SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 76 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by vernie113 Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:44 pm

Jordan working out in their backyard while their furry child Jackson is in the kiddie pool. Foreboding of their family life when they have kids plus Jackson.
https://instagram.com/p/BWEGxZvgaWp/

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 76 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:34 am

Idk why but it cracks me up that Jo favd this tweet laugh out loud I've never thought of her as a homebody, even her mom said when there's a party, everyone wants to be by Jojo.

https://twitter.com/cameraneubanks/status/881827186868703233

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:41 pm

I think JoJo is a confused doll. Because Becca complains that she always wants to stay home instead of go out and her mom thinks she's the life of the party. I guess she has her moments...
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:12 pm

Yeah, I think it's as simple as she can be both. She can be the life of the party when they do fun things, such as spending the weekend in LA and going out for her cousin's birthday, but also prefer to be a homebody and just do nice dinners or fun things like cooking classes with Jordan and their friends and family.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:15 pm

JoJo may be the life of a party in the sense that she's outgoing, but she doesn't party much at all (from what we've seen on SM.) She even talked about wanting to settle down or something like that, so she doesn't party much anymore (I don't remember the exact gist of it) in some magazine interview a year ago, so it's no surprise to me IMO.

A person can be a homebody and the life of the party btw. There's no black or white. Everything is always grey in the world IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:47 pm

I remember seeing pictures of Jojo in parties practically weekly. She was part of the Dallas social scene before she became the bette12. After the show esp after her engagement when she was practically attached to Jordan's hip after Aug1st.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:56 pm

vernie113 wrote:I remember seeing pictures of Jojo in parties practically weekly. She was part of the Dallas social scene before she became the bette12. After the show esp after her engagement when she was practically attached to Jordan's hip after Aug1st.
That was around the time she was dating Chad. And Chad is the one that is apart of the social scene in Dallas, so I'm pretty sure she went along with his lifestyle. She does not hang out with those same friends anymore though or attend those gatherings, seemingly because those were primarily Chad's friends/hang out spots.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:04 pm

@Lennoxcolinrolland exactly correct. Ali, Kate and Victoria were girls she was friends with because of her ex boyfriend. Those girls are still close to her ex boyfriend. Judging by comments I've seen, they're still friendly and nice to each other, but it's tough to hang out with them especially when they're with your ex boyfriend all the time laugh out loud

Plus, I just think it's a natural progression of growing up. That was JoJo's life two years ago before going on the bachelor. I know from my experience, I did things differently at 22, 23 and 24. Now that I'm slightly older than that like JoJo, I do appreciate more calm weekends and enjoying dinner and fun activities with friends and family. I think JoJo and Jordan spending most of their time with Kathryn, Hannah, Bradleigh and their husbands is probably the best spot for them, IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:20 pm

Can I also add that jordan and jojo might have to keep a good image cause of his job at Sec. Any scandal can hurt his job

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:22 pm

Latinachick24 wrote:Can I also add that jordan and jojo might have to keep a good image cause of his job at Sec. Any scandal can hurt his job
I don't think the occasional party/bar/club would hurt his image.. Essentially everyone does that at some point, famous and non famous ppl. Especially ppl in the entertainment/sports industry, because that's how they mingle/socially connect for work.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:35 pm

From what I see, she seems to be thriving in their life now es
Moving to a new house. I see contentment and satisfaction in their relationship. Jordan is spontaneous enough in the stuff he does like riding the mopeds. They are fun and have fun.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:43 pm

Does someone know Jordan's clubbing history? Was it parallel to what JoJo used to do with Chad? Or was was he more infrequent? Just trying to figure out if this is a decision he has also taken to cut things back considerably since JoJo or whether he never was much on the club hopping scene. Thanks.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

+28
blueblues
mprssdbyu
heyitsaggie
Ladybug82
Longhornfan