SELECT CONTENT

Tara Pavlovic - White Pants Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tara Pavlovic - White Pants Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Tara Pavlovic - White Pants Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:47 am

@Amalia !!!! you are on a roll girl yes

I completely missed the date of the profile pic upload for Tara when poster DSP first posted it.....so since Tara was speculated as the girl that had a HTD in GC then i suspect she was out at either F3 or F4. Most likely F4 IMO becasue I would think they kept the F3 sequestered in Thailand as well until filming was over.

Yeah I am ok if you don't want to post Matty's brother's information but you are allowed to since it's public (AAL can advise better though) but it confirms what I already posted before that FRC was most likely May 19th based on Osher's lack of SM activities on that day....thanks so much for bringing the information over here Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Tara Pavlovic - White Pants Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Tara Pavlovic - White Pants Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amalia Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:04 am

mercieme wrote:@Amalia !!!! you are on a roll girl yes

I completely missed the date of the profile pic upload for Tara when poster DSP first posted it.....so since Tara was speculated as the girl that had a HTD in GC then i suspect she was out at either F3 or F4. Most likely F4 IMO becasue I would think they kept the F3 sequestered in Thailand as well until filming was over.

Yeah I am ok if you don't want to post Matty's brother's information but you are allowed to since it's public (AAL can advise better though) but it confirms what I already posted before that FRC was most likely May 19th based on Osher's lack of SM activities on that day....thanks so much for bringing the information over here Smiley

I like your reasoning and that seems completely feasible, @mercieme, that it might indicate that Tara is out at F3 or F4. And such a great find from you earlier re the lack of Osher's social media activity on 19 May!

Amalia

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:45 am

Just posting these here in reference to Tara making the Top 4 - pics of Matty arriving at an airport sleuthed to be Gold Coast suggesting he was there to see Tara. I agree with the date scenario discussed above and think she will most likely go at F3 IMO.

Tara Pavlovic - White Pants Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 AJGFncz

Source

Tara Pavlovic - White Pants Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 SEbmzy4

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:15 am

It's so enjoyable to read all the hard work in the sleuthing threads. Great job everyone! yes

Just for clarification, as long as the IG or any Social Media is public it may be posted on our forum.

If it's private, then nothing can be discussed other than what is visible to everyone. If you are friends/following each other and the account is private, nothing can be discussed other than what is visible to everyone. What is usually visible is the number of followings/tweets/bio's. Hope that helps!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:58 am

Tara IG posting on M&G premier episode night

Tara Pavlovic - White Pants Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Img_0129
Tara Pavlovic - White Pants Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Img_0126

Last edited by mercieme on Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by PIinthemaking Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:31 am

not sue if this works, but looks like Tara was watching the premiere with Cobie and a bunch of girls https://www.instagram.com/p/BXAe6xRALDz/?taken-by=jacboj

PIinthemaking

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:18 am

Tara's GIF game is strong.

Source for all

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:35 pm

Serious game face:

Tara Pavlovic - White Pants Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 J8dGZpQ

Source: TenPlay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:30 pm

O. M. G.

Rumour has it Tara is Debbie Newsome's daughter.  Hostess of Perfect Match in the 80s.  

Mind = Blown

Tara Pavlovic - White Pants Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 EEiPzJm

Source

Does anyone else remember her or am I showing my age here?

Tara Pavlovic - White Pants Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 LiLcQg9

Source

Debbie's FB: https://www.facebook.com/DebbieNewsome01/

She has the clip of Tara meeting Matty on her page.

Ch 10 interview: https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/studio-10/extra/season-2017/25-jul--debbie-newsome

They look so much alike!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:52 pm

Wow....so gorgeous. Y'all think that's where Tara got her wittiness from?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:21 pm

OMG thats so cool ! i loved perfect match!!! and wow she looks like her mum hey...looking forward to the HTD Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:24 am

LeapofFaith wrote:OMG thats so cool ! i loved perfect match!!! and wow she looks like her mum hey...looking forward to the HTD Hugesmile

I know right!? Debbie was so sassy on Perfect Match, I loved her. And her hair back then - Style Icon for sure. laugh out loud

Now that I know, I can totally see the resemblance. Tara has good genes both in appearance and Aussie Dating Reality TV pedigree! No wonder she's so good on the show.

The hometown date is going to rock. I wonder if they'll mention beforehand or just do a surprise reveal? Younger viewers will have no clue but Gen X-ers are going to love it IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tara Pavlovic - White Pants Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Sundy
Billysmom
iamreal2u
Skeppy
Enough
Storybook
Just Looking
Hearts_And_Roses
ssin0547
LeapofFaith
PIinthemaking