SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 70 of 73 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:01 pm

Sigh. I love Dean.  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 1f60d (catching up)

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:28 pm

Diana wrote:Actually one more thing laugh out loud I'm done being team Peter and / or Bryan and am proudly on the TeamBigRach heartbeat whoever makes her this happy, clearly was the right choice imo

I am finally caught up and just wanted to point out a couple of things. This IMO is the only way to get involved with this franchise without it taking over your life. Whether I like the lead or not, I will always wish that person a successful season. Whether I like the F1 or F2, I will always post my opinions, postive negative inbetween. I will never have hate brewing in me because the F1 may not be who I WANT it to be. It's the leads choice not mine, and I would never say she'll have to live with it, rather, I wish them lots of love.

There is no need to get emotions so high that other members are singled out by quoting their post with nasty rude responses. That's what this show does to people, I've seen it many times,  and that's what SM trolls do, and it's not going to happen on this forum.

The other point I want to make is, if, and I know there are, contestants, family, and friends that are reading our forum, and if sleuthers have assisted you, your son, friend, cousin, etc, by posting their opinions, I take that as a compliment to our forum. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:31 pm

Great posts @Diana and @GuardianAngel :claphands thumbsup

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:33 pm

@GuardianAngel 100 percent agreed. Also I want to thank you for working so hard to keep the board as great as it is.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:35 pm

luvstx wrote:Phew!  Just finished reading this thread.  Wanted to make one observation from last night.

During the Epi 3 RC CP, when Rachel was getting so upset about the pressure she feels at being the first black woman lead, I thought it was a bit odd.  At that point, she still had quite a few MOC in the pack.  It wasn't like she was going to eliminate all of them that night.

So it made me wonder if she already knew at that point in the season who her F1 and F2 were going to be.  I got the impression that she was fast forwarding in her mind that there was no way she was picking a MOC for F1 because she didn't have hope for any of the MOC.  And she expected backlash from picking a white man for her F1.

Here are my thoughts on this.  I agree that Rachel had probably already begun to envision which of these men she might be taking to her F4, and perhaps even who would be in her F2.  But, after she kept Lee and sent Diggy home, I could not get it out of my head that keeping Lee was (as I have heard Kasha say) her having to give up "a piece of flesh".  IMO this was giving the producers what they wanted, a 2-on-1 date with Lee and Kenny in an upcoming episode.  So, I could see her being upset knowing that Lee would be the guy to get the last rose.  And, of course the producers had Kenny and Lee standing next to each other for the added effect.

I don't believe for one minute that Rachel did not see though Lee - for who he really was/is.  Dean even implied in his ITM that Lee is a racist who was only picking on the MOC.  So, it is hard for me to believe that no one came to Kenny's defense and did not go to Rachel and enlighten her about how Lee was tormenting Kenny and was getting a big kick out of it.  Therefore, I feel like Rachel was probably more upset about how it was going to look for keeping Lee around - and perhaps for eliminating one of her MOC.

All of this is JMO.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:04 pm

Regardless of the perks (and love connections), it would stressful to have to relegate so much control of your "journey" to production and their, mostly, nefarious purposes. And, then, to later have to shoulder the burden and the blowback of the finished product alone once it airs. Other than a few canned responses from CH, production is often nowhere to be found if controversy hits other than tweeting out the ratings success.

I have no favorite but believe Bryan is the one. However, I am very curious about how Eric outlasts some of the others - particularly, brainy and funny, Will and Alex. Watching, it's almost like Rachel is mothering and mentoring him. They have an interesting relationship. JMO

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:29 pm

NCGalBecca wrote:Regardless of the perks (and love connections),  it would stressful to have to relegate so much control of your "journey" to production and their, mostly, nefarious purposes. And, then, to later have to shoulder the burden and the blowback of the finished product alone once it airs. Other than a few canned responses from CH, production is often nowhere to be found if controversy hits other than tweeting out the ratings success.

I have no favorite but believe Bryan is the one. However, I am very curious about how Eric outlasts some of the others  - particularly, brainy and funny, Will and Alex.  Watching, it's almost like Rachel is mothering and mentoring him. They have an interesting relationship. JMO

Maybe Eric is a producer pick? question

Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:52 pm

NCGalBecca wrote:Regardless of the perks (and love connections),  it would stressful to have to relegate so much control of your "journey" to production and their, mostly, nefarious purposes. And, then, to later have to shoulder the burden and the blowback of the finished product alone once it airs. Other than a few canned responses from CH, production is often nowhere to be found if controversy hits other than tweeting out the ratings success.

I have no favorite but believe Bryan is the one. However, I am very curious about how Eric outlasts some of the others  - particularly, brainy and funny, Will and Alex.  Watching, it's almost like Rachel is mothering and mentoring him. They have an interesting relationship. JMO

Given what we've seen so far, I'm with you on trying to figure out how Eric goes to F3. At this point I have a hard time even seeing the potential of a romantic relationship between these two.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:58 pm

Girl Born To Travel wrote:
hae1001 wrote:IMO Australia law is irrelevant to this discussion. Bryan lives in the US. Not Australia, not Norway, but the USA. Regardless of anyone's opinions of chiropractors, it doesn't change the FACT that Bryan has a Doctor of Chiropractic degree, which is a professional doctorate degree in the US.

Fair enough, I guess he can use the 'Dr' title then, just like dentists, vets, and optometrists do, but it doesn't change the fact that as a discipline is mere pseudo-science and  is highly criticised in the world of sciences. it hasn't provided any significant research and each time a chiropractor has attempted to present some evidence by their research it has been debunked by peer review papers published by brilliant professionals.

@sophienette I am sorry to hear about your sad experience with chiropractors

Thanks! I know it can work for some specific things and with specific chiropractors, but they dont SEE what they do, and IMO (and experience) there is little scientific about what they do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:58 pm

luvstx wrote:snipped

Peter reminds me of Kiptyn.  Low key.  Doesn't need the spotlight.  But maybe loses out because he's too mellow for the lead.

Funny, he does too, and of JP!

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:28 pm

Rolly wrote:
NCGalBecca wrote:

Maybe Eric is a producer pick? question

Nooo, I doubt he's a producer pick, not at all. He's too broody for that. I for one can definitely see something between Rachel and Eric, definitely more than between her and Will or Alex. Although now you've mentioned it, mentoring does ring a bit true.. In  any case, I'm very curious to see how their romance will unfold. Based on SM, I almost feel like Eric comes across as more heartbroken than either Bryan or Peter.. maybe he was even F2? Or an easy-let-down F3 compared to a stronger, less invested Peter maybe? Dunno, just my 2 cents.

Come to think of it, I'm quite fond of all of Rachel's F4 and wouldn't mind which ever of them won. I think that's a first in Bachelor history! giggling

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:38 pm

I just rewatched Jojo's episode 4 - pre RC pool party at the start of the Epi has almost the SAME convo between Jojo and Jordan as we saw with Bryan and Rachel, down to the too good to be true line. And in that same episode Jordan gets the 2nd GDR like Bryan is about to. (the same Jordan that had the FIR and first 1-1 in Ep 5 like Bryan).

If Bryan is F1, TPTB really need to get a new script writer .

(only diff is Jordan was shown first out of the limo, like Peter this time)

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 73 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
kraft33
MVMom39forever
BachelorBabe512
Imp
Longhornfan