SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Storybook Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:57 am

stoneleigh wrote:Just wondering if there's a chance that it's Stu on the luxury cruiser sailing around Sydney harbour... and maybe Blake's thing on the boat is the SQT after the sailing group date? Two single dates for Blake so close together makes no sense... even if he's F1!

Photos posted in Blake's thread in the 'Contestant's Super Spoilers' show it is definitely Blake sailing around Sydney Harbour with Sophie.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stoneleigh Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:05 am

Storybook wrote:
stoneleigh wrote:Just wondering if there's a chance that it's Stu on the luxury cruiser sailing around Sydney harbour... and maybe Blake's thing on the boat is the SQT after the sailing group date? Two single dates for Blake so close together makes no sense... even if he's F1!

Photos posted in Blake's thread in the 'Contestant's Super Spoilers' show it is definitely Blake sailing around Sydney Harbour with Sophie.

I know... but there's 4 days between the onesie party filming and Blake sailing around the harbour and they are supposed to be the same episode? The next episode there is a group date with sailing races. I was wondering if it was possible if the pictures of Blake on the boat were from SQT after the sailing group date because that would make more sense than having 2 full single dates within 3 days of each other surely? That would leave the luxury harbour cruise for Stu (maybe) and the puppies still free.

If Blake has 2 dates one after the other you would have to say he is F1.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:17 am

stoneleigh wrote:
Storybook wrote:

I know... but there's 4 days between the onesie party filming and Blake sailing around the harbour and they are supposed to be the same episode? The next episode there is a group date with sailing races. I was wondering if it was possible if the pictures of Blake on the boat were from SQT after the sailing group date because that would make more sense than having 2 full single dates within 3 days of each other surely? That would leave the luxury harbour cruise for Stu (maybe) and the puppies still free.

If Blake has 2 dates one after the other you would have to say he is F1.

The other reason why I ask if anyone thinks that is possible is that the pictures of Blake on the boat were taken late afternoon and it says a 'short sail'... also, it's not a very big boat and the single date description says a 'luxury cruiser'.

Thoughts?

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:35 am

Yeah that would fit perfectly IMO, @stoneleigh, good suggestion!  Stu on a luxury cruiser makes MUCH more sense than Stu with puppies, IMO.  And the boat Blake and Sophie are on (watching the sunset) is pretty tiny - I would imagine the luxury cruiser is probably the same or similar to the one Elise and Matty went on.  

If Blake goes get SQT that could be a good segueway into his single date with the goats - she'll say something like "I feel like I got to know more about the real Blake today beneath the bravado and I want to see more" [cue single date].  So who gets the puppies then?  Could it be Mack?  Mack + puppies = Cute factor ++ IMO
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:54 am

The only thing I question about the description of Episode 7 is the word 'sailing' around Sydney Harbour. Only sail boats can sail. Luxury cruisers are a different boat. So something doesn't add up.

I agree @stoneleigh Blake could get the SQT after the sailing group date. It makes sense to me. This leaves Sam to have a second SD (or SQT?). And puppies could be Stu (he does have 4 daughters so who knows they might have a pet dog). It could be Mack but he is a MOT so I'm not thinking it will be him, but I'm probably wrong.
Or the luxury cruising could be Stu. So far the luxury cruising has been Matty and Georgia (Matty F2) and Elise and Matty (Elise F2)!!

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:26 pm

Do we have anything that places Osher in Sydney/Brisbane on 10/8?  I can’t read his tweets so can someone help me out please

Or the 5/8
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:18 am

@Sundy I tried scrolling his tweets and it wouldn't let me see earlier than Sept 1 (I try to refresh and scroll down but it stops and won't scroll) sad  

Anyone else have any luck to check out August 10 and August 5 dates for Osher's tweets? https://twitter.com/oshergunsberg
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:40 am

Blake’s date seems to be 18/8? Correct?  TV guide preview has this date as episode 9 and HTD as episode 10. Just trying to work out frc dates
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:50 am

