SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 22 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by summerlove1012 Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:35 pm

ReneeM wrote:@summerlove1012 Yup. If it wasn't for the whole unfollow/refollow mess, it wouldn't even raise an eyebrow in this thread. We're used to it

oh okay i see
i hope everything is okay with them.

summerlove1012

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 22 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:06 pm

It makes me laugh knowing if Jordan did not block her for a hour we would all be oblivious laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueStarsShiver Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:25 pm

I wasn't going to post this because I do think we're over analyzing every move they're making on SM but JoJo liked this on insta: https://instagram.com/p/BVM4hDyj1Tf/ and she doesn't follow the person who posted it so she must have been looking for wedding stuff or maybe it was just on her discovery page.
BlueStarsShiver
BlueStarsShiver

Female Posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:31 pm

BlueStarsShiver wrote:I wasn't going to post this because I do think we're over analyzing every move they're making on SM but JoJo liked this on insta: https://instagram.com/p/BVM4hDyj1Tf/ and she doesn't follow the person who posted it so she must have been looking for wedding stuff or maybe it was just on her discovery page.

No opinion on what that might mean, but I must say I find myself intrigued by the topmost ring. It's so unusual.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:55 pm

I see JoJo recently did a shoot with Emma (the makeup artist). I wonder what that shoot was about? On a side note, doesn't Emma normally do her makeup in CA? Jordan was spotted two days ago in CA as well.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:01 pm

That kid deleted his tweets about spotting him in a gym, so he might not have been correct. I believe that picture Emma posted is from a different session back in April and she's just sharing it now because the project they did it for just came out yesterday.

They both could be in CA though, however, judging by my IG timeline and Twitter, they were both liking and tweeting very early this morning. If they're in CA it was around 6am and if they're still in Dallas it was around 7am.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:02 pm

Thanks for the clarification.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:27 pm

Yes, that pic was taken in April. Starstyle.com posted a pic of Jojo wearing the same top, same hairstyle and background and mentioned that it was taken from facebook live dated April 24. I wonder what the shoot is all about?

Before it's a norm for them not to post for over a week, after that blocking incident, IMO they will be more cautious with their SM posting. We will wait a long time before they will start posting again IMO.

Link from Emmawillis:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVQa2l3D9in/?taken-by=emmawillismakeup

From starstyle.com
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVLtlnRBR1L/?taken-by=starstylecom
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:09 pm

They are really laying low on SM. I think this is the longest they have gone without posting their playful videos.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:52 am

Jo snapped Jackie sleeping yesterday so at least she's home.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachelornation Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:32 am

Guys I think they broke up, things aren't looking great. I feel sad because JoJo deserves better than this.

Bachelornation

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:35 am

Bachelornation wrote:Guys I think they broke up, things aren't looking great. I feel sad because JoJo deserves better than this.
Welcome! Why do you think that?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

+28
blueblues
mprssdbyu
heyitsaggie
Ladybug82
Longhornfan