Breathes*
Me: Wow so you're just gonna steal oxygen from all the other people who need it? Guess you're not as nice as you want everyone to think you are.

laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:55 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Alanna wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

Me: Wow so you're just gonna steal oxygen from all the other people who need it? Guess you're not as nice as you want everyone to think you are.

laugh out loud
laugh out loud she's stuck being with the worst contestant I've ever had the displeasure of seeing on my screen IMO, she's getting her fair share of adversity, let the woman breathe, my gawddd @ReneeM

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:10 pm

Alanna wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Alanna wrote:

laugh out loud
laugh out loud she's stuck being with the worst contestant I've ever had the displeasure of seeing on my screen IMO, she's getting her fair share of adversity, let the woman breathe, my gawddd @ReneeM

It's gonna be a from me ... laugh out loud
Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 3 Raw13
Source: https://images.google.ca

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:35 pm

@Sprite IMHO Vanessa is one of the most emotional contestants we have ever seen on this show ...she is impulsive, driven by her feelings and dramatic. I fully see her "crazy" that Elan described. Her logic does not calm or ground herself nor Nick IMO her logic contributes to her overanalysis of every situation.

IMO  She is also extremely particular - she wants and needs very specific things exactly how she wants them to be and so she is very difficult to be in a relationship with. IMO. Nick has been talking Vanessa out of her expectations and it's evident to me that he's still doing the same off the show cos of how she described that she had to come to terms with the fact that nick has been the bachelor and that he had feelings for other women.

IMO I don't think she's a realist imho she is an idealist who's having to modify expectations consistently. Nick said something about how we're having to learn ourselves - I definitely think that Vanessa is not very self-aware and being in a relationship with Nick is making her starkly aware of her behavior. IMHO she's extremely high maintenance and it will be a LOT of hard work for Nick. Sounds like he's up for the challenge so all the luck to them.

Last edited by emusha on Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:39 pm

LOl.. you guys are funny.

I wish them well though. Odds are they won't make it. But I hope they do.

I like both of them but I am no superfan... Neither bother me I guess is more accurate.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:44 pm

emusha wrote:@Sprite IMHO Vanessa is one of the most emotional contestants we have ever seen on this show ...she is impulsive, driven by her feelings and dramatic. I fully see her "crazy" that Elan described. Her logic does not calm or ground herself nor Nick - her logic contributes to her overanalysis of every situation. She is also extremely particular - she wants and needs very specific things exactly how she wants them to be and so she is very difficult to be in a relationship with. Nick has been talking Vanessa out of her expectations and it's evident to me that he's still doing the same off the show cos of how she described that she had to come to terms with the fact that nick has been the bachelor and that he had feelings for other women. I don't think she's a realist imho she is an idealist who's having to modify expectations consistently.
Nick said something about how we're having to learn ourselves - I definitely think that Vanessa is not very self aware and being in a relationship with Nick is making her starkly aware of her behavior. IMHO she's extremely high maintenance and it will be a LOT of hard work for Nick. Sounds like he's up for the challenge so all the luck to them.

Actually they both said in one of the interviews I watched...sorry can't remember which since I've watched a handful...that Nick is the impulsive one and she is more of a planner. Since I don't know either of them I can't say that either of them is difficult to be in a relationship with however, they seemed just fine in all of their interviews...other than the AFTR...and I can't really fault them for that one. The whole atmosphere on the live segment of the show was a downer...before they even got there due to the way they had set up the story line and the doubting questions CH was full of before and during their visit.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:48 pm

thanks mods for adding many more IMO's in my post ;) laugh out loud I thought opening and closing with IMO would be enough as I've always done while posting on this board thoughts very similar to what I posted above. Please clarify if there is a need to modify the posting standards.

Actually @sprite Nick said that they're both impulsive and hard-headed during one of their dates.
Vanessa said that she's not easy to be in a relationship with

IMO It is evident tptb as a whole doubt that this relationship will make it IMO - I wonder what they have seen and what they know that makes them think that way

either way it's their relationship to build and I hope it makes them happy. cheers!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+82
Gale1
FLChica
missnana
SeekAny
Swiss Girl