Sundy wrote:Do we have anything that places Osher in Sydney/Brisbane on 10/8?  I can’t read his tweets so can someone help me out please

Or the 5/8

This is the only thing I could find for the 10/8. He was laying pretty low I think.
https://twitter.com/oshergunsberg/status/895892887644192769

He posted music talking about 'an interesting drive to work' listening to a couple of things on 5/8.
https://twitter.com/oshergunsberg/status/893744961732194304
https://twitter.com/oshergunsberg/status/893734921675702274

He seems to have had a definite 2 day window on the 10th and 11th of August where he was less active and talking about random re-tweeted stuff.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:51 am

Sundy wrote:Blake’s date seems to be 18/8? Correct?  TV guide preview has this date as episode 9 and HTD as episode 10. Just trying to work out frc dates

No it was the 21st July.

They filmed the sailing races on the 17th July... and Sam's date on the 18th July. Blake's Solo date was the 21st July.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:00 am

Bringing this forward and from the NO discussion filming thread for everything sleuthed pre-season

I think the filming schedule is correct and FRC was before Aug 12. Blake's SQT and SD was before July 19 and before HTDs. Samual was eliminated before July 25. Luke's SM has now proven correct since he was sleuthed to be eliminated before July 25 also.

AllAboutLove wrote:From Filming schedule thread. Will be updated as more info is sleuthed
- Note that SM activity may be off and misleading this season and intruders (Stu especially) may go far

June 15 (Thurs) = Filming begins = Sophie said to have entered the mansion; more than 15 men on season (here)
June 19 (Mon) = SD = first SD of season with Jarrod Woodgate in Sydney's Olympic Park which included a rope assisted climb to the top of a lighting tower overlooking Spotless Stadium where, accompanied by her date she attempted to traverse across ropes to the next tower. Sophie's nerves appeared to get the better of her and the pair turned back having only stepped off the gantry and she was seen taking a very slow descent down the ladder to the ground. Sophie was next pictured getting prepped by the producer who helped to get a seemingly uptight Sophie in the right frame of mind by uncrossing her arms prior to the next stage of the date at a hastily erected rotunda in the middle of the stadium (here, here, here)
June 23 (Fri) = SD = with Luke Mcleod along the beach at Gunnamatta Bay and per DM said to be a very awkward date (here, here) *Luke potentially eliminated before July 25 per his IG @luke.mcleod*
June 26 = GD = men meeting Sophie's sister and a painting included in the sit-down convo on the outskirts of Sydney; men on GD: Jarrod, Jefferson, Blake, Ryan, Peter, Samual, Mackane, Brett, Unknown full-beard guy in green t-shirt (here, here, here, herehere)
June 30 (Fri) = SD or SQT = Samual Cochrane seen on date drinking coffee at a barista van in outskirts of Sydney (here, here) 
July 3 = SD = with Jake Spence on a vintage/retro-themed date where Sophie drove a vintage convertible to McKell Park Darling Point to pick up Jake and then to the SWIFT Mansion a short distance up the road where Jake changed into retro clothes to match Sophie's outfit (here here, here)
July 8 = *filming promo* = Sophie films promo in her red dress (here, here)
July 13 = GD = at St. Ives home; ~9 men on date: Jarrod, Jake, Blake, Unknown bald guy, Samual, Luke, Mackane, James, Stu (here)
July 17 = SQT or SD = with Blake Colman on a yacht cruising out of Rushcutters Bay for a short sail around Sydney Harbour (here)
July 18 = SD or SQT = with Samual on a picnic solo date on the outskirts of Sydney. The date did not appear to go well and was wrapped up very quickly. Sophie appeared less than impressed with her date and was seen smoking and sipping champagne with the crew between takes (here) *Samual potentially eliminated before July 25 per his IG @samual.cochrane*
July 18 or 21? = SD or SQT = Blake on a date milking goats with an evening in one of the barns with a band playing with fairy lights were scattered at Peninsula House, Tebbutt Observatory, Windsor, NSW (here, here)
End July/Beginning Aug = HTDs/F4 = *Sophie seen at airport* = could be HTD traveling (here)
Beginning Aug = FDs/F3 = ? ? ?
Aug 11 or earlier = FRC = finale and FRC in Fiji according to DM (here)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:04 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Bringing this forward and from the NO discussion filming thread for everything sleuthed pre-season

I think the filming schedule is correct and FRC was before Aug 12. Blake's SQT and SD was before July 19 and before HTDs. Samual was eliminated before July 25. Luke's SM has now proven correct since he was sleuthed to be eliminated before July 25 also.

