SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 77 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:57 pm

I wouldn't say either of them were big club goers. Bar hopping? Yes, but a normal amount. It's not like they've cut that out of their lives completely either, so I'm not sure where that's coming from. Does it seem like they prefer going out to dinner and doing fun things like cooking class? Yes, but there have been countless sightings of them out at bars with friends and family over this past year thanks to fan comments and pictures. It seems like they've found a good balance.

They simply have chosen to act like adults and not drunkenly snap every time they're out laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 77 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:59 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I wouldn't say either of them were big club goers. Bar hopping? Yes, but a normal amount. It's not like they've cut that out of their lives completely either, so I'm not sure where that's coming from. Does it seem like they prefer going out to dinner and doing fun things like cooking class? Yes, but there have been countless sightings of them out at bars with friends and family over this past year thanks to fan comments and pictures. It seems like they've found a good balance.

They simply have chosen to act like adults and not drunkenly snap every time they're out laugh out loud

Exactly. Correct. Accurate. Ditto. Etc. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:03 am

The main point being: both JoJo and Jordan are obviously fun loving outgoing people and the life of the party in social settings. But they do not party much at all and are very much homebodies separately and in their relationship. (From what's been shown on SM and even from what they've implied themselves.) IMO.

It's not really a scientific equation IMO laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:06 am

That's the impression I had as well. And IMO, that can only augur well for their relationships. I cannot think of any couple in this franchise that is now married who used to club hop every weekend. I never really understood the attraction anyways, especially when you're in a serious relationship. But that's just me.

I'm glad that they are not in a position where they feel as though they have to compromise at the expense of losing their true selves for the sake of a relationship. From day one, I think these two have been able to be very comfortable with each other and been their true selves.  All JMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:32 am

I have seen pics of him with his buddies from Nashville and Chico in the
Party scene frequently. He also admitted being a social butterfly. I think both of them changed their party ways since the engagement and it is expected

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:22 am

vernie113 wrote:I have seen pics of him with his buddies from Nashville and Chico in the
Party scene frequently. He also admitted being a social butterfly. I think both of them changed their party ways since the engagement and it is expected
I don't think they were ever huge party goers. Just the average/normal amount for a young 20 something year old. Jordan even mentioned in one of the group dates (the sex story date) that he was more of a homebody https://youtu.be/algZ8wkqoSM and as I previously stated, JoJo said something about not going out as much anymore, because she's getting older/settling down/etc in a magazine interview. Of course when entering into a long term relationship, the partying typically becomes a lot less, because priorities change and it's just a natural progression of growth, but it was never a constant thing to begin with IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:58 pm

Seems like they are enjoying the holiday at JoJo's parents' house. Jordan looks much younger in that IG story somehow.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:27 pm

Jojo and Jordan celebrating 4th of July with Jojo's family in Dallas.
https://instagram.com/p/BWI4wC0AG7p/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:30 pm

More family pictures from Dallas
https://instagram.com/p/BWIrrAVAdwE/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:32 pm

Greetings from Jordan and Jojo's furry child Jackson
https://instagram.com/p/BWItsIMg6jb/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:37 pm

Fletcher family picture on 4th of July with Jojo riding high on Jordan's shoulders. If he were sitting down, she'd be on her favorite place. Lovely and happy family picture!
https://instagram.com/p/BWI4rEXHKWX/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:56 pm

Babes look so cute! Jordan looks really tan. laugh out loud @ Jake Pavelka being there (I always forget they're friends). Happy 4th to all you Americans!

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

+28
blueblues
mprssdbyu
heyitsaggie
Ladybug82
Longhornfan