SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:30 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Luke: Even more awful than advertised.

I will never get over that this was the guy most people on social media attacked JoJo for because she picked Jordan over him. Mind blowing laugh out loud
He’s literally so so so unlikeable. Jo had the worst worst men but she had the one who counted.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Imp Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:31 pm

Wow, Luke is worse than I thought! And I already thought he was the bottom of the barrel! :D What a loser..

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:40 pm

I thought Luke was okay in Jojo's season - not so much now. There's no excuse for that. He was so rude! no

I didn't mind Lesley's response but then I thought Rachel was harsh and looked petty on the show so don't really blame her.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:45 pm

to me Luke was the same on Jojo's season ... never interested in the girl, just thinking "what's next" for himself ... but they needed each other for the show/number/spot. Here it was even more evident that he was just using Stassi.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:20 pm

Per Lily's IG, her, Courtney, Ashley and Kevin are at Disneyland together.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/lilymcmanus/
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:22 pm

Bobette wrote:Per Lily's IG, her, Courtney, Ashley and Kevin are at Disneyland together.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/lilymcmanus/

I just saw that.

Kevin has posted from there as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:36 pm

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Luke: Even more awful than advertised.

I will never get over that this was the guy most people on social media attacked JoJo for because she picked Jordan over him. Mind blowing laugh out loud
He’s literally so so so unlikeable. Jo had the worst worst men but she had the one who counted.

Wow. Luke is such a cad!
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:41 pm

I admit, I was a Luke fan, admired the West Point thing and his military service. Didn’t think he was best for JoJo, but for me he was good to look at.

That, that is pathetic. Thanks for ruining your pretty Luke. I’m done with you too.

Stassi, like all women, can do much better. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:03 pm

Luke was invited back to put that final nail in his coffin. (dummy)

Will they ever learn?

If you behave badly Fleiss will get you. (and I am kind of happy about it)
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:16 pm

Nothing surprising at all about Luke. I can't stand him and never bought his BS or his pity party of not being the lead. Can't wait for him to disappear from this franchise. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:01 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I admit, I was a Luke fan, admired the West Point thing and his military service. Didn’t think he was best for JoJo, but for me he was good to look at.

That, that is pathetic. Thanks for ruining your pretty Luke. I’m done with you too.

Stassi, like all women, can do much better. JMO.

I must admit I pre-judged Stassi based on her cosmetic procedures and glam appearance; I thought she was probably there for fame & followers but she turned out to be one of the most genuine contestants IMO.  I hope she finds someone deserving.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:07 pm

Imp wrote:Wow, Luke is worse than I thought! And I already thought he was the bottom of the barrel! :D What a loser..

Soooooo lucky Luke was never the Bachelor. What a jerk he is. no
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl