SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 34 of 66 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:20 pm

I believe that Rachel said in a interview that she want to know if the "Butteflies" early in would continue...My take is this, she had them both for Peter and Byran...But they fade with Peter and kept going strong with Byran, JMO.

In the sc of Rachel and Peter sitting in the snow .I believe their 2nd 1/1. She has her hands in her pocket .Maybe is is starting to with draw from Peter, JMO..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:02 pm

Lost17 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@Lost17 I know I saw that too, the splicing, but at that moment they are kissing his hands are together which means he didn't have a wine glass.

I mentioned this the other day. From what I'm seeing, he has no problems when he is in a group setting. He's very different. One on one, IMO he's hesitant. The way he jerked his head to look outside, and asked if there's a balcony out there, it just seemed as if it was all producer induced. It's as if someone was out there getting his attention, now is the time to ask to go out on the balcony. IDK it was awkward to me.

The PI's were very complimentary of one another. Rachel said he is lazer focused on her. Peter's PI was interesting since he pointed out that if time is what I need to fall in love with her, than the more time the better.

1:24
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cts5ZaKVq8Y

I can understand needing time to fall in love, but I just like to see a more physical attraction right up front IMHO.
Imo he's holding the glass with both hands while kissing her. 1:33-1:35 shows how he held it. I feel she 'interrupted' how he 'intended' to spend his quality time with her, he DID want to kiss her more but like he said they had so much ground to cover-we know how short their quality 1on1 time is on this show. Anyway, he was more than happy to change his mind when she suggested the hot tub and for some of us we saw a hot and passionate make out session.

I like that he's taking the time to fall in love, it's his choice too, not just Rachel's...they've both been in therapy over past relationships, he wants to get it right this time. jmo

Bolded is what I think is happening also. IMO, Peter learned from his past lost love and is using the skills he learned in therapy to guide his heart on this journey. This show wants instant gratification. Peter is wise enough IMO to buck the trend and take time to know as well as feel his love. That's amazing for an MF show and I am loving it.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I like to think my opinions are based on sleuthing and not condemning Peter. What I see is a lack of immediate interest physically. I'm not biased. It doesn't matter to me who the F1 is. I like a good love story with lots of affection. I would much rather see the spoiled F1-2 both into the lead leaving some doubt.

Those have always been my opinions, but if there are those who thought one way and are now changing their minds based on what they see I totally understand that. I've been myself trying to see the positive body language from day one when the initial spoiler was out. There are sleuthers who didn't believe the spoilers, based on edit and body language alone. I like to think opinions are based on what we sleuth, rather than being purposely negative just because he may not be my type. He's not at all, and if he was, I'd be frustrated with him for not being more touchy feely and all googly eyed. Just the way I see it atm.

GA I love what you have done in keeping this forum going and in keeping it a place where sources are used and not fake stuff. I would hazard a guess to say that many of us feel we are also not biased and that our opinions are based on sleuthing and observations. We just see things differently. That's what is great and sometimes puzzling about how all of us have so many differing thoughts. handwave

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:15 pm

Except IMO if Peter learned through therapy he needs to slow down and take his time with relationships, the last thing he should have done was go on the dating on steroids show.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:22 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Except IMO if Peter learned through therapy he needs to slow down and take his time with relationships, the last thing he should have done was go on the dating on steroids show.

Exactly. That excuse makes little sense to me. Therapy taught him to take his time building relationships and he thought, "oh I know, I'll go on a highly edited and manipulative show to possibly meet my wife, where she will be dating a bunch of other guys while dating me. And we have to fall in love and get engaged in 8 weeks, at which point, at best I would have spent a few hours with her." Brilliant plan.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:35 pm

Just a general question is there any blogs for episode 5 or will it be written with episode 6 from the bachelorette? I know about the other one's
THANKS.
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:48 pm

@pavalygurl Thanks for that. And thanks to the sleuthers who just want to sleuth and post what they think based on their findings without their opinions being questioned for an ulterior motive.

Just to refresh memories, prior to the spoiler of Peter being F1, there were sleuthers who did not believe that spoiler. They continued to sleuth, sometimes off board because heaven forbid they said something negative about a Fan favourite. This isn't acceptable. If a member cannot sleuth objectively we are defeating the purpose around here. We don't have room for snark towards others JUST because they do not see the same thing someone else see's. We do not have room here for trashing members opinions JUST because they can't stand the thought of reading something they don't agree with about someone they think highly of or be accused of not liking someone so we the mods will trash them. As if I have any control over what anyone’s opinions are. Those who don’t see it with Peter means they don’t see it with Peter. It doesn’t mean I have something against Peter. Or that I have some hidden agenda to personally trash him for whatever fabricated scenerio is in one's thought process.

Why don't we all just congregate in Peter's fan thread and fan away? Would that be better? I'm not sure what is expected of this forum, if we can't sleuth in a logical respectful manner. If anyone has any suggestions on how I'm suppose to voice my opinions that are simply what I see with Peter, and that he's not it, and that I don't think he shows any physical interest in Rachel, IMO, then let me know how I'm suppose to do that. All opinions are welcomed, all posts are to be posted giving consideration to others. When that doesn't happen, you're not welcome here. Simple.

I do not have any sources, I know nothing. I'm sleuthing, just as I'm sure others are. If you can't handle my opinions, there are choices.

Those that take great pride in snarking towards other just because they are voicing their opinions are not welcomed here, JUST as I'm sure they would not ever take snark from anyone else.

Threads get locked because there are posts that are condescending and rude. If there are other forums where snark and condescending posts are allowed, by all means post away in those forums. If you're joining another forum, and you trash talk me or this forum, where I can't defend myself, you're not welcome here. Why would I want a two faced member on our forum? If someone can answer that, please PM me.

