SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacherloette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:06 pm

It's funny how people are tying be in the scene to get on tv laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

bacherloette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by Carine Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:08 pm

The mum fangirling over Rachel lool she was fangirling more than her daughter..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:09 pm

IMO They seem to have an effortless friendship. In that sense, they actually remind me of Rachel and Nick. I still don't see the chemistry that I saw with Bryan or even Dean. I am curious to see her interaction with the other 2 in her F4 now.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:09 pm

Thanks so much to everyone for posting! My thoughts are:

1) the amount I enjoy looking at Peter is already like way over the top, I'm going to be a goner this season giggling

2) I see more of a friendly,chill vibe than an I can't be close enough to you vibe like I got with Bryan, so IMO no F1 spark there from either of them (JMO). Unless Bryan is going to be the physical chemistry guy but not "the one" then who knows, but as of now, I'd guess Peter's not her final guy. JMO.

3) I hope Jack is still in too and that would make 3 of the F4 over 30 really hot men which is making me really hopeful for a great next Bachelor

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:12 pm

coolangel wrote:IMO They seem to have an effortless friendship. In that sense, they actually remind me of Rachel and Nick. I still don't see the chemistry that I saw with Bryan or even Dean. I am curious to see her interaction with the other 2 in her F4 now.

All JMO

That's the difference between Rachel and Nick though IMO. Nick said on afterbuzz that friendship with the person he's in a relationship with isn't that important to him (paraphrasing) but I think it's pretty important to Rachel. I see a giddiness with Peter that I haven't see with anyone else.

I also think Bryan's gonna get the 'passion' edit.

JMO

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:15 pm

I don't know I can't really compare as we haven't really gotten a kissing pic or vid with Peter. Even in that 1on1 sitting pic with Bryan there were a few who didn't see chemistry but changed their opinions once the HTD pics/vids were released.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:19 pm

I'm not really sold on them but I'm sure he's probably their top pick for bach if she doesn't pick him.

Hoping Alex and Dean are also in the F4.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:22 pm

Their effortlessness in a very public, crowded place reminds me a little of Catherine's HTD at Pike's Place. I remember some clearly seeing only friendship when those pics came out that season.

Or I could be projecting a little. Lol

bacherloette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 39 87b72b10 bacherloette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 39 86669110 bacherloette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 39 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:22 pm

ReneeM wrote:
coolangel wrote:IMO They seem to have an effortless friendship. In that sense, they actually remind me of Rachel and Nick. I still don't see the chemistry that I saw with Bryan or even Dean. I am curious to see her interaction with the other 2 in her F4 now.

All JMO

That's the difference between Rachel and Nick though IMO. Nick said on afterbuzz that friendship with the person he's in a relationship with isn't that important to him (paraphrasing) but I think it's pretty important to Rachel. JMO.

I also think Bryan's gonna get the 'passion' edit.

Friendship without the passion/chemistry/desire is just friendship IMO and eventually one or both parties will seek more IMO. IMO There needs to be both on some level IMO in a good relationship. For some, one takes more precedence over the other and that's depends on the person IMO.

IMO right now, based on the little video snippets we have seen:
Peter=Friendship
Bryan=Passion/Chemistry
and surprisingly Dean=Both Friendship+Chemistry

IMO Bryan is still F1 IMO but we'll see.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:25 pm

I think they seem a bit awkward still, but that's probably because Peter is more reserved in general. Then again Rachel is slow to open up herself, so I'm not sure if two slow-to-warm-up people can advance their relationship at the required speed. I can imagine Rachel being taken by Bryan's smooth Latin lover moves, since it's less effort for her, and that may be hard to compete with. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:29 pm

@mindless I have to wait to see how it plays out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:33 pm

I didn't think of it but like @ReneeM mentioned Bryan also has a possibility of getting the passion edit.. Guess have to wait for the edit and who will be F1.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

+48
bleuberry
Seabear
kimberlyg
Ash2214
AllAboutLove
SunnyRachel
jess
lleyki
bluwavz
adriana
Beagle