SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Rosepetal Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:10 am

Not unless Dean's HTD is a disaster IMO she might have wanted to take Dean to F-3 but she probably thought she needed to take a MOC to F-3.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:11 am

She has to bring someone to the final 3 position. There can be an argument before or against anyone as there is any season for anyone. So for me it's moot.
I really hate to think it ever comes down to letting anyone go other than because it's their time. JMO Then again this show is produced by MF&CO, so nothing surprises me. They have been known to keep people for scripted purposes and let them go when it no longer serves their purpose.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:25 am

IMO based on what we've seen so far Rachel and Dean's relationship will be super fun to watch but I do think his age and his readiness for marriage and kids will be what will get in the way and so she picks the 3 guys left who she also has great relationships with and some feelings for who are actually ready for the next phase of life.
Given how serious she seems about the marriage/fam/kids part I doubt Dean's comment about marriage being a defunct institution would get him any further than F4 (and that's very far already!).

As myself and others have speculated pre-season, she's one bachette I'm pretty sure uses a LOT of logic in her decision-making esp once she's gotten a crop of guys who have the right intentions + are interested in her + she has some feelings for + she has a good relationship with. Just with these 4 categories, I think we reach F4 stage. I'm actually more curious to see how things went at the F5-7 stage -- for instance what happened to Josiah, Will, and Alex?

All JMO
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:31 am

Any chance Rachel brought Eric to the end out of guilt? Like, maybe she didn't want to face the scrutiny of not bringing any man of color to the end?

I've been thought that, and I still do. I REALLY do after seeing Eric in action. Like mentioned earlier, short of Dean's hometown being an absolute disaster, no way was Dean really F4 and Eric F3, IMO, even just based on what has been shown so far.  Rachel has easily shown in just these 2 episodes who her top contenders are, even if we weren't spoiled.

IMO, it was not necessarily guilt on her part, but a feeling of i dunno...obligation?  Thinking of how it would look to viewers, but primarily to her family.   I already was thinking that there would be no way she'd have 3 guys meet her parents and not one of them be black.

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:33 am

@Bach/ette I've been thinking that as well to be honest.

But I guess there's no way of knowing till we watch more of their interactions?

Last edited by jjjami on Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:33 am

I totally agree Dean is not ready for marriage and Rachel has a lot of fun with him. The furthest  he would make is F-3, but even in the previews I don't see any chemistry with Eric. Past show looking at Eric's  social media he isn't ready for marriage either. JMHO
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:40 am

@Rosepetal but Eric isn't "confused about marriage" I really think it would be unacceptable for Rachel imo to take Dean to her parents and to get seriously thinking about an engagement/marriage when he doesn't believe in marriage... 

I do imagine there's more to the Rachel-Eric relationship than we have not gotten to see but then again F3 isn't really saying much imo ...generally speaking the lead really only has 2 viable relationships on the show if that
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:50 am

@emusha I see where you are coming from. In one of her interviews , sorry I can't remember which one, Rachel said near the end she used her head and not her heart when eliminating guys. I think that might have been the  F-4 to F-3 elimination. IMO
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:54 am

@Rosepetal She said that? interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!! hmmm hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:54 am

Ladybug82 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:This is one of the most scripted seasons I have seen in a while. IMO.

And again like many other things this season, I'm left asking why?  no idea
I have to agree that this is one of the most scripted seasons I have seen in a while too. As for why this may be, other than the reasons mentioned upthread I think it's because TPTB want this season to be seen as a success and IMO it's why the let Rachel state she was engaged from the getgo. Now whether it will be a success in the longrun (however one may define "success" for this show. Ratings? A couple getting married? A long term relationship?) remains to be seen.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:57 am

@AllAboutLove Yep she focus on 2, and in the end the script fell into place it was Emmett and Ellie. Rachel and Peter. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:36 am

reason wrote:@Rosepetal She said that? interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!! hmmm hmmm
She didn't say that exactly, but near the end she used her head more. I wish I could find that interview.

Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
gisellexlopez
limoncello
pavalygurl
annapasuk16
gramercypark10