SELECT CONTENT

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 46 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:00 am

@mindless I agree with you and @ReneeM. I don't think this comment even offended her really. She was all lolz I dumped him (basically) laugh out loud.

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Em27 Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:20 am

Kind of off topic but Everyone always talks about Dean's age. Anthony is the same age as well as Adam. Granted he for all we know they didn't have any trauma in their youth like dean did that still doesn't mean his "immature age' is a good excuse for some of his actions. I know some people are mad that he insulted Bryan. To me the bigger issue with him is stringing seemingly well intentioned women who, at the very least, invested their time and energy on him and he is just playing games and stringing them Along IMO.  He's probably going to publicly embarass Kristina for no good reason but yet he's worried more about his image? We'll see what happens. K and D seem very free spirited & laid back so I don't think it'll be the end of the world but public opinion/ ridicule hasn't happened to these three yet. It'll be a long bip season for dean...

Em27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:34 pm

Dean is a popular guy.
https://instagram.com/p/BXM5xLOFj44/

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:03 pm

hiding his chewing gum behind his ear??? really??? and then swallow it? REALLY??? :thud :babysleeping: :babybaloon:

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:17 pm

Absolutely hope he's not the next lead. Too immature for me.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:36 pm

Dean Unglert: ‘I Was Falling In Love’ With Rachel Lindsay When I Was Eliminated
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:41 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Dean Unglert: ‘I Was Falling In Love’ With Rachel Lindsay When I Was Eliminated

spitcoffee LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE

The Venice Beach-based businessman?? He is a recruiter!! laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:46 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Dean Unglert: ‘I Was Falling In Love’ With Rachel Lindsay When I Was Eliminated

“I’m not going to say I was in love with her, but in the moment, especially after hometowns, I was falling in love,” the startup recruiter, 25, told Bachelor alum Ashely Iaconetti on the Almost Famous podcast on Monday, July 31. “I saw it getting to that point. You’re in the Bachelorette bubble.”

IOW He wasn't in love. The more I read about him, the more I see a guy that says what he thinks is the right thing to say depending on who he is talking to. I believe him when he says he's not used to the attention. He doesn't come across to me as a confident guy IMHO. To me he looks like he's on edge, and smiles a lot to overcome his shyness or tries to hide how uncomfortable he is. Something is strange about Dean IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:14 pm

Like he was in love with Rachel, Kristina and DLO. And if he becomes the next TB all of those 25 + women.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeanBaby Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:34 pm

mindless wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
coolangel wrote:

IMO Rachel gave him a pass once. Maybe she thought he'll learn from it. Instead he shows the same ignorance yet again. So IMO a clapback is in order. I also think Dean shading her and Bryan recently in interviews might have played a teeny-tiny role. BigRach is chill until she is not.  laugh out loud  laugh out loud

All JMO
But she didn't give him a pass, she laughed and said she loved it repeatedly on the show and in interviews after. Lots of members here & other places were bothered and gave him a pass, what Rachel did wasn't a pass. Can we just be real and admit that she's just mad at Dean because he dissed her relationship with Bryan? Rachel's shown time and time again that she loves off colour 'jokes' (it's why she can be such good friends with people like Alexis), but all of a sudden she's sensitive about this? Nah. It was a good clapback though. I think this one is only second to Leah's laugh out loud. All JMO.

Totally agree. I don't think you can be selectively offended by that caption while finding the original comment it's referring to hilarious. I personally find them both unnecessary, but Rachel claimed to love Dean's comment and even said he stole her line, because she wanted to be the one to say it. His friend's caption is basically just a factual statement at this point, since Dean said he'd "never go back" and last I heard he was juggling two non-black women, so yes, he did go back. Or was sent back like Rachel clarified. laugh out loud

I wouldn't even call Dean ignorant, despite his immaturity. He knew from the start that his comment was controversial and kept telling Rachel how worried he was about her reaction. He was also the first one to acknowledge Lee's racist tendencies in ITM's and posted that IG post asking people not to make fun of his dad's faith, because it's offensive to Sikhs. He seems plenty aware to me. I think his original comment was just non-PC humour and luckily for him Rachel found it funny. I think she's just generally annoyed with him right now and that's why she felt the need to put him in his place so to speak.

All JMO.

:yes:

To add to this, he's receptive to people calling him out when he makes an ignorant comment or says something that can be taken the wrong way. The way he handled the conversation with Eric et al about Will only having dated white women and whether or not it was important to address that with Rachel comes to mind. I don't think he needs a trophy, but I don't think we can put him in the same category as Lee because he laughed at an admittedly tasteless caption.
BlueJeanBaby
BlueJeanBaby

Female Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Murakamee Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:00 pm

This thread has been very illuminating. I saw potential in him, even after his unfortunate and cringe-worthy AFTR comments. But that's sorta-kinda gone up in smoke. I'm not a fan of his[Dean's] actions in the latter part of the show and post show. Oh well.
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty DEAN APOLOGIZES

Post by fabgirl Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:59 pm

http://www.refinery29.com/2017/07/165880/rachel-lindsay-dean-unglert-instagram-shade
Hope that Dean will start making smarter choices with his words and actions. He could have a bright future ahead of him if he would make
wise choices and act more mature. IMO
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 46 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+83
FashionLover
Billysmom
bluejay25
Mommyof2
North