SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:33 pm

OMG I've been trying to find that video forever laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mindless Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:34 pm

Bobette wrote:OMG YOU FOUND IT!!!  When he was on Bachette Can someone said they remembered him being on a renovation show, but no one could find the vid.  I wonder if he uploaded it himself.  laugh out loud  I look forward to seeing more of his monster... I mean mother.  

Seems someone just uploaded it a few days ago. His mom did seem pretty... opinionated. I'm sure a lot of it was played up for TV, but his girlfriend on the show didn't seem that fond of her. Good luck to Ashley! giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:38 pm

mindless wrote:
Bobette wrote:OMG YOU FOUND IT!!!  When he was on Bachette Can someone said they remembered him being on a renovation show, but no one could find the vid.  I wonder if he uploaded it himself.  laugh out loud  I look forward to seeing more of his monster... I mean mother.  

Seems someone just uploaded it a few days ago. His mom did seem pretty... opinionated. I'm sure a lot of it was played up for TV, but his girlfriend on the show didn't seem that fond of her. Good luck to Ashley!  giggling
She was even worse to Jasmine. Think Bryan's mom but 1000 times worse & there was a report that her and Jasmine's mom got into it during the filming of the ATFR so I think it's really her personality giggling

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:58 pm

I just watched it; his mum was TAME compared to how she was with Jasmine.  I wonder which is the real her... did she contain herself on the reno show, or did TPTB tell her to amp up the bitchiness towards Jasmine to create an "obstacle" for the F1.  question

A quick refresher:

Source

cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:14 am

How long ago did he break up with Ainsley prior to being on the Bachette?

I would love to see what his Mom thinks of Ashley I.

I am sure it’s her real personality but wouldn’t doubt that TPTB asked her to up the ante.  In this show I agree you put in that much cash you get a say in the house.  Ainsley seemed like a princess to me.  That basement was not that bad! I have been in much worse.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:37 am

The real estate agent uploaded the vid. Kevin mentions at the beginning he's 27 years old. He's now 33. IIRC he left the city his parents live in and moved to Toronto.

ETA:
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3719p504-kevin-wendt-bachelorette-canada-season-1-sleuthing-spoilers

GuardianAngel wrote:
Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:He said he moved, we know to Toronto. So if he did buy the house, he either sold it, and maybe that's why he doesn't have debts, or they didn't buy a house at all.

There is a huge difference in buying a house in Waterloo and buying one in Toronto. I'm going to guess and say this show was filmed in Waterloo, because not many people can afford a house in Toronto especially a young couple.

Since his parents are in Waterloo and mom wanted them to stay close, I would have to agree that it was in Waterloo. I really wonder what happened with their relationship? Have we learned anything during sleuthing?

He told Jasmine's mother, she became a friend instead of a girlfriend, so they went their separate ways.

snipped

I'm told his mother is really like that. No encouragement from anyone. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:08 pm

I think I remember seeing that episode. Did he and the girl break up by the end of it?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:20 pm

@Sprite while sleuthing we IIRC had s/caps but we didn't have the video. I remember some of the pics.

See my post upthread, Kevin told Jasmine's mother, she became a friend instead of a g/f so they split.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:33 pm

@mindless "Do a load, drop a load" made watching that video just a little bit worthwhile!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:37 pm

@GuardianAngel Yes, I realise they broke up, I'm talking by the end of the episode. For some reason the video won't play for me. When I watched that show years ago, the couple I remember broke up by the end. I only watched a couple of episodes of the show, but it stuck in my mind because I remembered thinking at the time no wonder they broke up, the mother was a piece of work. Now I wonder if it was Kevin and his girlfriend.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:43 pm

@Sprite It's a normal youtube. It should work. The first second or two looks like one of those International links, but it isn't.

They look at three houses with his parents and it ends by them choosing a house which is close to his parents. It doesn't say anything about splitting up.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:46 pm

@GuardianAngel Thanks. Then it isn't the one I saw.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl