SELECT CONTENT

Tara Pavlovic - White Pants Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tara Pavlovic - White Pants Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Tara Pavlovic - White Pants Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:09 pm

Enough wrote:Tara mentioned that before her single date, she has been to the secret garden but it was not shown

Wow! they are cutting so much from the episodes! Makes me wonder what story are tptb trying to sell us?? whats being left on that cutting room floor i want to see Suspect especially that flash mob dance sounded fun! i wish they would do an aussie ATFR with bloopers or something Tara Pavlovic - White Pants Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 4256136633
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Tara Pavlovic - White Pants Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Tara Pavlovic - White Pants Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Skeppy Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:24 pm

I'm bummed out that Tara won't be in the final two. sad

(Judging by the timestamp on her FB profile picture)

Skeppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:58 pm

Very interesting article about that necklace Tara never takes off (the one that helped us identify her in pre-season pics):

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4787578/Bachelor-s-Tara-Pavlovic-pines-former-flame.html

She's the Bachelor hopeful who locked lips with Matty J Johnson on Thursday's episode of the hit dating reality show.
Although it seems that Tara Pavlovic's heart may not be fully committed to finding love with Matty, with the brunette nanny wearing a necklace gifted to her by a former beau.
New Idea reported that Tara has been seen in the mansion wearing a gold necklace featuring the letter 'D' - the first initial of her ex-boyfriend David.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:01 am

DM have published a bunch more pics from the seaplane Cottage Point date.  Judging by their SPOILER ALERT title I suspect they probably bought rights to these a while ago and saved them till now as an F1 clickbait red herring but it's way too late for that, IMO. laugh out loud

Tara Pavlovic - White Pants Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 UbOfY08
Tara Pavlovic - White Pants Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Mg9zcec

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4811862/Bachelor-s-Tara-Pavlovic-passionately-embraces-Matty-J.html

Cute pics though.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:11 pm

He's giving her close mouth kisses and watching the camera. Don't think he is really into her.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:37 pm

oh good, I thought it was just me being biased in noticing that. But I do like Tara, too...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:12 pm

Yes, the BL is not great, IMO.  And these were actually some of the best photos.  In others, it almost looks like he's gritting his teeth.  I think she's just a bit too much for him.

Tara Pavlovic - White Pants Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 A5j1zkT
Tara Pavlovic - White Pants Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 KMbzlHH

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:16 pm

IA, Matty's BL is a bit off and kisses don't look passionate to me

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:17 pm

And I think Tara is too much for Matty

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:01 pm

Tara Pavlovic - White Pants Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 3806527698

Tara Pavlovic - White Pants Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 NTAUYiw

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:29 pm

Best post this season
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:19 pm

Tara has been the most wonderful surprise package for me.  When I saw the BTS pics of this date back in April I admit I thought she looked boring and matronly.  How completely wrong I was - she's a legend!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tara Pavlovic - White Pants Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Sundy
Billysmom
iamreal2u
Skeppy
Enough
Storybook
Just Looking
Hearts_And_Roses
ssin0547
LeapofFaith
PIinthemaking