SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:58 am

GuardianAngel wrote:13 hour day around here in between shovelling snow, will do that to you. Thanks so much for pointing out the error.
Sort of off topic, but did you get lots of snow GA? Wonder how your winter was there this time. Just had some new cousins move out that area. We on the Island had far more snow than normal....mostly been around here more often than not since the middle of Nov this time...un heard of for this area.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:55 pm

I can't imagine most personal trainers making enough money to fit the type of lifestyle Rachel most likely is used to. Maybe that is why so many model?

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:28 am

IG stats as of March 18
motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Img_9416

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:37 am

His eyes!!!

J.Toor 2015 Campaign from IAMHERE on Vimeo.

https://vimeo.com/135141577
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:21 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:I can't imagine most personal trainers making enough money to fit the type of lifestyle Rachel most likely is used to. Maybe that is why so many model?

Not sure but he seems to be really successful trainer based on all those awards. If he is really a celebrity Trainer, I would expect he makes a good living.

With Rachel's dream to be a sports agent and also super fit, they just may have more in common than we would assume.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:22 pm

Rachel's also said that she doesn't care what the men do for a living

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:27 pm

Ummmmm  :girlfan

I'll go ahead and pencil him in as my hope for next Bachelor right now (based on looks alone). There are a couple others I already really like too though.  Can't wait for this season!

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:30 pm

Damn, he's hot. I would love to see him and Rachel in a hot tub together. Hugesmile
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by whateva Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:21 pm

He's extremely hot but the whole "model" career is just super unattractive to me.

whateva

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:02 am

Julz wrote:I knew I liked Peter he has substance and a sense of purpose

same here! I like that a lot of rachel's guys that have stayed seem to have some substance to them. Love that! she's not going to be one to be swayed by the shallow imho
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by vengeener Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:14 pm

relaxing wrote:Ummmmm  :girlfan

I'll go ahead and pencil him in as my hope for next Bachelor right now (based on looks alone). There are a couple others I already really like too though.  Can't wait for this season!

Hey, can we give Rachel a chance with him first? The longer the better... dang, he makes having eyes more valuable than gold thumbsup

vengeener

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:19 pm

Next Bachelor ?!
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+64
LEMONADE
Linds911
pavalygurl
Alanna
kimberlyg