SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:30 am

My dear talkative Seancatters, there has been a slight alteration to this thread. More specifically to this threads number. We have long been using a bogus number because we frankly didn't know how many Fan Forum Twitter/IG we have gone through.

Thanks to GuardianAngel who has straightened out our archives and dug out her calculator and determined what number we actually are.

Welcome to thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Samuel is sending extra goo's and gaa's your way. We appreciate you.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Post by Sprite Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:34 am

WOW! We sure like them.

Can you imagine the number by the time Samuel is the Bachelor?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:37 am

^^^ that just made my heart skip a beat. Perish the thought of this silly show being around then...or me for that matter. laugh out loud

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:39 am

^^^Something to live for! rofl

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:42 am

^^^ or not rofl

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:46 am

Only 28 or so years to go.....

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:00 am

I'll be watching from ( I hope) above by that time. Go get em Samuel!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:04 am

Bachelor 50: Second Generation featuring Samuel Lowe laugh out loud laugh out loud

But in all seriousness, that's a ridiculous amount of threads in just over four years.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:41 am

smartcat wrote:I'll be watching from ( I hope) above by that time. Go get em Samuel!

Haha I might make it but if not, I'd join you up there and have a party..or two! bestbud!

Happy Sunday!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:06 pm

Someone is excited to see his mama sing at church.
Source: @seanloweksu IG story

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:55 pm

Nah, he's not really THAT excited.

Sean's IG story

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:53 pm

Came home from the gym and found this on the sofa. Have you ever seen so much love in one picture? by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

+28
motheroffive
mprssdbyu
Diana
SeanCatTristaRyanfan
bleuberry