SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:47 am

emusha wrote:@realitytvfan11 yup! That's also exactly what I see with Bryan. I see moves and scripts - with the intent to score another woman who's a real challenge (she has 30 other guys after her) I do not yet see a guy searching for love.  Ch hinted at something when he said 'he says he's ready for a family, but is he really' we shall see I guess! The last 2 bettes got lucky with alpha guys who were ready to commit to one woman all jmo

I feel you guys BUT I dont think we have seen enough of his convo with Rachel. I am looking forward to see if he can be vulnerable, insecure a little, etc.

On the flip, I want to see Peter taking the initiative and making more moves...

so looking forward to next epi to see more of both

Back to top Go down

shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:49 am

ReneeM wrote:Everyone's entitled to their own opinions, but I personally can't be sold that Bryan's anything like my actual, real life disney prince, Chris Siegfried. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it  giggling . Also IMO Prince Siegfried would've never called Des sloppy seconds. All JMO of course

OK Sorry but IMO Bryan is nothing like Chris!

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:55 am

gramercypark10 wrote:
Mels_Tvshipper wrote:
coolangel wrote:

She had played 'Would You Rather' on FB live. Here is the video:

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorette/videos/10156246945267846/

It looks like they had decided on the answers beforehand? Because the way she's talking is like she's rehearsed or thought it out before. Also, When they give her the two pictures of guys to choose/answer from, it's facedown, so how would she know which one she's holding up when she didn't look at them beforehand? Suspect

No way I haven't heard her so rehearsed in an interview before imo.

Thanks for sharing this! I actually think her look when Bryan's is called is very telling look at min 0:30. She looks at the person who is asking questions, smile widens, looks at another person to the side of the camera. Then she answers.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:02 am

@Lara I keep trying to wrap my head around what kind of guy Rachel really wants. Peter and Bryan are complete opposites, but I remember Rachel turning to someone during the Basketball game date and saying she doesn't need a guy that's the life of the party. That has always stood out to me.

Last edited by Realityjunkie88 on Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:05 am

@lexforlife I feel the same way. I remember thinking Brooks was so boring on Des season and I saw a completely different side to him on BIP. He was actually very goofy and funny. I feel like Peter is def more introverted, but can be goofy and funny once he's comfortable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:51 am

@emusha Interesting I did not see her looking in the corner laugh out loud IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:52 am

But in this interview she's very good because when asked the question to choose between Dean and Demario it looks like she's really hesitating but now that we know what DemaRio did it is clear that she would never choose him imo but she really acted like she could. So her saying that she would prefer Will over Peter it's probably to not give us that much info because she choose all of the other F4 except him... jmo

#TeamPeter shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 67 1f495
#TeamRachel shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 67 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:38 am

Sprite wrote:
Lara wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:She can come on the show expecting one thing and come out of it with someone totally different. It's really up to the lead to go for their usual safe pick or take a chance with someone different. Statistics show they normally choose the safe choice. It sometimes works & other times it doesn't. jmo

I totally agree with that and I actually love it when a lead goes against type. My only point was that Peter doesn't fit the guy that Rachel described to a T, IMO.

I don't know who Rachel picks and I think that the descriptions she has given could easily apply to either man...depending on your perspective and how we individually interpret her descriptions. What I find amusing is how quickly the board has seemingly flipped from a few days ago when RS had spoiled that Peter was F1. Then all of her descriptions seemed to fit him, but now that RS has spoiled Bryan as the F1, all those same things now seem to apply to him. Now I am well aware that there were many who originally thought that all those things applied to Bryan, but the majority seemed to be in the Peter camp. Now it's like a switch was flipped.

I had always thought her description fit Bryan better, which is why I was  suspicious of the first spoiler and had posted about in the F1 clues thread before RS changed his spoiler! Especially the repeated "my fiancé is confident" thing stuck out to me, as she always described Bryan as confident and Peter as handsome. Also with the Mills' tweet about this season being just like Ali's, Bryan's activity/demeanor when he was out with Josiah and Will, Ch's "watch out for Peter!", RS's lack of info about this season, and Peter's demeanor reminding me of Brooks, I was one of the few people who was suspicious from the very beginning! I can still see it ending up being Peter and it wouldn't surprise me either way at this point, but this isn't confirmation bias for me at least. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:48 am

So, so far Rachel has been MIA since she was spotted on the plane whereas Peter posted a picture 1h ago of him and his father (a #TBT) and Bryan followed 15 persons in the last 2 hours including Caila.

#TeamPeter shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 67 1f495
#TeamRachel shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 67 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:52 am

TLTF wrote:So, so far Rachel has been MIA since she was spotted on the plane whereas Peter posted a picture 1h ago of him and his father (a #TBT) and Bryan followed 15 persons in the last 2 hours including Caila.

do the F1's usually follow so many past female contestants? because i think bryan's added some but might be totally wrong. If so, more proof supporting peter as F1 laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:53 am

That's what I'm saying! He followed Amanda too after filming if I'm not mistaken. I get that you're apart of the franchise, but it sounds a little sketch laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:54 am

A1day1 wrote:That's what I'm saying! He followed Amanda too after filming if I'm not mistaken. I get that you're apart of the franchise, but it sounds a little sketch laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Yes, he is also following Amanda and she's going to BIP...

TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe