SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 68 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:58 pm

I think we should start a thread of who we don't want next season. LOL
@GuardianAngel.
That might be a season of firsts.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 68 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by hannah.e. Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The article quotes him. If he didn't say Lauren was the people in question why is it ok to speculate that, but not take the quotes into consideration?

When I read an article, and it's quoted, then they are quoting what the person said. I don't see anywhere where he said the people in question is Lauren.

There has been a lot to speculate that he in fact is being considered, several formers have already mentioned he would be the next bachelor, Ali is just one of them. We have seen many times in the past when formers, especially Ali mention a potential lead, it's said for a reason.

It's better to get the information straight from him, on his podcast, rather than some article quoting him and mixing in their own words. Because Ben never said he was concerned talking about dating because of fans. Like I said, the person he was referring to was Lauren IMO.

What former leads have said he should be the bachelor again? What did they say?  I must have missed that.

Last edited by hannah.e. on Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:00 am

Ben 2.0 would probably tell 4 women he was in love with them, propose and then be like "what? what's the problem? You're mad I told 3 other women I loved them right before proposing to you? That's so silly. I'm the bachelor and can do whatever I want."
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:02 am

So his excuse for bs and making up lies re being ready to get married etc  just before they announced the break up, was because he didn't want to hurt the fans? Dear goodness, he has issues. Imagine being in a relationship with a dude, who has the fans to consider, when he makes relationships decisions. Jmo.

He's Imo definitely considered as the next lead. And he's considering it, IMO, seriously too.

Eta: I have no clue how that article was in my post, I definitely didn't put it there.

Last edited by Cocoasneeze on Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:07 am

@hannah.e.

GuardianAngel wrote:
For all of these reasons, Fedotowsky has "a strong feeling ABC could choose a Bachelor from a past season,” And if you’ve been yearning for a certain Colorado native to be back on your screen, making ladies swoon, then this might be cause for excitement: the Season 6 Bachelorette explains “I know [ABC] would absolutely love to have Ben Higgins as the Bachelor again. And I honestly adore him! Ben is one of the nicest guys I’ve ever met!”
https://www.bustle.com/p/ali-fedotowsky-doesnt-think-the-next-bachelor-will-be-from-rachels-season-69734

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4193p756-ben-higgins-bachelor-20-discussion

GuardianAngel wrote:Interview with Rachel and Mario Lopez.

GuardianAngel wrote:Great interview!

https://www.facebook.com/extra/videos/10154970151974755/

snipped..

Ohhh she would not want to see anyone from her season as TB! Someone from another season! Yikes!

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4347p144-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-sm-media-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion-12

Why Ben Higgins Should Get A Second Shot At Being The Bachelor
https://www.bustle.com/p/why-ben-higgins-should-get-a-second-shot-at-being-the-bachelor-58174

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:20 am

^ I'm not surprised there's discussion about him being the Bachelor as he is still very well liked by the general population outside this forum.

However, I don't know what weight Ali or Rachel's opinions have. Are we supposed to assume they know something we don't? IMO, the next Bachelor hasn't been chosen yet. Ben has offers left and right, he doesn't need the show IMO.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:14 am

When Ali talked about it on her blog, she still thought Peter would be f1 otherwise she thought he'd be TB. This is from her blog post that mentions Ben H as a possibility:

Ali wrote:One more quick note about the next Bachelor. I don’t think it’s going to be Peter because I believe that Peter and Rachel end up together at the end of this. If they don’t, then Peter is 100% the next Bachelor and I think that would be amazing! But given that I think he and Rachel and up together, and if Dean ends up with somebody in Paradise, who does that leave us with? Bryan, which I don’t think would fly with fans. Eric maybe? I’m not sure, even though Eric is older than Dean, he doesn’t really seem emotionally ready to me to get married right now. But I could be wrong. Producers know him better than any of us so they will make that call when deciding to cast him or not. But my gut tells me that he wouldn’t be their first choice. And I really just don’t think there are any other guys from this season that stood out as Bachelor material (or lasted long enough to be considered).

Given that, I have a strong feeling ABC could choose a Bachelor from a past season. I know they would absolutely love to have Ben Higgins as the Bachelor again. And I honestly adore him! Ben is one of the nicest guys I’ve ever met! But having said that, I think it’s a little bit too soon for him to be the Bachelor again after ending his engagement just a few short weeks ago. That really wouldn’t be fair to Lauren. And I don’t think Ben would do that to her. So I don’t know who it’s going to be! But I’m pretty excited to find out. If Rachel ends up with Peter and Dean ends up with somebody on Bachelor in Paradise, then I (for the first time ever) feel like there isn’t an obvious choice. So it will be exciting to find out who ABC chooses!
Source

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:27 am

Me every time Ben opens his mouth speak. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  All I hear is a script full os platitudes and Bs. Ben has talked about his former relationship so much that I am expecting it to morph into his Bachelor storyline by Sept. Poor Benji 2.0...coming soon to a TV screen near you Jan 2018. giggling

As much as I am not hoping for Ben 2.0....I would gladly take that over some of Rachel's guys....the Brobros. IMO.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:12 am

hannah.e. wrote:^ I'm not surprised there's discussion about him being the Bachelor as he is still very well liked by the general population outside this forum.

However, I don't know what weight Ali or Rachel's opinions have. Are we supposed to assume they know something we don't? IMO, the next Bachelor hasn't been chosen yet. Ben has offers left and right, he doesn't need the show IMO.

Please do not speak for the members of this forum or prove with facts that outside of this forum Ben is well liked. I'm not sure how you can possibly gauge that.

IMO It wasn't Rachel's idea to say she didn't want anyone from her season to be TB. That's not showing very much support for her contestants. Leads are coached and guided on what to say in the media. I'm pretty sure as we've seen in the past, these types of rumours are thrown out there just to see what the response would be from the viewers.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:27 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
hannah.e. wrote:^ I'm not surprised there's discussion about him being the Bachelor as he is still very well liked by the general population outside this forum.

Please do not speak for the members of this forum or prove with facts that outside of this forum Ben is well liked. I'm not sure how you can possibly gauge that.

IMO It wasn't Rachel's idea to say she didn't want anyone from her season to be TB. That's not showing very much support for her contestants. Leads are coached and guided on what to say in the media. I'm pretty sure as we've seen in the past, these types of rumours are thrown out there just to see what the response would be from the viewers.

ITA Since there are over 7500 members of this forum and the vast majority of members don't post daily and read, opinions are not often expressed. So there is no way to accurately gauge membership opinions.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:30 am

I would happily love to watch Benji have a go again because I love him heartbeat but who and what is to say he's stopped being the dummy he used to be? We're going to get the same dang thing again. Maybe he can have a grownup on hand to help make the decisions??

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:44 am

Its too soon for Ben IMO. Maybe next year I would buy it but now he still seems to be wrapped up in his last relationship or rather the failure of it.
JMO

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+80
Babescake
Chgohighlife
LoveDovez
mysthelma
Murakamee