SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by ReneeM Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:02 pm

Jina wrote:Next Bachelor ?!

Imma be so annoying because any time anyone mentions 'bachelor' or BiP for any of Rachel's men before they're eliminated, I'm gonna pop up with the reminder that my girlie has first dibs laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:18 pm

We sleuth around here. If anyone has the opinion that any contestant may be going on BIP or will be the next Bachelor that's their opinion and have every right to do so. We have for years been able to pin point possible next leads just by sleuthing the current season, that's one of our purposes on this forum, just like we did for Rachel.

We can also sleuth and speculate who Rachel will be eliminating because their only purpose was screen time and going on to BIP.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:23 pm

We already know she has first dibs, since he's on her season.  That doesn't mean she will actually like or want him.  We'll have to wait and see just how long he lasts.  Same goes for every other guy on this season.

We speculate and sleuth every season who would and wouldn't be good possibilities for lead and sometimes its obvious certain cast will end up on BIP.  That's nothing new and should not change, simply because Rachel is the lead. Everyone has the right to sleuth, predict and post as long as it's within forum rules.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by vengeener Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:47 pm

Thanks Guardian. my reply wasn't a disrespect of anyone's opinion. In fact I'm still trying to figure out how it all works. I'm sure I'm missing something, but taking him out without even a SM reason seems counter-intuitive to me. If he's in it for the right reasons, he wouldn't want to be the next bachelor. I'm just saying let's give the guy a chance not that I don't agree with an opinion. Hopefully no one was offended by my reply.

vengeener

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:49 pm

I know this might not be a popular opinion but I am hoping she chooses him.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:57 pm

I don't think it can be denied that the women in BIP would be very excited about him being a bip prospect, heck he's gorgeous for bach even

....I look forward to seeing his personality and how his chemistry will be like with Rachel... from the blurb about his modeling career which led to an eating disorder...switching to being aware of his diet and discovering a career as a trainer he seems very self-aware and introspective which imo rachel would be into since Nick is that way too...

IMHO Josaih is the bachelor contender from the batch of guys we've seen so far... so far I like what i see from these guys motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 2498057887
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:00 pm

@emusha that is what I am thinking too.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:05 pm

Well, according to this post, he could have been one of the guys on Kaitlyn's season. His application must have made some kind of impression for it to have been kept in view for 2 years. I'm sure he's learned to never say never by now...

Source

If you read the comments, he said he hadn't seen a single episode of the show, but thought Andi was cute.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:06 pm

TPTB do keep a pool of prospective cast from season to season. motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 4256136633

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:08 pm

He has turn me off now, because I dont believe that Rachel is ever anything like Andi.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:10 pm

he's one of my front runners too. I really like everything I know about him so far and his backstory with his eating disorder makes his job in fitness interesting to me. I also think he could bring some awareness because when it comes to eating disorders IMO there's such a focus on women and it's not addressed enough that men especially those in the modelling industry struggle with it too. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:16 pm

reason wrote:He has turn me off now, because I dont believe that Rachel is ever anything like Andi.

If you have FB, you should read the comments. You'll get the full picture of the post.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+64
LEMONADE
Linds911
pavalygurl
Alanna
kimberlyg