SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 59 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:55 pm

@AllAboutLove right, and the response was from this original post.

Peter Kraus via E! News
February 11, 2015 ·
Sharing this because I was nominated to be on the next installment of Bachelorette... I would most likely never do it, but if this girl was on it, I might have to seriously reconsider
https://www.facebook.com/peter.kraus.545/posts/10100207836862178

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 59 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:01 pm

@GuardianAngel He did not go though wonder why he went this time?

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:04 pm

@reason that comment GA posted was Peter commenting about being interested in a season with Andi as the bachelorette (post her breakup with Josh) but it was Kailtyn that was the Bette in 2015 so maybe that's why he didn't do it...but who knows.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:10 pm

@GuardianAngel yes IIRC I think JulyChild posted originally about Peter's FB post to go on if a prior Bette became lead again (but he subsequently changed his mind about that too in the comments) and then discussion of his subsequent liking of a comment about being TB and having women after him.

If Peter is not F1, it will be interesting if he ends up as the next lead given his awareness of going on the show in order to become next lead.

As he liked his friends comment... to go on to become TB and have women after him, not go on to find love (which IMO all of these guys go on to be possibly TB and other reasons)... the difference is with Peter there's some evidence of his awareness/acknowledgment of this strategy to become TB.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:31 pm

@reason was going to ask the same question..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:33 pm

@Carine I believe someone came here and said that Rachel was Peter type. If he is the bachelor will they have WOC on we will see how things turn out. Or maybe he does not have a true type like Rachel?

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:46 pm

Honestly, I could care less that he liked the comment.

Most of the contestants go on this show for various reasons and most of them are aware of the franchise and the benefits.

Some start off not being aware and by the end of their season, they are on SM advertising and strategizing to be the next Bachelor.

Jmo.

Last edited by ElonM on Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:47 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@GuardianAngel yes IIRC I think JulyChild posted originally about Peter's FB post to go on if a prior Bette became lead again (but he subsequently changed his mind about that too in the comments) and then discussion of his subsequent liking of a comment about being TB and having women after him.

If Peter is not F1, it will be interesting if he ends up as the next lead given his awareness of going on the show in order to become next lead.

As he liked his friends comment... to go on to become TB and have women after him, not go on to find love (which IMO all of these guys go on to be possibly TB and other reasons)... the difference is with Peter there's some evidence of his awareness/acknowledgment of this strategy to become TB.

ITA! :yes: If I am being honest, it's part of the reason why I haven't jumped on the Peter bandwagon. I like everything I have seen of him so far but IMO he seems 'too aware' of how the game is played to be the next TB which is why I am questioning how genuine/authentic he truly is when it comes to being open to finding love (JMO). I have zero problem with people going on this show for their brand but I do think they should also be open to the possibility of finding someone and not just to be the next bachelor. He has a lot to gain from this experience IMO (Worth Personal Training memberships are going to go through the roof soon IMO) so I am cautious and taking baby steps when it comes to liking him. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:02 pm

I don't understand why it is that big of a deal. I'm sure that 90% of suitors knows how the show works. Yes he could be TB and he knows it (like everyone else imo). It doesn't mean that he's not here for Rachel.

He could have been on a previous season of Bette. But he waited (2 years) for a more suitable person for him. Rachel in this case. Imo.

#TeamPeter motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 59 1f495
#TeamRachel motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 59 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:04 pm

TLTF wrote:I don't understand why it is that big of a deal. I'm sure that 90% of suitors knows how the show works. Yes he could be TB and he knows it (like everyone else imo). It doesn't mean that he's not here for Rachel.

Right? I seriously don't see the issue or problem. IMO

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:19 pm

ElonM wrote:
TLTF wrote:I don't understand why it is that big of a deal. I'm sure that 90% of suitors knows how the show works. Yes he could be TB and he knows it (like everyone else imo). It doesn't mean that he's not here for Rachel.

Right? I seriously don't see the issue or problem. IMO

I third these post. motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 59 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:20 pm

This is a general discussion thread, not a fan forum, so all thoughts are welcome and everyone is entitled to their own opinions.  Everyone does not have to agree, we can agree to disagree.  What is a big deal to some isn't to others and vice versa.  Cast opens themselves up to the criticism and scrutiny by choosing to go on the show.  

First and foremost we have to respect our fellow posters whether we agree or not, because the forum will continue long after the current season and next time around you may not be on opposite sides and like the same people.  Besides what would we talk about for pages on end, if everyone agreed and thought the same way.  laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+64
LEMONADE
Linds911
pavalygurl
Alanna
kimberlyg