SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 41 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by vernie113 Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:52 pm

About this time of year every year, Jordan usually goes to the Nicholls Sate University in Thibodaux, LA for the Manning Passing Academy's football training from June 22, Thursday to Sunday Jue 25, 2017. Does anyone know if he will be there again this year?

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 41 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by vernie113 Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:50 pm

About this time of year every year, Jordan usually goes to the Nicholls Sate University in Thibodaux, LA for the Manning Passing Academy's football training from June 22, Thursday to Sunday Jue 25, 2017. Does anyone know if he will be there again this year?

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:55 pm

vernie113 wrote:About this time of year every year, Jordan usually goes to the Nicholls Sate University in Thibodaux, LA for the Manning Passing Academy's football training from June 22, Thursday to Sunday Jue 25, 2017. Does anyone know if he will be there again this year?
I don't think anyone knows here but it seems he really enjoys it so I'm guessing he'll do it again. Jo will be at the beach somewhere laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:06 pm

Yeah, I just looked to see if I could get confirmation for you, but I don't see a list anywhere stating the people that are helping out. I still say he's in Chico, probably left yesterday, and will head to the camp in a couple of days. The timing of it works out perfectly with JoJo being away.

I'm not sure where they're going, but France and Jesse are shooting in CA this week, so it looks like they're going to Panama next week. I wouldn't be surprised if Becca and JoJo go somewhere in CA. I don't see her leaving Jackson/Baddy for over two weeks by staying in CA this week and then Panama next week.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:12 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Yeah, I just looked to see if I could get confirmation for you, but I don't see a list anywhere stating the people that are helping out. I still say he's in Chico, probably left yesterday, and will head to the camp in a couple of days. The timing of it works out perfectly with JoJo being away.

I'm not sure where they're going, but France and Jesse are shooting in CA this week, so it looks like they're going to Panama next week. I wouldn't be surprised if Becca and JoJo go somewhere in CA. I don't see her leaving Jackson/Baddy for over two weeks by staying in CA this week and then Panama next week.
Me either but like I said upthread, it would be interesting if she did, it could indicate that things have changed from her regular stage 27 clinger octopi status of being laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:16 pm

I think it will be interesting to see how they'll be on SM when they're apart. Normally it's evident if she is missing him while he is away. laugh out loud
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:17 pm

What I particularly think is good, whether they are on good terms or not is they are spending time apart, it's healthy and normal in a relationship to spend time with people beside your fiancé / significant other. They just moved into a new place so I'm inclined to believe everything is a - okay with these two, they are just being cautious with what they put out there now which is totally fine, IMO, whatever works for them!

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:21 pm

No I definitely thinking spending time apart is all good and fine but I can't help being cautious because Jo is so easily hurt imo and so I wouldn't be surprised if something relatively minor in my eyes turned out to be a huge deal for her.

I kinda don't think it's an error that her Father's Day post called her dad the "greatest man" she knows either. I do think they're working through their issues and aren't anywhere near a breakup or anything like that, right now anyway.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:30 pm

Maybe it's just me, but I don't think JoJo is some 16 year old weakling that needs catering 24.7. She did a heck of a job when he was working last fall and gone a few times a month. Truthfully, I've been with my boyfriend for over two years now, he's wonderful, but I think my dad is the greatest man on this planet, so I won't fault JoJo there laugh out loud

For all we know, JoJo and Jordan got through it quicker than we all think. We all thought they were probably dying at home because they were quiet and they were actually spending two weeks at home moving into their new home. Jordan made sure he was there with her to celebrate her cousins birthday this weekend. It appears they were with each other all night. They seem good and hopefully they continue to work at it.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:43 pm

I also didn't think anything of the greatest man alive, shouldn't we all think our dads are? She then proceeded to post 2 clips of Jordan in them - the snapchat & Darius' bday shoutout! I think she is being cautious. But if somethings wrong, relationships either work or don't - not just because they're in some bachelor bubble, in real life too. Jojo obviously has work obligations this week in LA so Jordan is probably doing work too, kill two birds with one stone laugh out loud

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:49 pm

No matter the circumstance, I'm 99% sure JoJo is more than fine. I really don't think she's as helpless, whiny, and dramatic as she gets portrayed in the public eye a lot of the time. I think she can and will take care of her own shi*t..whatever that personally means for her. I truly don't see her being naive or in the dark, in fact, I think she completely understands and is aware of what is/isn't going on. Either way, I don't see how her behavior is any different with Jordan as of late. She took a snap of them moving their furniture at 12:30 in the morning on his phone, posted a snap of him and her dog in their bed in the new house, he was essentially sleuthed to be home all of last week, traveled to LA together. I don't notice anything out of the ordinary now that we've gotten some social media from them as of late. Either way, I think she's got in down packed.

All IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:58 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:No matter the circumstance, I'm 99% sure JoJo is more than fine. I really don't think she's as helpless, whiny, and dramatic as she gets portrayed in the public eye a lot of the time. I think she can and will take care of her own shi*t..whatever that personally means for her. I truly don't see her being naive or in the dark, in fact, I think she completely understands and is aware of what is/isn't going on. Either way, I don't see how her behavior is any different with Jordan as of late. She took a snap of them moving their furniture at 12:30 in the morning on his phone, posted a snap of him and her dog in their bed in the new house, he was essentially sleuthed to be home all of last week, traveled to LA together. I don't notice anything out of the ordinary now that we've gotten some social media from them as of late. Either way, I think she's got in down packed.

All IMO.
Good Post

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

+28
blueblues
mprssdbyu
heyitsaggie
Ladybug82
Longhornfan