SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 42 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:10 pm

You guys give her way more credit than I ever will laugh out loud laugh out loud I am okay being on my own island, especially if it's incorrect!! Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 42 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:19 pm

Based on my own personal viewings, I know that girl ain't stupid. She's probably playing the "game" right back. And most likely even better than him. All IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:21 pm

Don't get me wrong, I'm essentially the same age as JoJo and I don't think every single woman in their mid twenties is completely put together and has everything figured out. We can still be needy and whiny sometimes laugh out loud but I just don't think she's more than the average person her age.

I think the fact that Jordan was in their home and cuddling with Jackson 2-3 (maybe even less) days after an apparent argument/situation speaks volumes to me. They weren't children about it. They went home. They stayed off of social media. They apparently worked through it together and they both appear to be fine. This could have gone in a totally different direction and it didn't. That speaks of at least some maturity IMO.

They had a couple of weeks at home, spent the weekend with family and friends and now Jordan appears to be working this week and JoJo is with friends potentially doing business stuff as wel. The usual for them.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:23 pm

BTW, by the "game", I mean she's actually much more savvy/smarter than him. Not an actual game lmao. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:28 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Don't get me wrong, I'm essentially the same age as JoJo and I don't think every single woman in their mid twenties is completely put together and has everything figured out. We can still be needy and whiny sometimes laugh out loud but I just don't think she's more than the average person her age.

I think the fact that Jordan was in their home and cuddling with Jackson 2-3 (maybe even less) days after an apparent argument/situation speaks volumes to me. They weren't children about it. They went home. They stayed off of social media. They apparently worked through it together and they both appear to be fine. This could have gone in a totally different direction and it didn't. That speaks of at least some maturity IMO.  

They had a couple of weeks at home, spent the weekend with family and friends and now Jordan appears to be working this week and JoJo is with friends potentially doing business stuff as wel. The usual for them.
Good Post I agree, especially with the bolded.

ETA: I believe on the show that Derek was the one who remarked on how perceptive JoJo is. So she ain't know fool. I don't think if she was being played by Baddy that she'll just roll along with it. I think she's more mature than we give her credit, IMO.

Last edited by aviej on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:30 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Don't get me wrong, I'm essentially the same age as JoJo and I don't think every single woman in their mid twenties is completely put together and has everything figured out. We can still be needy and whiny sometimes laugh out loud but I just don't think she's more than the average person her age.

Some maturity, very very very some imo laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:39 pm

@Alanna laugh out loud hey, after a difficult situation that became public when it shouldn't have, I'd rather them lay low, spend time at home with their dog, move into their new house, and spend time with family and friends versus getting drunk with friends, plastering drunk snaps all over social media, play sad songs on IG stories that will leave fans guessing, etc.

It could have been worse, Alanna laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:44 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@Alanna laugh out loud hey, after a difficult situation that became public when it shouldn't have, I'd rather them lay low, spend time at home with their dog, move into their new house, and spend time with family and friends versus getting drunk with friends, plastering drunk snaps all over social media, play sad songs on IG stories that will leave fans guessing, etc.

It could have been worse, Alanna laugh out loud
That's true, it's why I'm still even here laugh out loud But after this whole incident, I'm way wary of them, Baddy's ability to de-bad himself for real like Shawn B, and I disagree that Jo is average level of mid twenty neediness, jmo. I love them together though and I'm still hopeful for their future Smiley

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:52 pm

My 2 cents worth if I may - they both love each other so much and are each other's best friend that they had a very serious discussion of whatever issue they had that they did not stop until all nagging issues were resolved. It may have been tough, very tough, maybe with tears from both of them but they were mature enough to realize if they are serious about making a life together in a marriage and raise their children together, they had to compromise . I suspect they did and laid down ground rules about how they would conduct themselves in SM and public domain. I am an eternal optimist.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:01 pm

All I know is that they appear to be good. If anything fishy comes up, we can talk about it then laugh out loud

But right now, they look and are acting like their usual selves, which is a good thing.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:12 pm

Jo is still in LA with Becca.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BViVvg_H6oM/

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:56 pm

elena.shayk wrote:Jo is still in LA with Becca.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BViVvg_H6oM/
Thanks for posting!! She's such a doll baby heartbeat

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

+28
blueblues
mprssdbyu
heyitsaggie
Ladybug82
Longhornfan