I give credit to all the sleuthers who just want to sleuth and get to the F1 with facts based on their findings because that's why this forum was created for in the first place. There have been many successful sleuthing seasons as a result of devoted sleuthers who have spent hours upon hours on this forum all working together. That's what BBF is all about, and will always be.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:02 pm

GA I'm a bit confused, maybe you should tell us who exactly your referring to and the posts? I've been sleuthing...I went unspoiled, then spoiled when most left that side...my pick 'from sleuthing' has been Peter, for one day it changed to Eric 'from sleuthing' then back to Peter because of said 'sleuthing'. I am also a 'fan' of Peter's. People have given their thoughts on why they think Peter isn't this or that and have even said some pretty nasty things...that's their opinion. I'd like to think I can state my opinion why I don't think he's as bad as so many think he is, also.

I don't care for Bryan, but I don't go on his threads just for that purpose and lambast him over and over. Rachel is happy, I'm happy for her, I don't care who she chooses...I'm enjoying the process of seeing if the one "I think" is F1 really is.

It's sad to me that so many have left this board just because they're certain fans of another.

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:07 pm

I thought it rather odd that the spoiled F1 was thanking the lead on SM for having such a wonderful date. That's actual speaks F3 to me. Just saying....
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:24 pm

Lost17 wrote:GA I'm a bit confused, maybe you should tell us who exactly your referring to and the posts? I've been sleuthing...I went unspoiled, then spoiled when most left that side...my pick 'from sleuthing' has been Peter, for one day it changed to Eric 'from sleuthing' then back to Peter because of said 'sleuthing'. I am also a 'fan' of Peter's. People have given their thoughts on why they think Peter isn't this or that and have even said some pretty nasty things...that's their opinion. I'd like to think I can state my opinion why I don't think he's as bad as so many think he is, also.

I don't care for Bryan, but I don't go on his threads just for that purpose and lambast him over and over. Rachel is happy, I'm happy for her, I don't care who she chooses...I'm enjoying the process of seeing if the one "I think" is F1 really is.

It's sad to me that so many have left this board just because they're certain fans of another.

And that's exactly what this forum is about. Exactly what you stated. Sleuthing, changing your mind, figuring out SM, stating opinions regardless of who is favoured. Disagreeing with a poster and stating why in a polite manner. Not too much to ask for IMO. All this without having shade thrown at you for your opinions or nasty posts on the open forum. That's it all in a nutshell. yes Replying keeping it light and funny, makes it more enjoyable.

This forum was created in the middle of the night, for members who couldn't sleuth anymore on Fort because they didn't allow it anymore. We appreciate all members who contribute to this forum, we always have. We appreciate the vision (founder) Love_Me, had. That's what this forum will always be. There will always be respect for one another, there are no other options. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:26 pm

I think this up coming holiday will clear up the SHV ! If Rachel goes quiet..and Byran goes quiet..and only post old pictures! Or if Peter goes quiet..and not post any IG stories which he seems to do everyday!
I believe we will have our answer! IMO! For me anyway!
I believe by the SM postings last night by Bryan,Peter, and a few producers, pretty much spells it out for me. Again JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@pavalygurl Thanks for that. And thanks to the sleuthers who just want to sleuth and post what they think based on their findings without their opinions being questioned for an ulterior motive.

Just to refresh memories, prior to the spoiler of Peter being F1, there were sleuthers who did not believe that spoiler. They continued to sleuth, sometimes off board because heaven forbid they said something negative about a Fan favourite. This isn't acceptable. If a member cannot sleuth objectively we are defeating the purpose around here. We don't have room for snark towards others JUST because they do not see the same thing someone else see's. We do not have room here for trashing members opinions JUST because they can't stand the thought of reading something they don't agree with about someone they think highly of or be accused of not liking someone so we the mods will trash them. As if I have any control over what anyone’s opinions are. Those who don’t see it with Peter means they don’t see it with Peter. It doesn’t mean I have something against Peter. Or that I have some hidden agenda to personally trash him for whatever fabricated scenerio is in one's thought process.

Why don't we all just congregate in Peter's fan thread and fan away? Would that be better? I'm not sure what is expected of this forum, if we can't sleuth in a logical respectful manner.  If anyone has any suggestions on how I'm suppose to voice my opinions that are simply what I see with Peter, and that he's not it, and that I don't think he shows any physical interest in Rachel, IMO, then let me know how I'm suppose to do that. All opinions are welcomed, all posts are to be posted giving consideration to others. When that doesn't happen, you're not welcome here. Simple.

I do not have any sources, I know nothing. I'm sleuthing, just as I'm sure others are. If you can't handle my opinions, there are choices.

Those that take great pride in snarking towards other just because they are voicing their opinions are not welcomed here, JUST as I'm sure they would not ever take snark from anyone else.

Threads get locked because there are posts that are condescending and rude. If there are other forums where snark and condescending posts are allowed, by all means post away in those forums. If you're joining another forum, and you trash talk me or this forum, where I can't defend myself, you're not welcome here. Why would I want a two faced member on our forum? If someone can answer that, please PM me.

I give credit to all the sleuthers who just want to sleuth and get to the F1 with facts based on their findings because that's why this forum was created for in the first place. There have been many successful sleuthing seasons as a result of devoted sleuthers who have spent hours upon hours on this forum all working together. That's what BBF is all about, and will always be.

Preach!!  clapping!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 66 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+100
richmondrose
everglow
appiah01
Billysmom
composer53
violetstoo
Seab21
TheWrongReasons
KK4
Nativenewyorker
likeashipblown