SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 40 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by mindless Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:36 pm

elena.shayk wrote:When your best friend comments on your post laugh out loud
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVfwyIRANNT/

That's so sweet! I'm glad she replied.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 40 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by Isabel123 Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:45 pm

Nice caption @elena.shayk, this is what I like about Jo , she's very appreciative and sweet.

I like Becca's hair too and that troll is annoying. He/she's been harassing J and J for a year now and I find it alarming.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by heyitsaggie Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:42 pm

Hi all I hope you are doing well. I'm here today to say this is probably going to be one of my last posts here on this fourm. I've decided it's time for me to go. I know I wasn't here that long but it's time for me to go.. This was a very hard decision for me to make but the decision was made that I have to go. I hope ya'll all will be good people and show as much love to more people when they join just like alot of ya'll did to me when I first joined. So in that note this a goodbye stay safe everyone I love you all I will still be active on my Instagram and other platforms! But goodbye everyone much love to all of you! -Abby
heyitsaggie
heyitsaggie

Back to top Go down

Post by heyitsaggie Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:51 pm

@Ash2214 That was prerecored Smiley
heyitsaggie
heyitsaggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:09 am

mindless wrote:

That's so sweet! I'm glad she replied.
That's adorable!!! So sweet, both you @elena.shayk and Jo Smiley

Looks like the girls had such a fun sleepover last night and Jo is her happy self!

Last edited by Alanna on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:23 am

So! Jordan may have left early yesterday morning or late Saturday night (red eye) because it appears he was on sec network and I think it's live.

Eta: it's not live - it was the summer tour.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:33 am

If this is a girl trip to a beach location, will it be her first vacay without Baddy?

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:34 am

elena.shayk wrote:If this is a girl trip to a beach location, will it be her first vacay without Baddy?
Yes I think so. He will probs be working in that camp like foils speculated above.

@Boshem, guessing he's in Chico and the rest of her family is back to Dalls.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:39 am

Alanna wrote:
elena.shayk wrote:If this is a girl trip to a beach location, will it be her first vacay without Baddy?
Yes I think so. He will probs be working in that camp like foils speculated above.

@Boshem, guessing he's in Chico and the rest of her family is back to Dalls.

Hmm interesting! laugh out loud I hope they both enjoy it.
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:32 am

It's nice to see Jojo happy and carefree but I would prefer to see her with Jordan very happy, goofy, playful and so in love.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:39 am

vernie113 wrote:It's nice to see Jojo happy and carefree but I would prefer to see her with Jordan very happy, goofy, playful and so in love.
They might be perfectly happy and fine after their fight, we just don't know. Of course I don't totally rule out the possibility that he broke something in their relationship and she might just be a happy girl because of her friends and family and lifestyle, regardless of him or their relationship and their current status. Doesn't matter that much to me, I've always been #teamJoelle more than anything else.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Yeah, I'm guessing he's in Chico currently and will head to Louisiana for that camp at the end of the week too.

JoJo and Jordan had a nice couple of weeks at home moving into their new place. They just spent the weekend with her family celebrating her cousins birthday. They seem to be in a good place, so I'm happy for them.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

+28
blueblues
mprssdbyu
heyitsaggie
Ladybug82
Longhornfan