SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 33 of 66 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 49 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by lleyki Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:39 pm

Sprite wrote:
lleyki wrote:
I feel like we had a very similar situation ... and very similar discussions ... about Vanessa last season because she dared think about herself and questioned the lead about his behaviour and if he was actually a good fit for her. It's as if contestants aren't allowed to be thoughtful in their relationship with the lead and as if the only way to be F1 is to be OTT verbally and sexually.

Just speaking for myself as someone who adored Vanessa, the difference I see between her and Nick and Peter with Rachel is that while Vanessa had no problems challenging Nick and questioning him, I never doubted how passionately and romantically into him she was. In fact, that's why the experience was so hard for her because she was so clearly and obviously in love with him and wanted the same commitment from him that he couldn't fully give while the season was still happening. That is in no way what I see from Peter regarding Rachel, IMO. My issue from beginning to now with Peter is that I simply don't see this passionate/physical connection to Rachel.

I get that, but not everyone is as passionate as say Vanessa and even Rachel. Some people are just naturally more reserved. My point isn't who is more into Rachel...Peter or Bryan...my point is that the poor guy shouldn't be condemned because his style isn't what people are typically used to. IMO it's like a light switch was flicked after the second spoiler from RS came out and all the things that used to be positives about him are now turned into negatives.  no idea

Again, not to speak for anyone else but I can say personally that one, I'm not condemning Peter but merely commenting on what I see or in this case, don't see between him and Rachel. I also don't think it's fair to say that as soon as RS's second spoiler came is when many turned on him because I think many of the people commenting on not thinking he's as into Rachel as she is into him are the same who were saying it after their first one on one and the spoiler hadn't been changed yet.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Lost17 I know I saw that too, the splicing, but at that moment they are kissing his hands are together which means he didn't have a wine glass.

I mentioned this the other day. From what I'm seeing, he has no problems when he is in a group setting. He's very different. One on one, IMO he's hesitant. The way he jerked his head to look outside, and asked if there's a balcony out there, it just seemed as if it was all producer induced. It's as if someone was out there getting his attention, now is the time to ask to go out on the balcony. IDK it was awkward to me.

The PI's were very complimentary of one another. Rachel said he is lazer focused on her. Peter's PI was interesting since he pointed out that if time is what I need to fall in love with her, than the more time the better.

1:24
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cts5ZaKVq8Y

I can understand needing time to fall in love, but I just like to see a more physical attraction right up front IMHO.
Imo he's holding the glass with both hands while kissing her. 1:33-1:35 shows how he held it. I feel she 'interrupted' how he 'intended' to spend his quality time with her, he DID want to kiss her more but like he said they had so much ground to cover-we know how short their quality 1on1 time is on this show. Anyway, he was more than happy to change his mind when she suggested the hot tub and for some of us we saw a hot and passionate make out session.

I like that he's taking the time to fall in love, it's his choice too, not just Rachel's...they've both been in therapy over past relationships, he wants to get it right this time. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:45 pm

I like to think my opinions are based on sleuthing and not condemning Peter. What I see is a lack of immediate interest physically. I'm not biased. It doesn't matter to me who the F1 is. I like a good love story with lots of affection. I would much rather see the spoiled F1-2 both into the lead leaving some doubt.

Those have always been my opinions, but if there are those who thought one way and are now changing their minds based on what they see I totally understand that. I've been myself trying to see the positive body language from day one when the initial spoiler was out. There are sleuthers who didn't believe the spoilers, based on edit and body language alone. I like to think opinions are based on what we sleuth, rather than being purposely negative just because he may not be my type. He's not at all, and if he was, I'd be frustrated with him for not being more touchy feely and all googly eyed. Just the way I see it atm.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:50 pm

here the comparison I have in mind:

Rachel / Peter.......... Lioness / Wolf (need to study the situation before)
Rachel / Bryan......... Lioness / Lion (ready to mate like right now)

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:51 pm

I base my opinions on what I read here and all the sleuthing going on. At first I thought Peter could be the F1 but that's because there was already so much info about him and tons of HTD pics. There was so much IMO gushing over him, I thought he was it. The second spoiler didn't change my mind, but the sleuthing did, like Bryan getting the FI rose, 5th date, and watching him interact with Rachel, and their body language toward each other. All of this led me to lean towards Bryan as her F1. I'm only speaking for myself.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:54 pm

I watch unspoiled and had no idea that RS even came out with one spoiler and then followed it up with another.

I would not have pegged Peter to go this far just based on the first two and a half episodes. Yes despite his 1on1 date. His BL was all off to me and actually coming to think of it so was hers to an extent.

That 1st 1on1 date is typically someone who goes to F2/3 or is a future lead (Ashley H, Jake, Jillian, Nick, Clare, Brooks, Frank) . So that pigeon holed P for me as well.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:55 pm

HEA wrote:here the comparison I have in mind:

Rachel / Peter.......... Lioness / Wolf (need to study the situation before)
Rachel / Bryan......... Lioness / Lion (ready to mate like right now)

This made me  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 33 3806527698, but I could totally see this.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:56 pm

@mindless IA about him reminding me of Whitney. I didn't wanna say Josh (because yuck) but I was trying to think of other semi likeable f1s who were already '1000%' in and using Bachelor speak to say all the right things. Bryan using words like fairytale and 'we're too good to be true so we're perfect' makes it totally believe that this is his favourite show to watch. Still waiting for him to put the Bachelor book of cliché speak away and sound normal. JMO.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 33 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:00 pm

bleuberry wrote:@mindless IA about him reminding me of Whitney. I didn't wanna say Josh (because yuck) but I was trying to think of other semi likeable f1s who were already '1000%' in and using Bachelor speak to say all the right things. Bryan using words like fairytale and 'we're too good to be true so we're perfect' makes it totally believe that this is his favourite show to watch. Still waiting for him to put the Bachelor book of cliché speak away and sound normal. JMO.
Yep totally agreed. But she seems happy and crazier things have happened so who knows. Maybe they're another set of soulmates from this show.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:03 pm

i think rachel did not have much time to know them. it is a speed dating after all. Some are okay and would run the same speed and some definitely do not and need time. I think Peter is one that need time. Time to like (Iwas pleasantly surprise I had a good time... not sure what he expected but)... time to know the person (ground to cover)... and once this is done, physical can take place IMO
I said from day 1 that peter is a thinker, analytic guy. I believe he was uncomfortable seeing Rachel OTT physical and touchy feely with him. I beleive he did not reach that level of confort with her yet.

For me it is DeAnna and Graham all over again.

JMOAA

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:04 pm

Well maybe it feels like that to Bryan because he and Rachel are in sync and maybe they both feel like they've found the one. IMO

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:13 pm

Bryan is secure with himself and what he wants. he has no conflict. She is the one for him and he needs to convince her. He is confident they can love and have a future. They are compatible and she fit all what he wanted. kids, family, job career stable, same sensuality .. they both have the same immediate goals. he is open and does not play games. he is gorgeous, nice, friendly, positive, drama free, positive, has a sense of humor

who would not be hesitant and think he is too good too be true and be scared to be played?

I listen to his PI and I am carefully checking his BL and all i see is genuine. Is he all that above? no idea but he sure exude that on my TV

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 66 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 49 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+100
richmondrose
everglow
appiah01
Billysmom
composer53
violetstoo
Seab21
TheWrongReasons
KK4
Nativenewyorker
likeashipblown