SELECT CONTENT

Tara Pavlovic - White Pants Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tara Pavlovic - White Pants Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Tara Pavlovic - White Pants Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mjoy Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:40 am

Bobette wrote:Tara has been the most wonderful surprise package for me.  When I saw the BTS pics of this date back in April I admit I thought she looked boring and matronly.  How completely wrong I was - she's a legend!

Or in Tara's words: she's a "ledge!"

How unflattering the BTS pics were in hindsight, right?

mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Tara Pavlovic - White Pants Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Tara Pavlovic - White Pants Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:11 am

Tara is the gift that keeps on giving. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:14 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:56 am

Love Tara!! But I also love the people behind the Bachelor FB account...

That comment from The Bachelor.. bravo laugh out loud
Tara Pavlovic - White Pants Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Tarasa10
Source: Bachelor AU FB
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:26 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:Love Tara!! But I also love the people behind the Bachelor FB account...

That comment from The Bachelor.. bravo laugh out loud
Tara Pavlovic - White Pants Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Tarasa10
Source: Bachelor AU FB

Boo Ramsay Bolton! But OMG, that gif is hilarious, and well placed. Well played Bachie social media team Tara Pavlovic - White Pants Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:51 am

Just caught up on my AU bach -- really want her to take it out!!

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:24 am

Also her ig is hilarious!!!

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:18 am

Watching this makes me think Tara would make the most excellent children's television presenter.  

Is Playschool hiring? laugh out loud

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:13 pm

Has anyone followed laura Anne Russo? Her ig photo titled throw back was posted 3wks ago then last week someone asks who won and she says Tara!! 18 May!
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:14 pm

Strange I keep thinking that she and Elise are top two.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:25 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Strange I keep thinking that she and Elise are top two.

i know right! the only thing that keeps me from thinking that tara is f3 is when she was found out to be back on sm! dizzy
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:12 pm

Yes and as much as I love her!, I'm unsure she fits MJ's criteria of elegant and ambitious or active. I mean.. i love what I see but.. who does matty love???
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tara Pavlovic - White Pants Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Sundy
Billysmom
iamreal2u
Skeppy
Enough
Storybook
Just Looking
Hearts_And_Roses
ssin0547
LeapofFaith
PIinthemaking