SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:55 pm

Ugh. The Bachelor official account as well as CH tweeting about Ben.

This is so scripted imo. They are so wanting Ben to be the Bachelor again. 

Just no  no no jmo

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 27973040_10213653875815071_2967106037085103325_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:04 pm

Just gross, Ben lying about being broken hearted over his break up with Lauren. I wonder if his girl on the side will dump him. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:37 pm

Just no.  I absolutely refuse to watch him as lead again. Once was more than enough.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:24 am

If TPTB seriously consider BenH for the next Bachelor ... they sure hit the rock bottom ... enough said.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjr0204 Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:18 am

I so want to bring the pics over of Lindsay Duke with Ben at Thanksgiving dinner and couples ski weekend in January but they're on private pages. And I firmly believe when people were speculating which blond's legs were on Ben on Ashley's video from Labor Day in Lake Tahoe was her. It's amazing to me how many outlets are reporting the poor ben sob story and how many fans are trolling Lauren and supporting him. No way he's not riding this to be the next bachelor - probably while still having Lindsay on the side. The things he gets away with - really unbelievable.

Cjr0204

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:33 am

I haven't yet catch up with episode 3 ... but did Ben really say he "keeps defending Lauren"? Defending her from what? If he stopped "crying over" and mentioning her as a reason for his "lonely heart", maybe there would be noone accusing Lauren of anything, or no? ... Then again, is he really defending Lauren or defending himself? Man up Ben, it's so tiring having to listen to you ... so just skipping over.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:32 am

happygolucky wrote:I haven't yet catch up with episode 3 ... but did Ben really say he "keeps defending Lauren"? Defending her from what? If he stopped "crying over" and mentioning her as a reason for his "lonely heart", maybe there would be noone accusing Lauren of anything, or no? ... Then again, is he really defending Lauren or defending himself? Man up Ben, it's so tiring having to listen to you ... so just skipping over.

And he says he’s moved on, with tears streaming down his face.... huh!?! He sounds broken, not able to risk getting into a relationship because he is not filled enough (however he described it) to be able to survive another heartbreak. Ben is tiresome. No doubt there will be this “recovery” so he will be ready to take a chance at love again as the next bachelor, after all he “desires” love.Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 2292733854 Just no.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:24 am

Cjr0204 wrote:I so want to bring the pics over of Lindsay Duke with Ben  at Thanksgiving dinner and couples ski weekend in January but they're on private pages. And I firmly believe when people were speculating which blond's legs were on Ben on Ashley's video from Labor Day in Lake Tahoe was her. It's amazing to me how many outlets are reporting the poor ben sob story and how many fans are trolling Lauren and supporting him. No way he's not riding this to be the next bachelor - probably while still having Lindsay on the side. The things he gets away with - really unbelievable.

Perfect set up for the ex to return or blab to the media that she was blindsided when he was announced as TB. Hugesmile

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjr0204 Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:03 pm

Omg....yes!!!!

Cjr0204

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:48 pm

https://www.bustle.com/p/whats-yuki-doing-after-bachelor-winter-games-she-could-be-in-paradise-soon-8282363
Fortunately, the people behind the scenes of the show also love Yuki and creator Mike Fleiss would be totally happy to see her on BiP. “I’d like to bring Yuki back for Paradise,” Fleiss said to the New York Times.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:53 pm

Bachelor Winter Games Host Chris Harrison: Get Ready for a 'Surprising' Marriage Proposal
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:12 pm

No Higgins please!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl