SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:39 pm

So proud of Stassi! She and Clare are 2 of a kind in wanting a guy to stand up for them and demonstrate their feelings. I hope she returns to Sweden and is swept off her feet by a Benoit-type guy who recognizes what a gem she is.

So far (through episode 3), I like Courtney and Lily the best. Not too over the top and what a great friendship. So glad they had that adventure of traveling across the US - most Americans have never done it and would be better people for seeing and appreciating all the diversity in our country.

Regarding Ben, I don't think he's that good of an actor to be crying crocodile tears - regardless of whomever he is seeing back in Denver (or wherever he is calling home these days). Realistically, it's got to sting seeing people he knows and hangs with falling so easily in a short time and he's left out in the cold. If he's ready, it will happen - just don't think he wanted to couple up on the show. Have my doubts if he'll be a future bachelor - if he can't let go and have fun on BWG (low pressure), how would he ever convince America he's ready for round 2?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:09 pm

Luke ghosted Stassi in person!  Didn't he realize the cameras were still rolling?  Absolutely no redemption for you Luke. no
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:16 pm

Regarding Ben, I don't think he's that good of an actor to be crying crocodile tears - regardless of whomever he is seeing back in Denver (or wherever he is calling home these days)

I don't think Ben was fake crying. I think Ben sees himself as a victim and so it's easy for him to cry because he feels sorry for himself. He's cemented himself as MeBen. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:51 am

awww I'm going to miss their viewing party IG stories Lol

source: @lilymcmanus IG story

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:22 am

Wow. I was not disappointed. I think this may be my favorite "season" of any Bach Nation show. Beyond happy for Benoit and Clare. I love Courtney and Lily, they are perfect together. Finally Ashley gets her happy ending/beginning. Kevin is a good guy and just what she needs. And Dean has grown up into a stand up guy with one of my all time favorites Lesley. Never before was there so much to root for. Everyone was truly surprised and thrilled for Benoit and Clare.
The only damper on the night was Luke. For once, I give credit to Fleiss. Someone said he played the long game and Luke got his payback. I am sad Stassi had to be the one on the receiving end of his hurtful behavior.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:28 am

pavalygurl wrote:Wow.  I was not disappointed.  I think this may be my favorite "season" of any Bach Nation show.   Beyond happy for Benoit and Clare.  I love Courtney and Lily, they are perfect together.  Finally Ashley gets her happy ending/beginning.  Kevin is a good guy and just what she needs.  And Dean has grown up into a stand up guy with one of my all time favorites Lesley.  Never before was there so much to root for.  Everyone was truly surprised and thrilled for Benoit and Clare.
The only damper on the night was Luke.  For once, I give credit to Fleiss.  Someone said he played the long game and Luke got his payback.  I am sad Stassi had to be the one on the receiving end of his hurtful behavior.

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 1627380978 Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 1122970954 :aussieflag:  And NZ! 
Great global love stories. So nice to feel all the heartbeat  feels from a franchise show. My fav too Smiley .

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:34 am

I think the success was due to new folks from International shows and Lesley from way back when.  The last few seasons of Bachelor and Bachelorette have become so incestuous.  The contestants seem to have an entitled attitude that of course they'll be selected for the next show/s. They contact each other pre-show and plan their hook ups and it's all so tedious and stale.  *edited* Arie, he is a much needed breath of fresh air to the franchise.  Also the exclusion of Rachel's mean girl clique was welcome.  I like this mixed up formula.  I hope they do more of it in the future.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spoilers)

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:28 am

I haven't even seen episode 3 and 4 yet, but just reading your comments ... I'm loving it! I agree that the internationals brought some "fresh perspective", it wasn't that much about drama but about the collective relationships, like the 1st episode voting (even tho' that "right reasons" is really overselling, but then you have to have someone like Luke on board to understand) ... I'm really on board with all the relationships formed, wish them well and i cannot wait to enjoy the show ... because I agree, this might just be my favorite TB show(season) ever.
AllAboutLove wrote:
Regarding Ben, I don't think he's that good of an actor to be crying crocodile tears - regardless of whomever he is seeing back in Denver (or wherever he is calling home these days)
I don't think Ben was fake crying. I think Ben sees himself as a victim and so it's easy for him to cry because he feels sorry for himself. He's cemented himself as MeBen. jmo
MeBen meet MeAndi ... 2 leads who IMO downgraded by aiming high while forgetting to work on themselves. There's no personal development, no growth, no accountability, ... but they dream to inspire. Dream kids, dream.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:20 pm

KristenGBaldwin @KristenGBaldwin

DELAYED @BachWinterGames TWEET: Remember how Luke tweeted about God's "plan" when he didn't land #TheBachelor gig? I think we now know His plan was to show the world what a real asshat looks like.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:17 pm

I just watched the finale.  Wow Luke really did show his true colours didn't he?  LOVE the fact that they aired the between-takes footage of him and Stassi.  Very, very revealing.  Safe to say that's the last we will see of him, IMO.  

Ben on the other hand... sorry US members but he's definitely coming back to your screens in some form IMO - either as Bach 2.0 or some kind of hosting gig I don't know, but his edit was definitely a prelude to something, IMO.   Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 1f601
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:27 pm

My favorite couple is still Courtney and Lily - they are both weirdos together and get each other. I loved that we saw a true friendship and not all kissy face stuff. Wonder what they will do in LA - do you think they will stay longer than their visa?

And that is my problem with Lesley and Dean - do they really have a strong friendship or were both of them just looking for an exclusive hook-up? Ashley and Kevin - I just hope she gives back to him half of what he gives to her. It's a two-way street in a relationship honey. And Benoit and Clare - awww, so sweet. Can't wait for updates from them.

Did anyone else catch that little smile that Bibiana made when Ashley talked about being a virgin and having so many people reach out to her? I wonder if Bibi didn't want to share that aspect of her life on TV and that is one reason she broke up with Jordan.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:13 pm

I doubt very much Lesley went on tv for a hookup. I'm pretty sure she has plenty of opportunities without that. The last guy she dated was a very attractive international model (can't remember what country). Prior to that she had a serious relationship and lived in Argentina with her bf.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl