SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

withlovecaila - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by mizzoufan Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:46 pm

WrapQueen85 wrote:On May 25th Rachel was chilling with Kris Jenner, and didn't post again until May 29th.
https://instagram.com/p/BUhVXail95u/
Off Topic out of all the people in the whole world to hang out with why one of the Kardashians laugh out loud

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

withlovecaila - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:48 pm

kokopolo wrote:Brian has a post up saying he took his grandmother to physio on May 17.  So if that's not a lie, he was definitely home earlier than Peter.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUNGKmLFBXn/

Just because he posted on May 17th doesn't mean he was home any earlier or later than Peter or Rachel IMO

There is a post from a coworker that said they miss him at work. Therefore he still hadn't returned to work as of May 17th.

ashliethequeenWe miss you at work hello come back already!! @monikin79 @dr.abs_ wrote:
MAY 17
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUNfuvdl2EM/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:48 pm

loveisallweneed wrote:Sometimes it's just unadulterated fun - http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/most-recent/VDKA3855500

I love watching the friendship developed amongst the men!
And Bryan's "why are we doing it around this table?" is pretty cute too. IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:49 pm

Why does Peter have TeamIggy and TeamDean on his first post? laugh out loud They are trying to drive us crazy!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:50 pm

@mizzoufan That's always been her banner on twitter & she's friends with Corey Gamble, Kris' boyfriend. Kris is huge fan of the show so he invited Rachel over to the house.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:51 pm

@ReneeM thanks! I think you should make this post ( and their sm activities during SHV weekend) sick6, because I am sure people,will ask,the same questions over and over again.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:55 pm

ReneeM wrote:@mizzoufan That's always been her banner on twitter & she's friends with Corey Gamble, Kris' boyfriend. Kris is huge fan of the show so he invited Rachel over to the house.
I didn't know if that was some sort of hint. Whatever works for Rachel

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:06 pm

Will you accept this ride interview

I know we talked about this interview regarding the fantasy suite question, but did we ever talk about her "you think you know, but you have NO idea". That might just be her BS-ing to hype her season, but I don't remember any of the recent leads saying that. And, from the day it was filmed (when RS's original spoiler was still out) and everyone believing it was Peter and, IMO, even Chris Harrison trying to make us think it was Peter with his "watch out for Peter", it does seem to suggest that the original spoiler was the foiler, IMO. Unless this is some weird reverse psychology ish, which is totally working.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:07 pm

Okay so the video of the guys dancing above and then the whole Eric causing a scene and Peter is nowhere to be found for both instances. He's really never around huh? laugh out loud
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:12 pm

Just FYI about the Eric talking to the guys scene at the end of the episode. I believe Peter is there. It looks like he was in the kitchen away from the drama. He's mostly of camera but you can see his arm and part of his silhouette at one point. Look around the time they show Alex off to the side I think.

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:17 pm

@Lara I think she's just giving canned lines that don't mean anything one way or the other.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:18 pm

loveisallweneed wrote:Sometimes it's just unadulterated fun - http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/most-recent/VDKA3855500

the video isn't working for some reason... can anyone please post an alternative link? TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

+55
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
lleyki
chocolatebrownies
Seabear
Acrunch
hae1001
Dessler
pavalygurl
ajax518
bluwavz
BachS8