SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Jackenzo Tue May 02, 2017 11:30 pm

Per their twitter feeds: Danielle & Sheila went to TN - got stuck. No mention of either hubby on the trip. Cody is going to a baseball game for his last day of vacation this Sunday. Nate has been doing little videos for his t-shirt company. Ashley went on a trip somewhere else and does not mention her hubby. Could this all be misdirection on the part of the show to keep us guessing? Or are we to believe that they are all rocking single sex vacays?

Jackenzo

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Newto Wed May 03, 2017 5:23 am

I noticed this was broadcast on FYI last night. Probably a repeat of a previous episode. Fell asleep about 5 minutes into the show (not a comment on the show).

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 03, 2017 11:28 am

@Jackenzo IMO they have to keep doing their own thing, and can't do things together as a couple. So travelling and taking trips without the spouse is not uncommon IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Wed May 03, 2017 7:48 pm

Does anyone know if there a theme or curveball the couples need to overcome this season?
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed May 03, 2017 8:02 pm

So far there are no issues (yet) but I think Ashley & Anthony will have to deal with her sister wanting to spend time with Ashley all the time. Mentioned she sees her almost every day, wants them to move right next door to her, e.t.c.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 1f49c

Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 8367-910 Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 I_got_13 Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 E5kqdm15 Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 03, 2017 8:04 pm

I don't know for a fact, but so far by the edit these are the challenges I see.

Anthony and Ashley - her sister. She's complaining of loosing her sister, and not having the same amount of time with her

Nate and Sheila - his mother, protective, not happy about the marriage in the first place, possesive. Maybe his brother since he lives with Nate and Nate looks after him. Sheila doesn't know this yet.

Cody and Danielle - Can't think of anything off the top of my head.

I welcome other's opinions.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed May 03, 2017 8:11 pm

Oh yes Nate & Sheila's problems... not really a "fan" of them so I forget all about them. laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 1f49c

Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 8367-910 Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 I_got_13 Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 E5kqdm15 Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackenzo Wed May 03, 2017 9:33 pm

My guesses: A & A are set in their ways & d/n see how their actions affect the other one.  The previews show Anthony being a bit bossy/demanding/controlling and Ashley not dealing with it well. He sees himself as a giver and does not see that begrudgingly gives (preview honeymoons where he says he will sit around with his wife who says that is her type of vacation and meanwhile he makes a list of all the things he wants "to do" that scare the heck out of her).  Also, I would have been more impressed if she had stood up to him about her sister more, admit her sister is demanding but explain that is how its been for 30 yrs . . . and breathe . . . then commit that her husband will come first and she will make every effort to not poison the well by griping to her sister before her sister knows him. I predict that Sheila and Nate will have communication and expectation issues, again pointing at the little video clips.  First, someone should have clued Sheila into the brother situation either before the marriage or very soon after.  That will be a shock. Second, they both seem to indicate they want a traditional marriage (that ridiculous king & queen stuff) but Sheila has had a career for years and she may not really see herself as a help meet/mate.  On the other hand, maybe the 2 big personalities (ie fathers) have prepared her for this stuff.  The unknown is Cody and Danielle.  His own admission - he has not had a lot of girlfriends.  Her's is that she stuck with a guy who cheated.  And they both seem to be loners (he slept on the couch and her life seems to be centered around yoga & her dogs).  And where will they live?  I get the sense that he does not have a game plan and is a bit tenuous (nervous, inexperienced, unsure).  I get a sense that she has expectations (one being that she thinks he should know how to get from A to B) and at the same time is afraid to commit before she is sure (for this experiment to work they need to commit off the bat - if you expect romance then show and tell, if you expect traditional marriage and your wife has a career she loves then figure how to work them both in until you reach a stage where one person's career takes priority, meaning that her job is just as important).  This would explain the statement "I don't feel that we are moving forward."

***All my opinion***

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed May 03, 2017 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please state your opinion as opposed to facts with sources)

Jackenzo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 05, 2017 8:41 pm

@robinvi Thanks for the link!

I can't say that I have a favourite, I like them all equally in their own way. I'm glad Sheila was receptive to Nate's brother living with them. I'm not sure what her mood swings are all about, or Nate having high energy because they never really showed it. Sheila spoke Nate having high energy and her being somewhat on the chill side and how that bother's her.

Anthony and Ashley are so cute. He's got a great sense of humour. I looked through his IG earlier today and he seems like a fun kinda guy. Ashley mentions having kids, like now. That of course IMO is far to soon to be even thinking of that. I'm sure they'll have to compromise on that. He mentions having to have a talk with her sister, I hope he does. I think her mentioning having kids maybe be an attempt to be like her sister.

Cody is a sweetheart and Danielle seems to really be attracted to him as he is to her. All the couples are attracted to each other. IMO Cody never being in love is not a big deal. People date, but never fall in love. I think he is already off to a good start and will know if he's in love. They seem to be on the same wave length.

So far so good. I hope the drama isn't too OTT (I'm anticipating it) It would be great if all three stay married.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 05, 2017 10:38 pm

I liked the episode and still like all 3 couples.
A&A are almost movie perfect. Not sure where Nate and Sheila's issues are coming from. Clearly we have missed a bunch in editing.imo. C&D are overthinking a tad. They are literally coming up with scenarios and discussing possible downsides with each other.

Question: the vid link was labeled "part 1". Were there two parts last night?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 05, 2017 11:30 pm

@nd4reality IIRC it's called part one because part two will be the last half of their honeymoon which will air next week.

Someone can CMIIW.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 13, 2017 1:06 am

I enjoyed Part 2. I think they can work through their issues.

Anthony and Ashley are the cutest together. I understand she wants kids, but they really need to wait a couple of years IMO.

I understand where both Nate and Sheila are coming from. It's difficult to tell someone who's goal is always to succeed in anything, that they are doing something wrong. He needs to learn how to listen. I think Sheila's issues' might have to do with past relationships. She mentions not convincing anyone that she is good for them. No one should be doing that IMO so I think she might have been in a one way relationship where she was more into the guy than he was.

I'm not sure where Corey's coming from. He says he's always tried to say the right thing to make the other person happy. I think if he's attracted to Danielle then he can just let loose and be himself and stop worrying about the right thing to say. She wants a man, one to takes the lead. That can cause isues IMO because when is it time to take the lead, and when is it ok for her to make decisions.

I like this season so far, real issues, rather than nasty behaviour. I hope fingers crossed!

Thanks again @robinvi !

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+17
mtnlvr55
momof2dogs
jupitercornflakes
Amberish
Newto