SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 69 of 73 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by emusha Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:39 am

Kels0012 wrote:Maybe Rachel gave Bryan the rose for reassurance and validation since he hasn't had a 1 on 1 and sat out a week. You gotta let your favorites know you are still interested imo.

my hypothesis is...imo based on him saying he likes to watch the show to watch relationship dynamics Bryan knows how this show works so well and he's done all the very right things i.e. laser focus on the lead, be assertive, effusive and get vulnerable. he started the convo asking Rachel to be vulnerable with him during the rs then during the group date imo he himself got vulnerable. I'd bet that's what he earned him a rose.
all jmo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TLTF Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:46 am

emusha wrote:
Kels0012 wrote:Maybe Rachel gave Bryan the rose for reassurance and validation since he hasn't had a 1 on 1 and sat out a week. You gotta let your favorites know you are still interested imo.

my hypothesis is...imo based on him saying he likes to watch the show to watch relationship dynamics Bryan knows how this show works so well and he's done all the very right things i.e. laser focus on the lead, be assertive, effusive and get vulnerable. he started the convo asking Rachel to be vulnerable with him during the rs then during the group date imo he himself got vulnerable. I'd bet that's what he earned him a rose.
all jmo

Oh I did not know he said that! That's really interesting imo

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:16 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:
Girl Born To Travel wrote:
mizzoufan wrote: I hope Bryan being a Dr. he can spell hopefully. LOL

He isn't a doctor at all. In fact, if he called himself a doctor here in Australia, he could be sued for false advertisement. Actually, Australia Medicare (for everyone, we have universal health care) doesn't cover chiropractors as there is really no strong scientific evidence that supports the practice. It is pseudo-science.  Most serious doctors will tell you to avoid chiros

Ouch...there are a lot of chiropractors who would like to enter into a lengthy discussion of this I'm sure. At one time, their education was a little sketchy but now, you have to have a BA before entering the Dr of Chiropractic program. They have 10 trimesters of schooling/clinical so they have to work pretty hard for their degree. In the USA they are Doctors: they are not MDs but they are Doctors for sure. I don't know what the schooling is in Australia but here they earned the Dr. title/degree here in the US.
Many doctors here have come to recognize the benefits of chiropractic for certain conditions and will refer their patients for chiropractic treatment in lieu of surgery or meds/injections.
I am NOT a chiro but have treated with one for over 40 years and I believe they are able to cure/assist with certain conditions involving the spine. My dog, who can't fake it, walked into the chiro on 2 legs and walked out on 4. Two chiro adjustments saved him from spinal surgery: this was probably 25 plus years ago and I had the pleasure of knowing the first veterinarian chiropractor in the country. She said his was one of the worst spinal injuries she had seen (other than severe trauma) and he came out fine never needing the surgery.
Sorry for the rant but I just felt the need to defend chiros who legitimately help people. :soapbox

*EDIT*in the United States  chiropractors call themselves doctors, just as Bryan calls himself, but are not considered as such within the sciences and are in no way similar to medical doctors. They have their own board. Even Jimmy Kimmel laughed about it. *EDIT*

There are many variables that must be assessed to treat  certain conditions. Moreover, peer review studies (and I have free access because of my work to literaly thousands of journal articles) do not support chiropractic practice as a real science. *IMO* It is a pseudo-science and you can spend decades studying pseudo science. Many different disciplines undertake similar subjects. It is still not the same level of medicine. I, as a PhD candidate, close to submit my dissertation and also as a published author can tell you this: There is no such a thing as a PhD in chiropractic 'sciences' precisely because chiropractic treatment has no place in the academia. *IMO* In the academic world, when we do constant research and are required to publish peer review articles..*EDIT*

By the way, Australia is the second country in the world in terms of human development index, Norway tops the ranking, and we have universal care, so our standards are really high,**IMO** but the world of academia is worldwide so I do know what I am talking about.***IMO*** This isn't my opinion, these are  facts I have had elaborate since you changed topics addressed my post as a patient and I am responding as a scientist. Thank you! Now I must go and rest.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:26 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : typos Please refer to site rules. PLEASE)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:38 pm

Somehow I think these two programs might contradict the above.
source

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:40 pm

I'm not interested in this season but still would see the updates here.
Just watched the clip of Rachel talking to Bryan at CP, and I can't help but think Rachel is such a hypocrite. She agreed he should not focus on the drama, yet, she and her squad constantly engaged or even started some petty twitter drama. I know I dislike Rachel for a reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:44 pm

IMO Australia law is irrelevant to this discussion. Bryan lives in the US. Not Australia, not Norway, but the USA. Regardless of anyone's opinions of chiropractors, it doesn't change the FACT that Bryan has a Doctor of Chiropractic degree, which is a professional doctorate degree in the US.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:55 pm

@Kashathediva

I am sorry but universities are offering anything now, *IMO* they are becoming a business and sometching can  be approved by a faculty and had no relevance in the academic world. The dissertation goes to the library an no one reads it so and unless you refer to peer reviewed studies published in top journals the sources are not reliable. *IMO*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:00 pm

hae1001 wrote:IMO Australia law is irrelevant to this discussion. Bryan lives in the US. Not Australia, not Norway, but the USA. Regardless of anyone's opinions of chiropractors, it doesn't change the FACT that Bryan has a Doctor of Chiropractic degree, which is a professional doctorate degree in the US.

Fair enough, I guess he can use the 'Dr' title then, just like dentists, vets, and optometrists do, but it doesn't change the fact that as a discipline is mere pseudo-science and  is highly criticised in the world of sciences. it hasn't provided any significant research and each time a chiropractor has attempted to present some evidence by their research it has been debunked by peer review papers published by brilliant professionals.

@sophienette I am sorry to hear about your sad experience with chiropractors

Last edited by Girl Born To Travel on Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:03 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typos)

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:18 pm

pbmax wrote:I think Peter is a nice person, love his eyes. I didn't see anything between him and Rachel tonight at least in Rachel part. I did see something last episode,  when Rachel sat in his lap. But tonight was so telling to me, when Bryan interrupt kenny's time...She tuned Kenny out so quick,  it's like bye see you later and went off with Bryan. I see a woman falling in love and this is the kind of show I like where they do those funny things concerning their F1.  I choose to talk about the love connection,  not interested in the drama. In my eyes Rachel is done

ITA. Trying to catch up on this thread but pbmax hits it on the head for me. I had been Team Peter but I saw I side of Bryan that I liked better last night and I definitely thought that the edit showed Rachel completely gone for Bryan and not so much for Peter.

Peter reminds me of Kiptyn. Low key. Doesn't need the spotlight. But maybe loses out because he's too mellow for the lead.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:27 pm

Phew!  Just finished reading this thread.  Wanted to make one observation from last night.

During the Epi 3 RC CP, when Rachel was getting so upset about the pressure she feels at being the first black woman lead, I thought it was a bit odd.  At that point, she still had quite a few MOC in the pack.  It wasn't like she was going to eliminate all of them that night.

So it made me wonder if she already knew at that point in the season who her F1 and F2 were going to be.  I got the impression that she was fast forwarding in her mind that there was no way she was picking a MOC for F1 because she didn't have hope for any of the MOC. And she expected backlash from picking a white man for her F1.

Last edited by luvstx on Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarity)
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:55 pm

luvstx wrote:Phew!  Just finished reading this thread.  Wanted to make one observation from last night.

During the Epi 3 RC CP, when Rachel was getting so upset about the pressure she feels at being the first black woman lead, I thought it was a bit odd.  At that point, she still had quite a few MOC in the pack.  It wasn't like she was going to eliminate all of them that night.

So it made me wonder if she already knew at that point in the season who her F1 and F2 were going to be.  I got the impression that she was fast forwarding in her mind that there was no way she was picking a MOC for F1 because she didn't have hope for any of the MOC.  And she expected backlash from picking a white man for her F1.

That was my impression as well.  How upset she was at that moment didn't add up with what was being shown, and I took it that way as you stated above

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:58 pm

Thanks, Max64. I had that same feeling....it just didn't make sense.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 73 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
kraft33
MVMom39forever
BachelorBabe512
Imp
Longhornfan