SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:12 am

The list above was what was done pre-season sleuthing (so while filming was on-going) and hasn't been updated with the newly sleuthed info yet. I only posted the list to show that filming started ~June 17 and ended ~ Aug11 so no other dates after Aug 11 at the latest.

Post-season sleuthing and during the season, per SCs and episode summaries it is evident that Blake gets SQT on the sailing GD and July 21 is the farm date for Blake. Thus Blake doesn't get two SDs and Samual gets the next SD in upcoming ep with the puppies per the SCs posted in the SC thread by @Bobette yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stoneleigh Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:18 am

AllAboutLove wrote:The list above was what was done pre-season sleuthing (so while filming was on-going) and hasn't been updated with the newly sleuthed info yet. I only posted the list to show that filming started ~June 17 and ended ~ Aug11 so no other dates after Aug 11 at the latest.

Post-season sleuthing and during the season, per SCs and episode summaries it is evident that Blake gets SQT on the sailing GD and July 21 is the farm date for Blake. Thus Blake doesn't get two SDs and Samual gets the next SD in upcoming ep with the puppies per the SCs posted in the SC thread by @Bobette yes

Yep... so if James is in F2, and SM is correct and he is home having drinks on Aug 9th... the FRC would have had to have been Aug 7th at the latest do you think??? That gives 17 days to fit the following in:

RC
HTDs x 4
RC
FDs x 3
RC
Meet the folks
Final Dates x 2
FRC
Plus all travel for bachelors, Sophie and Film crew
Plus filming of the 'to the camera thingies' (what do we call them??)

Also, Osher seems to be home around that time.

So is that enough to rule out FRC before the 10th?
Osher has a definite 2 day window on the 10th and 11th August to be filming FRC according to twitter.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:11 am

snipped:
Okay I tried to come up with a rough timeline with Episodes.... including 3-4 days per RC (Ep8 & 9); 1 week for HTDs (including travel); 1 week or less for FDs (including travel); 4-5 days MTP/LCD/FRC finale week (including travel)

***EP7***
July 13 = GD = at St. Ives home; Onesie pajama party = ~9 men on date: Jarrod, Jake, Blake, Unknown bald guy, Samual, Luke, Mackane, James, Stu (here)
July 14? = maybe photoshoot for top 9 guys for NW mag and such with puppies etc
July 15 = SD with Stu maybe (although I thought the guys mentioned his date on GD??? who knows just putting it here anyway) 
July 16 = RC = 2 men eliminated (Luke and Mack); 7 men remain

***EP8*** 3+ days of filming
July 17 = SQT or SD = with Blake Colman on a yacht cruising out of Rushcutters Bay for a short sail around Sydney Harbour (here)
July 18 = 2nd SD/Double Delight = with Samual on a picnic solo date on the outskirts of Sydney. The date did not appear to go well and was wrapped up very quickly. Sophie appeared less than impressed with her date and was seen smoking and sipping champagne with the crew between takes (here) *Samual potentially eliminated before July 25 per his IG @samual.cochrane*
July 19 or so = RC = 1 or 2 men leave, 6 or 5 men remain

***EP9*** 3+ days of filming
July 20 or so = GD ?
July 21 = SD or SQT = Blake on a date milking goats with an evening in one of the barns with a band playing with fairy lights were scattered at Peninsula House, Tebbutt Observatory, Windsor, NSW (here, here)
July ~ 22+ = RC = 1 or 2 men leave, 4 men remain

***EP10/HTDs*** ~1- week or so of filming and travel for 4 HTDs
July ~24-July 31- = HTDs/F4 
July 29 = HTDs/F4 = *Sophie seen at airport* = could be HTD traveling (here) so could be end of HTD filming 
July 30-31 = RC = 1 man leaves, 3 men renaming

***EP11/FDs*** less than a week of filming including travel for 3 FDs (usually FDs still in Australia though)
F3 = Stu (as sleuthed and speculated to be in F2 as F1) and ? and ?
Aug 1 = FD = Stu (just putting his name here as don't know exact date of his possible FD)
Aug 2 = FD = ?
Aug 3 = FD = ?
Aug 4 or 5 (or later) = RC at mansion = 1 man leaves, 2 men remaining

***EP12/MTP/LCD/FRC*** less than a week of filming including travel to Fiji
Aug 5 or 6+ = Travel day to Fiji 
Aug 6 or 7 or so = MTP (meet the parents) - both meet on the same day
Aug 8 = LCD = Stu (just putting his name here, exact date/day not known, only per sleuthing etc)
Aug 9 = LCD = ?
Aug 10 or so = FRC = 2 men, F2 let go and F1/winner (Stu as speculated/sleuthed/info)
Aug 11 or earlier = FRC = finale and FRC in Fiji according to DM (here)

Based on this very tentative timeline (since there's no SCs), I'd say that FRC was definitely before Aug 12 and likely ~Aug 10. 

Regarding James: 
- because there are no SCs there's no way to lock in James to be in F2 
- James was tagged in Ash's IG pic Aug 9 which I posted about. However there is no way to know for sure if it was a real-time pic or a later-pic. If it was in real time then for sure James will be out before F2 since it is doubtful imo that he'd be able to be in F2 and be taking a pic Aug 9 when finale week was still filming (I don't see finale being sooner than Aug 9). Plus he looked super happy in that pic so I don't think he'd look happy like that unless a few days or even a week or more had past from him leaving 
-  that Sophie posted a pic of him on her IG with her makes me think he may not be F2 (I don't see her posting of her F2 even funny pic)
- James was not active on SM himself at that time (Aug 9) or at least if he was, it is unknown. In contrast, other contestants (Sam, Luke, etc) were sleuthed to be eliminated because they themselves were liking/following/posting on the IG accounts during filming. 

I think it would be easier to pinpoint who is in F3 and F2 once HTDs/F4 are remaining as it's all guesswork for the above without SCs... Now my brain is fried :crazed
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:35 am

Awesome effort @AllAboutLove. Your timeline matches the timeline I came up with. Trying to match it to Osher's away time according to twitter, I would think that FRC was definitely the 10th or 11th of August.

I have been studying that pic of James simply because he strikes me as the best option for F2 or F1 (if not Stu). Ash Pollard's hair looks correct for the date judging by her other photos, plus the caption suggests it is a real time shot. I would be inclined to think that it's real.

Also.. if James was just back from filming FRC... would he be out having drinks with Ash already? He would either be heartbroken, licking his wounds and definitely not looking so happy, or spending a bit of extra time with Sophie or his family or something you would think? That's why I was questioning if the FRC could have been much earlier, which now seems highly unlikely.

Will add more in the F1 - F4 thread.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:06 am

Did Sophie’s season film for a shorter period than Georgias? I feel like Sophie’s season has absolutely just flown by and I’ve hardly seen the connections with anyone where as I felt Georgias season I saw connections develop.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:18 am

@ssin0547 yes it did. It was posted upthread that it was filmed a few weeks shorter and IA the connections were able to develop much more on Georgia's season, especially given this season an Intruder/Stu arrived weeks into filming and likely F1 so even less time
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
SugarAndSpice
Sundy
Isabella1268
Katiebelle
GuardianAngel
Bobette
AllAboutLove
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum