SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 58 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:07 pm

I likemPeter and a few of the guys too. It may all come down to who is most ready to settle down and start a family, Rachel is ready and didnt strike me as the type to want to date for years. Not saying that Inthink she wants to settle down tomorrow but i get the feeling she wants marriage sooner rather than later. Jmo

Back to top Go down

motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 58 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:08 pm

Wasn't there also something sleuthed a couple of years ago where someone on SM or F/book mentioned he should be TB? I don't recall what his response was.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:09 pm

sosleepy wrote:Is Rachel dead set on Dallas though? Perhaps for the right man, she'd be willing to move. Madison is a lovely community. It has both a big/small city/town feel. There is always so much going on, it's an educated community with a lot of work options for Rachel, I'm sure. It houses a Big Ten university. It's very progressive and forward thinking. She's already lived in Milwaukee, so that tells me maybe she'd be ok with Wisconsin in general...

I just say this, because usually with this backwards show the women almost always do the moving. I think out of like 33 seasons, Jef, Jordan and Roberto are the only exceptions here. I won't be shocked if Rachel does the moving for her dude, regardless who it is. That's just what seems to happen most of the time (sadly.)

It's not like she's come out and said that whoever she picks HAS to move to dallas. I think she's keeping all her options open, but in the end, the guy will probably move. It's not that I think she's unwilling, I just think that's how it'll end up working out. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:15 pm

Milsy kinda said something about the guy would have to move. We dnt know if that is his opinion or something Rachel has said

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:31 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@adf23

Personally, I would love to have a black bachelor.  I don't know how this could be taken as a given until a contract is signed. IMO

Yes, I would love a black bachelor as well. That was not my point, which I know that ya'll know. Carrying on

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:03 pm

ReneeM wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Is Rachel dead set on Dallas though? Perhaps for the right man, she'd be willing to move. Madison is a lovely community. It has both a big/small city/town feel. There is always so much going on, it's an educated community with a lot of work options for Rachel, I'm sure. It houses a Big Ten university. It's very progressive and forward thinking. She's already lived in Milwaukee, so that tells me maybe she'd be ok with Wisconsin in general...

I just say this, because usually with this backwards show the women almost always do the moving. I think out of like 33 seasons, Jef, Jordan and Roberto are the only exceptions here. I won't be shocked if Rachel does the moving for her dude, regardless who it is. That's just what seems to happen most of the time (sadly.)

It's not like she's come out and said that whoever she picks HAS to move to dallas. I think she's keeping all her options open, but in the end, the guy will probably move. It's not that I think she's unwilling, I just think that's how it'll end up working out. All JMO.

If Peter happens to be F1, either could move. She can practice law in Texas and Wisconsin.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:10 pm

Is Rachel a partner in a law firm somewhere in Dallas right now? Also, maybe she won't even go back to normal work. Most leads don't. The last lawyer sure didn't.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:13 pm

@sosleepy I dont think she is a partner but she does love her job. Since she came back from filming the bachelor she went back to work, so I think she will be going back, per Millsy if you believe him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:33 pm

TLTF wrote:"He is one of the nicest guys you could meet. He genuinely cares for others, is loyal and honest. She'd be lucky to have him!"

Someone on twitter said that! She knows him personally. That's a very nice thing to say. I'm sure hed also be lucky to have Rachel. They looked so sweet together Smiley

Source : https://twitter.com/SchoolTeacherK6/status/855989390610489348

My friend says the same things about him! That he is one of the most genuine caring guys you could meet Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:42 pm

I am keeping my expectations low for Peter especially after the last Bette season where those who seemed very normal with great resumes and endorsements I now view as the worst cast ever!

I figure if I keep low expectations I won't be disappointed if Peter et al turn out to give JoJo's season's guys a run for their money when the season airs!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Wasn't there also something sleuthed a couple of years ago where someone on SM or F/book mentioned he should be TB? I don't recall what his response was.

At the time, he just liked the comment on FB.

#TeamPeter motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 58 1f495
#TeamRachel motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 58 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Wasn't there also something sleuthed a couple of years ago where someone on SM or F/book mentioned he should be TB? I don't recall what his response was.

@GuardianAngel bringing this forward as I had posted it upthread here. As posted below, I still think he may be well aware of a strategy to be next lead based on his FB post and likes (one can click on it and see the rest of the comments).

AllAboutLove wrote:He had liked the comment below about coming 2nd and being the next bachelor. So he has had awareness at least from the last two years that there is strategy that is in place and he seems keen on being the Bachelor himself if reading into his like of that comment and him being on the show.

I am going to take a wild guess and say that Peter is in the running for the next lead and is TPTB's insurance against Luke Pell. Basically a way to replace Luke and get audiences to see Peter as a better version of Luke -- which, IMO, he's much better looking and if he gets a great edit it'll be easy to do.

jmo

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+64
LEMONADE
Linds911
pavalygurl
Alanna
kimberlyg