SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Page 9 of 53 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 31 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by StacyNor Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:36 pm

sosleepy wrote:IDK. After thinking about it for a while, I started thinking it has to be waaaaaaay more complicated than just the girlfriend. There have been other rumors swirling around these parts that also seem plausible to me. I guess wait and see. It would be lovely if they reconciled though.
Yep, I don't believe Olivia is the one that caused a rift in that family. I have heard other things, which I won't discuss but I don't believe for a second Olivia has enough power to cause such a rift.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by Ash2214 Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:38 pm

She was certainly part of it- without a doubt, IMO. She might not have been the only reason, but certainly part of it from what I know, but realistically, the ones who truly know are those involved.

The timing of when it all broke down is no coincidence. It threw it all over the edge, IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:43 pm

Ash2214 wrote:She was certainly part of it- without a doubt, IMO. She might not have been the only reason, but certainly part of it from what I know, but realistically, the ones who truly know are those involved.

The timing of when it all broke down is no coincidence. It threw it all over the edge, IMO.

I think we are verging very closely to what we aren't supposed to be talking about. Yes, the timing of Olivia fits, but so do other rumors that, believe me, I *totally* remember floating around STRONGLY long before Jordan Rodgers ever showed up on The Bachelorette. Basically, perfect storm. Strong rumors throughout Wisconsin/Packer Nation and the NFL, Olivia Munn which subsequently diffused those rumors somewhat, followed closely by Rodgers' family breakdown. Of course these are all just rumors and none of us know the truth unless you probably belong to the core Rodgers' family, or are like Olivia herself.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:52 pm

I think in the end, both parties probably feel like the other did them wrong. I do think one of the problems, however big or small, is now currently out of the picture. They aren't going to magically repair a broken relationship in a few weeks. It will take time and both parties will need to reach out. I don't know what Aaron has done in private. It seems like by many reports and from stuff that I have seen, his parents have reached out to him in the past two years. 

Aaron seems like a great guy. Ed and Darla seem like wonderful parents that according to Aaron himself, did everything they could to get him to the point where he's at now. Jordan and Luke seem like great people. Hoping for the best.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:16 pm

My prayers go out to the entire Rodgers family for reconciliation, peace and love.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:45 pm

sosleepy wrote:
I think we are verging very closely to what we aren't supposed to be talking about. Yes, the timing of Olivia fits, but so do other rumors that, believe me, I *totally* remember floating around STRONGLY long before Jordan Rodgers ever showed up on The Bachelorette. Basically, perfect storm. Strong rumors throughout Wisconsin/Packer Nation and the NFL, Olivia Munn which subsequently diffused those rumors somewhat, followed closely by Rodgers' family breakdown. Of course these are all just rumors and none of us know the truth unless you probably belong to the core Rodgers' family, or are like Olivia herself.

@sosleepy, You forgot the TS linkup right before Olivia. laugh out loud laugh out loud Honestly, I expect to see a reconciliation with TS before I see one with the family but that's just me. Hugesmile All I want is a Super Bowl win next year and Aaron to be happy. Not asking for too much here. laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:49 pm

Please don't discuss or speculate the reason for the issues in the Rogers family. Everyone has their opinion which can get out of hand and can lead to incorrect information.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:06 pm

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/jojo-fletcher-talks-dwts-bachelor-gender-debate-w476439

Has this been talked about yet? JoJo comes out and says she wanted Dancing and would have done Dancing (just like Kaitlyn) but TPTB wouldn't let her.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:39 pm

The article leaves me confused. Nowhere does the article state JoJo was offered a contract or approached to be on DWTS.  So was she offered to be on the show or is JoJo simply saying she couldn't be on the show regardless?
This is what JoJo says: "Yeah, I would have," Fletcher, 26, said about whether she would do DWTS. "But some contractual things kinda got in the way."
So she signed contractual things. Was a gun put to her head when signing that contract? If not she is equally at fault for signing the contract as the other party(TPTB).
I think this article is stirring.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:43 pm

FWIW, I'm so glad she didn't do DWTS.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:55 pm

sosleepy wrote:http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/jojo-fletcher-talks-dwts-bachelor-gender-debate-w476439

Has this been talked about yet? JoJo comes out and says she wanted Dancing and would have done Dancing (just like Kaitlyn) but TPTB wouldn't let her.

She's all but come outright & said this in a lot of interviews. She liked kaitlyn's tweet when it all happened & she defended Nick's decision to do it when interviewers asked her about it.  She's also said everything ended up working out for the best and IA. I'm glad she wasn't on that show.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:08 pm

The original Refinery article makes a little bit more sense. But they're both not all that clear IMO. It seems like pieces were left out or thrown in or implied. But the main takeaway is she was in talks, and TPTB basically shot down the notion. I appreciate that she didn't outright complain about it like Kaitlyn did, but I also appreciate that she made light of it, though she only spoke about it, because she was asked. IMO.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 53 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 31 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

+47
whit90
mizzoufan
Mella13
puppiesandkittens
Stacia620