SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69 - Page 4 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:03 pm

This is really the best. It's almost like when you hug them, you can feel the love energy flow right through you and back to them and then back again.
I had my grandson this weekend and did the exact same pose several times. There is nothing like hearing: Mimi I love you so much hug me harder, unless you hear them laugh and giggle like a bubbling brook.
So good. :inlove

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69 - Page 4 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:15 pm

lipsis wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Came home from the gym and found this on the sofa. Have you ever seen so much love in one picture? by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is precious. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:35 pm

Those cuddles are worth all the sweat they produce. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:37 pm

Happy 9 months Samuel

9 months outta the joint by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:39 pm

9 months of mischief and he's just getting started.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:42 pm

I hope by 10 months he's learned to pick up his room. laugh out loud

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:57 pm

He can't be 9 months already!?!? beatingheart

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:01 pm

Happy 9 months little man. Thanks for all the memories of when my
Grands were that age and Grammy was their favorite pillow. Kasha said it so well "Giggle like a bubbling brook" Some of life's best music.
Love you Sammy :cutiepie
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:47 pm

Awww

Watching @rangers on opening day with my boy for the very first time. Hope it's the first of thousands we watch together over the years. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:52 pm

And in other news, Macklamore is going to be st the softball game. laugh out loud let the Sean lookalike comparisons begin.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:01 pm

I hope Sammy makes a trip to the ballpark this season.

And PLEASE let us get a pic of Sean with Macklemore. laugh out loud

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:04 pm

^^^ I would bet that Catherine makes both things happen.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

+28
motheroffive
mprssdbyu
Diana
SeanCatTristaRyanfan
bleuberry