SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacherloette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by Bee Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:37 pm

The first few pictures that came out I didn't see much chemistry but the more I'm seeing, especially with the videos are actually making me change my mind.

I personally haven't seen her look this calm and effortless with anyone else. I am also curious to see if her checklist of "he needs to make me laugh" etc could get turned on its head and she ends up with the opposite like I think many women tend to do.

Maybe it is just a great friendship and its easy for her with him until she gets to her final 1 but I'm picking up on way more than that. Also like with the Ellen video he seems really disinterested in all the hoopla surrounding them and seems very focused on her.

It also makes me wonder if the goofy/funny thing with Dean on the concert date for example is more a reflection on not having a deeper connection so its easier to have fun and be silly together versus when you have a deep connection and can just be more of your quiet self. Maybe I'm projecting but sometimes I find it easier to be silly than have a deep conversation or just be silent with you if I'm not 100% comfortable around you. Of course I'm silly with close friends too but even that goes up another level.

There just seems to be a really strong silent support there and i'd take that over funny any day. I guess we'll see when all personalities play out on screen but regardless she seems to have some good guys.

Bee

Back to top Go down

bacherloette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by quietpal Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:39 pm

I'm just gonna wait and see. Not sold yet on Bryan as F1. I wasn't convinced by that HTD video. For me kissing doesn't equate to chemistry, especially on these bach/ette shows. I've already seen her kiss Dean but I don't know how much chemistry they have. He seems like fun though. I'm not sure when she was supposed to kiss Peter when there's a crowd of probably hundreds around them. They were at least interacting and conversing. I guess we'll see when the cameras roll on tv. IMO

Last edited by quietpal on Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:40 pm

mindless wrote:I think they seem a bit awkward still, but that's probably because Peter is more reserved in general. Then again Rachel is slow to open up herself, so I'm not sure if two slow-to-warm-up people can advance their relationship at the required speed. I can imagine Rachel being taken by Bryan's smooth Latin lover moves, since it's less effort for her, and that may be hard to compete with. JMO.

This is very true, the timeframe of this could be the undoing of a good beginning here and what would work better in real life.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:43 pm

quietpal wrote:I'm just gonna wait and see. Not sold yet on Bryan as F1. I wasn't convinced by that HTD video, even with them kissing.

What do you make of the photos/videos of Peter and Rachel posted today?

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:53 pm

reason wrote:
quietpal wrote:I'm just gonna wait and see. Not sold yet on Bryan as F1. I wasn't convinced by that HTD video, even with them kissing.

What do you make of the photos/videos of Peter and Rachel posted today?
I liked how calm and cool their date was despite all the people around them. I also liked how normal this date seemed to be as far as something that could typically be done on a nice Saturday afternoon. IMO they almost seemed to be oblivious to people, especially when walking in the videos I saw.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:05 pm

Soooo... hope it's ok to post this here, and if not delete mods. Not to get political like AT ALL - not my point. But Madison is a huge activist city and there was a big Pro-Science Climate Change march/protest in downtown Madison at the capital today. I wonder how they filmed around that? I'm quite sure they won't want any of that on film.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:06 pm

@quietpal Ben kissed Lauren in Warsaw surrounded by a ton of people and when I saw the kiss, I knew she was the one he was picking. A couple of days later, he kissed Amanda after he had given her the group date rose, again surrounded by a ton of people, and I knew her days were numbered. A crowd of people doesn't really stop these people from kissing if they want to, or if tptb want them to imo.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:07 pm

Thanks again to y'all that brought in the vids and pics. IA with those that posted that Rachel and Peter seem to have an effortless vibe. I also dont't think Rachel will pick her F1 simply based on passion, just feel she is going to think both with her head and heart due to her maturity level IMO. I can't call the F1 based on what we have seen so far of her 2 HTDs....I would need to see the ease of conversation she has with the guys as well. She does seem to be having a good time in both HTDs IMO. The only advantage that Bryan has for F1 IMO is that Episode 5 SD that he got but like others have posted maybe this is the season that the historical F1 stats (since Emily's season) are broken  giggling

I ruled Peter out as F1 simply based on Jack being sleuthed as no longer being in the mix and since TPTB IMO likes to use the backstory of the guys to get the audience behind the next Bachie IMO. The only 2 that I see as next Bachie material are Jack and Peter. We should hopefully find out by mid next week if Jack is still in the mix or out.

On a side note, it appears  IMO that Peter is the most popular for Rachel on the board. I hope y'all get your wishes and he turns out to be F1 but just in case he isn't, hope y'all still support Rachel's decision no matter how it turns out Hugesmile

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:10 pm

hae1001 wrote:@quietpal Ben kissed Lauren in Warsaw surrounded by a ton of people and when I saw the kiss, I knew she was the one he was picking. A couple of days later, he kissed Amanda after he had given her the group date rose, again surrounded by a ton of people, and I knew her days were numbered. A crowd of people doesn't really stop these people from kissing if they want to, or if tptb want them to imo.
That may be true. Peter and Rachel are different than Ben and Lauren. I'm not going to compare relationships. Maybe they're more private about when/if they've kissed. Maybe they're good friends. TWT IMO

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:12 pm

hae1001 wrote:@quietpal Ben kissed Lauren in Warsaw surrounded by a ton of people and when I saw the kiss, I knew she was the one he was picking. A couple of days later, he kissed Amanda after he had given her the group date rose, again surrounded by a ton of people, and I knew her days were numbered. A crowd of people doesn't really stop these people from kissing if they want to, or if tptb want them to imo.
And you see how well Ben is handling the relationship thing, right? I'm not impressed enough to use his history as the shining example. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:12 pm

@quietpal I'm not trying to compare, just using them as an example. You said you weren't sure where kissing was supposed to happen since they were surrounded by a crowd. This is the bachelorette, crowd or no crowd, kissing happens imo.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:13 pm

hae1001 wrote:@quietpal I'm not trying to compare, just using them as an example. You said you weren't sure where kissing was supposed to happen since they were surrounded by a crowd.  This is the bachelorette, crowd or no crowd, kissing happens imo.
And maybe they did. In private. Just not in the pics we've seen so far.

Last edited by quietpal on Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

+48
bleuberry
Seabear
kimberlyg
Ash2214
AllAboutLove
SunnyRachel
jess
lleyki
bluwavz
adriana
Beagle