SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 43 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by elena.shayk Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:00 pm

Alanna wrote:
elena.shayk wrote:Jo is still in LA with Becca.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BViVvg_H6oM/
Thanks for posting!! She's such a doll baby heartbeat

Ino right!! I've got a HUGE girlcrush on her laugh out loud
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 43 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:43 pm

vernie113 wrote:My 2 cents worth if I may - they both love each other so much and are each other's best friend that they had a very serious discussion of whatever issue they had that they did not stop until all nagging issues were resolved. It may have been tough, very tough, maybe with tears from both of them but they were mature enough to realize if they are serious about making a life together in a marriage and raise their children together, they had to compromise . I suspect they did and laid down ground rules about how they would conduct themselves in SM and public domain. I am an eternal optimist.
I hope so! I'll trade in some of my cynicism for a dose of your optimism Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:59 pm

IMO J&J are fine and back to normal. They have been together for over a week and were busy with their house project and moving to a new house. They both went together to LA and attended Darious bday party. As usual, when Jordan's not around and if there is a scheduled project Jojo will stay with Becca, do some fun stuff and will share a bit in snap chats. I don't see any changes except that J&J are more stingy in their social media sharing most likely to avoid the constant harassment of their deranged stalker.

Becca and Tanya are fun and good friends to Jojo and i'm glad she has time to bond with these two while doing some projects in LA.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:05 pm

You are right @Isabel123 jojo and jordan are fine. It was time for him to go to Chico he hasn't been there for a month. These trolls have no life. I wouldn't want to post pictures knowing what the troll is capable of doing. We need to keep reporting the trolls and hopefully Instagram takes it down

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Not in Chico! He's at home with Jackson per snap. I love that he calls him his middle name. It's always some version of Moon - moonie, mooner, whatever. laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:18 pm

Whaaattt!? He is in Dallas with Jackie laugh out loud
Jo must have some work to do hence she stayed in LA. Now there is a possibility the beach trip is with Jordan. laugh out loud

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:20 pm

Jojo might be doing extra thats why she is still in la. And I'm here thinking he was in chico

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:20 pm

My eyes are failing me I think so I am begging anyone who can tell me or explain to me the images (altho fuzzy and out of focus ) after the picture/video of Jojo in the sofa/couch.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:21 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Not in Chico! He's at home with Jackson per snap. I love that he calls him his middle name. It's always some version of Moon - moonie, mooner, whatever. laugh out loud
Huh? And Jo is in LA with Becca? Wonder why she stayed and he left.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:26 pm

To be honest, there might not be a vacation at all.

She didn't say she was going on vacation. JoJo very easily could have said she was "beach bound" because she was promoting a summer product that was very full of beach related products and she needs to promote the product well laugh out loud she might be just be hanging with Becca and staying with her because of work stuff this week. They're in LA so they can find a pool or a beach easily if they wanted to. They might just been doing a "staycation" in LA too.

Father and son bonding time laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:30 pm

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Not in Chico! He's at home with Jackson per snap. I love that he calls him his middle name. It's always some version of Moon - moonie, mooner, whatever. laugh out loud
Huh? And Jo is in LA with Becca? Wonder why she stayed and he left.

It's not like they haven't done this before laugh out loud she's stayed with Becca before for work stuff while he's either home, in Chico or somewhere else for work.

JoJo and Jordan only stay in hotels in LA if they're either vacationing out there or if Extra puts them up in one for free. Whenever JoJo has random projects, she stays with Becca.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:31 pm

@Alanna Jojo usually does work in LA... like Extra for example and Jordan is now training in Dallas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

+28
blueblues
mprssdbyu
heyitsaggie
Ladybug82
Longhornfan