AllAboutLove wrote:From Filming schedule thread. Will be updated as more info is sleuthed
- Note that SM activity may be off and misleading this season and intruders (Stu especially) may go far  

June 15 (Thurs) = Filming begins = Sophie said to have entered the mansion; more than 15 men on season (here)
June 19 (Mon) = SD = first SD of season with Jarrod Woodgate in Sydney's Olympic Park which included a rope assisted climb to the top of a lighting tower overlooking Spotless Stadium where, accompanied by her date she attempted to traverse across ropes to the next tower. Sophie's nerves appeared to get the better of her and the pair turned back having only stepped off the gantry and she was seen taking a very slow descent down the ladder to the ground. Sophie was next pictured getting prepped by the producer who helped to get a seemingly uptight Sophie in the right frame of mind by uncrossing her arms prior to the next stage of the date at a hastily erected rotunda in the middle of the stadium (here, here, here)
June 23 (Fri) = SD = with Luke Mcleod along the beach at Gunnamatta Bay and per DM said to be a very awkward date (here, here) *Luke potentially eliminated before July 25 per his IG @luke.mcleod*
June 26 = GD = men meeting Sophie's sister and a painting included in the sit-down convo on the outskirts of Sydney; men on GD: Jarrod, Jefferson, Blake, Ryan, Peter, Samual, Mackane, Brett, Unknown full-beard guy in green t-shirt (here, here, here, herehere)
June 30 (Fri) = SD or SQT = Samual Cochrane seen on date drinking coffee at a barista van in outskirts of Sydney (here, here) 
July 3 = SD = with Jake Spence on a vintage/retro-themed date where Sophie drove a vintage convertible to McKell Park Darling Point to pick up Jake and then to the SWIFT Mansion a short distance up the road where Jake changed into retro clothes to match Sophie's outfit (here here, here)
July 8 = *filming promo* = Sophie films promo in her red dress (here, here)
July 13 = GD = at St. Ives home; ~9 men on date: Jarrod, Jake, Blake, Unknown bald guy, Samual, Luke, Mackane, James, Stu (here)
July 17 = SQT or SD = with Blake Colman on a yacht cruising out of Rushcutters Bay for a short sail around Sydney Harbour (here)
July 18 = SD or SQT = with Samual on a picnic solo date on the outskirts of Sydney. The date did not appear to go well and was wrapped up very quickly. Sophie appeared less than impressed with her date and was seen smoking and sipping champagne with the crew between takes (here) *Samual potentially eliminated before July 25 per his IG @samual.cochrane*
July 18 or 21? = SD or SQT = Blake on a date milking goats with an evening in one of the barns with a band playing with fairy lights were scattered at Peninsula House, Tebbutt Observatory, Windsor, NSW (here, here)
End July/Beginning Aug = HTDs/F4 = *Sophie seen at airport* = could be HTD traveling (here)
Beginning Aug = FDs/F3 = ? ? ?
Aug 11 or earlier = FRC = finale and FRC in Fiji according to DM (here)

It is clearly marked in the info on all of Blake's 'farm date' photos that they were taken on the 21st July. It was marked as the 18th in the heading (incorrectly I think). The sailing races and Blake's boat pics were the 17th July and Sam's date was filmed on the 18th July. I don't see how Blake can have a full single date on the 18th as well. The 21st July has to be correct. Following all of the links in the individual contestants threads and doing my photo searches seems to confirm this.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
SugarAndSpice
Sundy
Isabella1268
Katiebelle
GuardianAngel
Bobette
AllAboutLove
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum