SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 40 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:59 pm

I'm going to take this info with a grain of salt until we see some SM activity. JMO but I remember @GuardianAngel saying that last season a new poster claimed that Kristina was in the F3 and that Vanessa was a villain who was eliminated before hometowns, and that obviously wasn't true.

Back to top Go down

motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 40 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:59 pm

What proof do we have that this is true?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:00 pm

Nooooo!!!! why!! Ok, I truly now, cannot wait to see how these guys are, in action. From the surface, it looks like everyone that *makes sense* has been sent home. I know that is not a fair assessment because we can't really tell anything just based on screen shots and short clips, but I am interested in seeing how my present perception of these guys differs from the actuality.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:01 pm

Actually, you guys are right. We need more info.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:04 pm

umngirl wrote:I'm confused. I haven't seen or heard anything from RS that makes me think Peter is anything more than another contestant this season. He has barely mentioned him since he posted his name and bio. no idea

I honestly think people here just liked the look of him and found his bio/social media interesting so that's how he became a favorite. But I could be wrong.

JMO
I could have sworn there was speculation that he had gotten the FIR or first kiss. Based on what, I have no idea. I really think it comes down to how attractive he is.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:04 pm

pvpr wrote:I'm going to take this info with a grain of salt until we see some SM activity. JMO but I remember @GuardianAngel saying that last season a new poster claimed that Kristina was in the F3 and that Vanessa was a villain who was eliminated before hometowns, and that obviously wasn't true.

We are always on the watch for misinformation, misrepresentation etc. That's why it's so important to separate opinion from fact from fiction. Misdirection can be employed like a game of telephone. Before you know it something with a grain of what looks like truth takes off and it was never true to begin with. We don't want or need that here.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:08 pm

If he's out I can't say I am too surprised. 

Maybe it's just me but I didn't see anything between him and Rachel on the Ellen show  no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:12 pm

@AllAboutLove I guess my eyes were blind then. giggling giggling giggling Maybe need new glasses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:18 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:If he's out I can't say I am too surprised. 

Maybe it's just me but I didn't see anything between him and Rachel on the Ellen show  no idea
And I read somewhere that he did not approach producers, they pursued him. There was also mention that his slight interest was directed at Raven. Saw that about a week ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:18 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@reason TBH I have yet to see any spoiled pics that make me think Rachel is very into any of the guys. Fingers crossed there's the one there for her even if it's not Peter

We are on the same page. She was standing closer to the car(bentley photo) than she has been to some of the guys in the past candids.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by adriana Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:19 pm

how do we even know if this "friend" of his is even legit??

adriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:19 pm

adriana wrote:how do we even know if this "friend" of his is even legit??

We'll all find out in time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+64
LEMONADE
Linds911
pavalygurl
Alanna
kimberlyg